It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

For Chrissake, it's NOT a book written by Hillary! How many times have I got to repeat this? Here is the extract from the OPs link....

For years researchers have been trying to figure out which book she is holding, to find out if it would provide clues as to the nature of their conversation.

Finally, Tonio Cousyn (known as elevenaugust at Open Minds Forum) has figured it out. He discovered that the book is Paul Davies’ Are We Alone? Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life. The images below show how he discovered this.

So what about Hillary's ET book? Unless what the author wanted to convey or refer to was a book written by Paul Davies which was in Hillary's possession.

So what's the big deal? I can't figure what the conspiracy is all about! I may carry a book by Karl Marx, but does that mean I'm a Communist?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

People have asked "I wonder what Bill and Hilary would think of their future selves" and the answer is pretty clear... They would say "Things are progressing basically according to plan."

We are talking about people who outlined their "destinies" while they were still in college. About how Bill would become Governor of Arkansas and later POTUS. And how Hilary would be following in his footsteps as POTUS.

I can't remember where I read it. Perhaps in Bob Woodwards "behind the scenes" book of the Clinton Presidency. But at any rate, these people have had a very concise plan for many years detailing exactly, and I mean EXACTLY, how they would get to where they are now. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the whole "scandal" with Lewinsky was staged to garner sympathy for Hilary. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

So all of that to say simply, nothing these people do is without some sort of purpose meant to fulfill their goals. Who knows what their plans are for AFTER they have both become President? I'm not sure I want to know. But I sure do find it odd that she would be reading a book dealing with the philisophical (see societal) impacts of disclosure of alien life instead of a book giving EVIDENCE of the fact that - NO, we are NOT ALONE.

What I see is someone trying to figure out how to further themselves on such a possibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is interesting. In Dr Steven Greers book he said he was at this meeting with the Rockerfellers and Clintons. I believe he even had a part in putting together some of the documents. Later, Greer briefed and had personal discussions with the Clintons. He said they were quite interested but they could not and would not get into it because it was "Political Suicide". Obviously.

According to Greer these discussions have become more regular at the UN.

Well, at least they are talking about it. Now we just need some leaders with enough balls to openly discuss and research it. There are some very credible researchers out there that are ready and willing to help in this endeavor. I find it ironic that nearly all ancient cultures have referenced this subject, yet due to media, religious zealously, and movies it has become a quiet joke.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join