It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Cannot Make Me Buy Insurance! (It's Illegal)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Time for your RFID chip, line up and be counted.

So slavery to you is alright. Boy, your masters have taught you well.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

That has been in place for some time in at least a virtual sense. The "know your customer" law that was put into practice a long time requires banks to notify the feds every time a transaction over $10K takes place "or a transaction that the bank does not deem typical for that customer". They will simply leverage that infrastructure

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
One part of the current bill will require that the IRS has access to everyone's bank account.

I just perused over this and I have to ask, which part of the current legislation says that?

The IRS already has some access to millions of bank accounts, ever heard of e-file? How about the people who owe thousands in taxes? The IRS likely has access to those accounts as well.

RFID chip does NOT come into play for any of this. Drawing conclusions based on non-existent connections...again!

No one has yet answered my question as to what REAL ID means for them.

In other news, this thread has gone way off course. If you wish to discuss these topics in another thread please point me to it, or U2U me, I'll be more than happy to have a private discussion. Until then, I still stand by my belief that health care reform is NOT illegal and will make further an attempt to stay on topic while not letting you MISinformers continue on.

<< 1   >>

join