It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden capstone conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Golden capstone conspiracy

www.ceveni.com

When the Ancient Egyptians finished building the pyramid, the king and government officials cased a capstone with gold and placed it on top of the pyramid. It is said that this symbolized completion of the pyramid.

Amid accusation of 'Zionist' plots and 'Masonic' skulduggery, the Egyptian government is half minded to cancelling the placing of a golden capstone on top of the Great Pyramid on the eve of the new millennium. It all began, strangely enough, in Paris in May 1998 when, after a golden .
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I recently came across golden capstone conspiracy, quick search revealed that this topic was not discussed previously here if it has been already discussed moderators please delete it....

after reading about this in few websites one thing came to my mind is whether Great Pyramid at Giza is really missing a capstone made of gold or its just another hoax? and why did Egyptian government did not host the the event which it planned for? any inputs from the brilliant minds here will be really nice

www.ceveni.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The GP was never recorded, by any historian, as ever having a capstone, let alone a gold one. It's an interesting conspiracy but it really lacks anything to work with, it's pretty much 100% assumption and 0% evidence. Personally I think it's quite possible that it was built without a capstone, could have been symbolic back then as it is now, no proof though.

Have fun researching.

join