It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to the World Health Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Dear Dr Margaret Chan,

We the independent researchers of the world do not recognize yours as a true Health Organization; the recent and ongoing staged 'Pandemic' has brought to light that your organization has a completely different agenda.

Your shadow health organization has been sitting patiently waiting for its time to come. You have planned for this moment for many years, but the major mistake you made when your staged 'Pandemic' was initiated is that dollar signs appeared in your eyes for all to see. It was clear all the decisions were not based on protecting our health but upon lining the pockets of the big Pharmaceuticals who it is proven you have gross conflicts of interest with. If only you could have stayed in control and hidden your greed for a few more years you might have got away with this, but for most people this is a 'first impression' of the WHO and 'first impressions' are never forgotten

We now know and shall never forget that you do not have our best interests at heart. Even worse we also know that you're willing to have us poisoned with a toxic 'untested' vaccine, at best for profit, at worst for a reason far more sinister. You don't help yourselves by having David Rockefeller as a major sponsor when there are videos of him all over the Internet describing humanity as a cancer to the planet and talking about his dreams of reducing the worlds population by 80%. How on earth are we expected to trust a so called 'World Health Organization' who are sponsored by such a man. Why weren't you more subtle about creating a poisonous vaccine, you made it too easy for us, all anyone needs to do is take a look through the ingredients and they will realize that injection represents a serious risk to ones health.

It is now becoming clear that the staged 'Pandemic' wasn't just about profits or about reducing world population. Here's a quote from you on 18th January 2010

"We are beginning to get a better grip on what countries expect from WHO, what WHO does well, some things that only WHO can do, and some things that are best left to others. This, in turn, could guide future financing decisions."

and then you go on to say

"Global governance of public health was part of the discussions during that meeting"

Now this is starting to sound just like the Global Warming scam i.e. Myth of Global Warming is used to create taxes which will be used to fund global government. One of the main agendas of the 'Pandemic' was to have a stage show in which the WHO were the saviors of mankind and now we're all going to realize that it's in our interests to pay taxes for this global 'Health Organization'. The problem with your plan is that you actually needed to come out of this pandemic looking good, caring, trustworthy. Whereas by your own actions you've come out of this looking like a bunch of pointless yet destructive parasites. Actions speak louder than words!

The Internet is your enemy and you know it. It allows us to educate ourselves and not fall into the traps you set for us. Your quote below shows that you are looking for ways to combat what we are doing.

"I mentioned the revolution in communications and information technologies. In today’s world, people can draw on a vast range of information sources. People make their own decisions about what information to trust, and base their actions on those decisions."

and here

"In my view, this is a new communications challenge that we may need to address. As the items on your agenda show, persuading people to adopt healthy behaviors is one of the biggest challenges in public health."

Whatever you do, we will find others ways to get our message out. Before this staged 'Pandemic' most people were asleep, but now we're awake and even if you come back for us in 5 or 10 years we won't grow complacent. We know that there's a predator here now, looking for ways to poison us, advising that our human rights are compromised by 'forced vaccination'. As long as your organization exists, we will stay awake knowing that you'll be back with another plan.

You made a lot of mistakes and I'm glad you did; it's important for us to know our enemies. The anti-vaccine movement is grateful as it's taken huge strides forward this year; with the energy you've given us we will continue to snowball.

I hope it will be a while until you're back with your next scheme, though it wouldn't surprise me if you've got something in store with Swine Flu, perhaps you're going to hatch a nasty 'mutation' and then call for the 'forced vaccinations'. If so, don't expect us to receive your vaccine lying down.

Not So Kind Regards

James Hawkings

[edit on 19-1-2010 by jameshawkings]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good letter....

I have to agree that their failed plans actually helped to wake up more people.....

But I disagree about the 'we won't forget in 5 to 10 years' thing....because I see that whole organization being marched off to prison in the not so distant future...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Good letter....

I have to agree that their failed plans actually helped to wake up more people.....

But I disagree about the 'we won't forget in 5 to 10 years' thing....because I see that whole organization being marched off to prison in the not so distant future...

Thanks rainfall, I hope you're right though I feel we would need a revolution for that to happen

join