It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti if you were in the Disaster Would you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Eat the supplys that they are given out.? or try find somthing else.

And let them use drugs and medicine on you.

Whats in those biscuits there given out?

With the Clintons involved anythings possible.

Can we really expect the best from the U.N. nope.

Is this all about Money and coffee there bigest export.

Is this just another invasion by America to take control of that Area Insted of figting them lets just cause a earthquake wipe them out go in take over like were helping no won knows any better anyway.

Ill leave it at that for now Food for thought Anyone.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Many conspiratorial types think that what ever weapon is being used is most likely in the water, food, and anything consumed by the victims. Even the blankets and clothing can now be laced with nano-technology that can begin to alter the biological functions to induce illnesses, cancers and or induce outright death.

Since everyone wants to be in the middle where the money flows, those with evil agendas will hide their poisons and efforts to kill you with something you so desperately need. After you think about a while, ponder the fact that they want to kill anyone that is black but they also want to kill almost everyone else as well. It's just that Haiti has become a target rich environment for all manner of cover operations and or eugenics depopulation efforts.

What victims have resorted to doing whatever motivation makes anyone do anything can be better reflected upon only after you have crawled out of the rubble and struggle to survive. It would be a sad thought to know that during such a period of devastation, that anyone would use the event to further inflict death on a unsuspecting Haitian population.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I think your right there it would be hard to trust theses people knowing the agenda thats going on right now. Most of the Haitis people have no idea there just trying to live another day.
Its a God dam shame.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
Eat the supplys that they are given out.? or try find somthing else.

And let them use drugs and medicine on you.

Whats in those biscuits there given out?

With the Clintons involved anythings possible.

Can we really expect the best from the U.N. nope.

Is this all about Money and coffee there bigest export.

Is this just another invasion by America to take control of that Area Insted of figting them lets just cause a earthquake wipe them out go in take over like were helping no won knows any better anyway.

Ill leave it at that for now Food for thought Anyone.

If I were a Haitian who had just lost anything I had ever amassed as belongings, am living on the street while looting is happening around me, the air smells like rotting corpses, and I haven't had liquid in my throat for days...

yeah- I'd eat what someone handed me. What's the worst that would happen? I'd die? I'm dead anyway. And where would I find something else? What if I were seriously injured? what if my children were crying of hunger?

What's in the cookies? Ever hear of protein bars? High energy grains, fruits, and nuts packed into a small cookie that gives needed nutrients in a small package. Athletes eat them. So do those on diets with restricted calories. Keeps you alive.

If I were bleeding to death, or at risk of sepsis, or some other disease- yes, i would let them treat me. What's the worst that would happen? I'd die? Dead either way. What's to lose? maybe I'll live with this medicine.

The rest of your questions- irrelevant right now, to the Haitians. Those questions can ONLY be asked by those safe at home, posting on the internet.

Next time your life comes crumbling around you, and you may be dead in a few minutes, let me know and i'll come ask you if you care who is coming to keep you alive. My bets are you won't give a good damn.

new topics

top topics

join