It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Where were the bodies of the plane broke up in mid air which caused all these debris fields?

Surely some passengers would have fallen out in mid air and surely passengers remains would be mixed in the other debris fields.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Where were the bodies of the plane broke up in mid air which caused all these debris fields?

The plane did not need to break up in mid air to cause the debris fields.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

During the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the contents of the cockpit voice recorder of Flight 93 were played for the jury. On April 12, the government released a transcript of the recording, but not the recording itself. A report two years prior to the publication of the Commission's Report -- when the crash time was widely recognized as 10:06 -- stated that "the last seconds of the cockpit voice recorder are the loud sounds of wind, hinting at a possible hole somewhere in the fuselage."

Thats only true if it broke up as into several pieces however we do not have any released photos (yet) of the other two sites and the one site in Shanksville obviously was not the primary crash site.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh mike....

There is not one eyewitness that comes remotely close to your claims. People did see something flying and it was not shot at or compromised unless you think it was a hologram too.

Eyewitnesses claim to see a craft either upside down or in a landing trajectory. One person who did see the last few seconds of what caused the crater claims the craft was no bigger than her van another said it was dark grey or even black. Explains the lack of debris, cratering and depth of the crater alleged to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is an image of a real plane crash. This plane crashed in a similar fashion such as speed, terrain and size of craft.
Iranian commercial airline crash

As you can see there is no denying that something very large crashed there.

Now the small crater from shanksville

There is no denying the crater in Shanksville WAS NOT caused by a Boeing 757.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Actually, there is a lot of denying that very proposition. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find someone who does deny that the crater at Shanksville, Pa was caused by anything but the crash of United Airlines Flight 93.

Tell you what, just at random ask 1000 people if they think the crash site at Shanksville was staged by the United States government in order to lead people to believe that UAL Flight 93 crashed there.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Tell you what, just at random ask 1000 people if they think the crash site at Shanksville was staged by the United States government in order to lead people to believe that UAL Flight 93 crashed there.

So sad comming from someone who cannot post evidence of parts that he stated was supposed to be stored.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

So sad comming from someone who cannot post evidence of parts that he stated was supposed to be stored.
[edit on 29-3-2010 by REMISNE]

Got that evidence yet that United Airlines is lying when they say the material is in storage? Can't wait to present it to the AG's office. Or better yet, since it is your find, you can present it to the AG.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Got that evidence yet that United Airlines is lying when they say the material is in storage? .

Sorry but you maade the claim that flight 93 parts are stored so you have to show evidence to support your claim.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
I´d just like to say that this thread has not shown any proof of the OP claim.
It´s one thing to give your opinion or theory about something and very different to claim that your opinion IS THE PROOF.
Shadow Hearder has done nothing more than insist over and over again that just because he thinks so, we have to accept what he says as proof that a B757 didn´t crash in Shanksville PA.
As part of his arguments to convince us of this he has claimed that he only bases his opinion on facts and proven evidence, as well as physics laws.
Well, to contribute a little to this thread I thought I could point to some facts and evidence from 9/11.
1.- On the morning of Sept. 11-2001 four airliners, two of American Airlines and two of United Airlines were hijacked. PROVEN FACT.
2.- Two of those airliners, one from AA and one from UA crashed against the WTC Towers in New York City. PROVEN FACT.
3.- From the four airliners there were telephone calls made by crew members and passengers using mostly the air phones on board. These calls provided a lot of information to aviation authorities and the airlines as to what was going on on board as well as to how the flights had been hijacked. Information was provided as to whom the hijackers might be, from the seating assignments they had. PROVEN FACTS.
4.- UA 93 was the last hijacked plane to crash. Through the air phone communication the passengers had been made aware of the crashes in the towers of Manhattan, and a group of them decided to try to take back control of the plane from the hijackers. PROVEN FACT.
5.- The CVR (cockpit voice recorder) and FDR (flight data recorder) showed invaluable data to decipher what DID NOT happen in this airplane. There was no damage to any of the systems or the engines of the craft, there was no shooting or explosions on board. PROVEN FACT.
6.- In the final seconds of the flight, the passengers were very close to reaching the cockpit and overcome the terrorists that were in command of the plane. The voices of the men in the flight deck show that they decided to crash the plane instead of fighting them or allowing the passengers to reach them. PROVEN FACT.
7.- There were human remains found in the Shanksville crater that were positively identified as those from passengers and crew members from UA 93 through DNA testing. PROVEN FACT.
8.- So, it is a PROVEN FACT that United Airlines flight 93 a Boeing 757 crashed at Shanksville PA. On Sept. 11-2001.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

The FACT is the crater in Shanksville WAS NOT CAUSED BY A BOEING 757 as the eyewitnesses and evidence shows.

