It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bjork Declares Independance!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This doesn't really provide much information, but certainly should be inspiration and a good kick for all you anti-NWO tinfoil hats. I had never really bothered listening to this song, but I've been obsessed with Björk lately and got a chance to watch this video. I like it a lot.

The message is clear. "Raise your own flag." "Don't let them do that to you!" She even says "Make your own currency." Gotta love her, she's a pistol!

Please watch, I think some of you will enjoy it. It's a good symbol for the cause of independance. And what better way to get a express a message than through one of the most emotionally powerful experiences? Music!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Bananarama]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Bravo.... I love Bjork

Here's another Muse - Uprising

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
her country is on the brink of being taken over...her message is very important...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Everyone should be independent - psychologically at least, but physical independence wouldn't hurt either, although it is almost as difficult as the psychological one.

The sovereign

We are the hierarchy - though we do not tell you what to do.
We are the masters - and you are the willing servant.
We are the infinity - you are merely a flow in it's current.
We are the system - of which input you are.
We are the creator - you are our creation.
We are the decider - you are our desire.
We are the macrocosm - you are the microcosm.
We are eternal - in which we gave you birth.
We will remain - when the child awakens from a dream.

---We are the sovereign.

-v

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw this video when it came out and it blew my mind. She is obviously an incredibly talented woman and very vocal about MANY political stances including yellling "TIBET TIBET" at one of her concerts in China.

Go Bjork!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

You are right. I like to think that, in the end, your spiritual freedom is the most important, and freedom in the physical realm would be a very good way to spread the word and start getting in tune with our energy.

top topics

join