It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do they live?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd like to read that.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Since you did ask for 'peoples views' on this then I'll tell you mine.
I do think that some 'alien lifeforms' could very well come from another planet or underground, sure why not?
But personally, I feel that 'they' actually come through to our world from another dimension. I have already discussed this in some other thread, but being that it's asked again here, then I hope noone minds if I repeat myself

The way I can describe it is like a woven fabric with different threads/of a different color enter woven within eachother and from a distance(our eyes) may see the fabric as one color, but when you are right up close to it you see the tiny woven threads of many different colors weaving in with one another. That's kind of how I see our world-like the fabric, and our color stands out the most(it's the only one we can really see) but a closer and deeper look and you may see the other realms(threads) that enter twine with our own world. So really what 'looks' like one world one lifeform to us, really isn't. There are many many different worlds and lifeforms weaving right through ours. This is JUST my opinion now, I'm not saying I'm right by no means..but it does give you a different perspective or view as to what 'could' be..and where 'they' come from or how we can sometimes come face to face with one of 'them'...and that's pretty much all I'm gonna say about that for now...Good question/topic though..
Magestica

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yea dragon! Thanks for clearing it up, I actually was referring to the Mars sector of Phobos, didn't even know the Russians had a probe named Phobos hehe
Thanks dragon, yea I myself do agree with your statement that NASA knows A HELL OF A LOT MORE than it publicizes....thanks for the response bro

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry, been busy and forgot about this thread ...

I don't remember much about the planet itself, except it was closer to the sun than our's and would have prolly been mostly desert. Just like all the abduction story's say. It was year's ago, so I don't have the link anymore. Bought a new computer since then. I never e-mailed the WM asking why it was taken down. If it were real, then it's obvious why! No way I was gonna get involved in that ...

I did see it though. With my own eye's. Showed it to my wife too. Two witnsess' that it did exist.
I'm thinking of searching google again and see if I can find anything on it ... hopefully

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join