"The hole was about 15 long and 10 wide" - Wow, Last i checked the fuselage is over 175 feet long, and over 12 feet thick. The wingspan is over 124 feet.

The fuselage diameter is about the same size as the crater size which would make the crash scene an impossibility using cratering physics the crater would be 2 or 3 x time bigger not to mention the angle that flight 93 was said to have come in, the crater would be a long trench. This is not even mentioning that the width was 15 feet yet the wingspan of the plane is over 124 feet.
Now compare to IRan plane crash

This image above taken by Stahl. He was standing in a trench that most people think was created by the wings and as you can see they werent. The indentations were there before 911 and the crater was created on top of it. No denying this known fact.

" As Wally Miller, the somerset coroner stated multiple times " It look like someone gouged a 10 foot x 10 foot deep hole and dumped scrap in it". IN other interviews he said it was 6-8 feet deep and around 15 feet wide."

"The wingspan of a Boeing 757 is over 124 feet, the diameter of the fuselage is 15 feet and the tail fin is over 43 feet tall. None of the dimensions are possible considering the small crater. So in conclusion using common sense and physics. The crater was not caused by a Boeing 757.
"

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I have asked many people and I ask you to see if your test confirms a crash and you will find yourself converting more people away from the official story if you were to show the crash site and say it was caused by a Boeing 757. No one believes it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I have asked many people and I ask you to see if your test confirms a crash and you will find yourself converting more people away from the official story if you were to show the crash site and say it was caused by a Boeing 757. No one believes it.

So you don't think ANYONE believes it? So, it is your opinion then that EVERYONE thinks that the crash site was staged by heretofore unknown agents and that Flight 93 never crashed in Somerset County, Pa. on September 11, 2001? You believe that to be a unanimously held conviction by EVERYONE?

Did you finish those crater calculations yet? I would think you would want a set of scientifically defendable calculations to soldify your point, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Did you finish those crater calculations yet? I would think you would want a set of scientifically defendable calculations to soldify your point, right?

How about, You use whatever calculation, hand drawn, computer simulated to describe the small crater in Shanksville and how you believe the impossibility of that little 30 foot wide crater and 6-10 foot deep elliptical crater could have been caused by a Boeing 757.

Aaah, you cant. Thats what I thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

How about, You use whatever calculation, hand drawn, computer simulated to describe the small crater in Shanksville and how you believe the impossibility of that little 30 foot wide crater and 6-10 foot deep elliptical crater could have been caused by a Boeing 757.

Aaah, you cant. Thats what I thought.

Just for fun, look up "daisy cutter" and crater. I think you might be suprised. Or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Just for fun, look up "daisy cutter" and crater. I think you might be suprised. Or not.

Oh so now your changing your story and saying a daisy cutter made the crater.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Oh so now your changing your story and saying a daisy cutter made the crater.

Did you look it up? No, I am not saying a "daisy cutter" made the crater. It is just an interesting note that this very heavy pieceof ground burst ordance, one of the largest non-nuclear explosive devices in the US military, doesn't leave a big crater because of the effects of impact-explosion.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Whats even more interesting then the obvious, no plane at Shanksville, is I have been researching the passenger lists again, in a new perspective. Rather then seeings CFO's COO's CEO's, Project Managers, Business owners, I made 2 simple categories;

Millionaires

Non Millionaires

Needless to say, there are of course more non millionaires then millionaires on the 4 flights. It seems when looks at it from this perspective, the fog seems to lift a little. We are not finished counting them yet, but would it surprise you and make you suspicious if I informed you there were 5 millionaires on those 4 flights? Actually 6. But the 6th was a billionaire. What are the odds of having 5 millionaires & a billionaire on those 4 flights on 9/11?

I will lay money on it, that this would be far in excess of statistical probability if I was so gifted to make such equations. Remember also that the 4 flights on 9/11, Flight 175, 11, 93 & 77 were all drastically under-booked and under-seated. Only 265 people, with at least 5 of them being millionaires and 1 billionaire. Again, what are the odds of this?

Cheers-
Phil

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join