It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

What do you mean: (What are you reffering to?)

On the other hand they could have been taking the matter very seriously and we all know what happened shortly after to Bill Clinton!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I dunno folks. As a totally corrupt highest level politician Hillary is called on from time to time to humour lunatic despots, psycho militarists, religious old coots.

After endless talk and speculation there is zero tangible evidence of ET contact or supposedly marvelous hidden technologies.

Never explained is why the billions are spent on R&D in the private sector developing technologies the military already has. What the point is of concealing anything beyond weapon system advantages. How thy can analyze this stuff without the top academics and scientists of the world. How not one credible whistleblower has ever been heard from.

Sorry, it all sounds like delusional fantasy stuff.

M

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Yep lots spent on R&D and a lot of vaporware that never sees the store shelves or it's intended implementation. Notice how the latest developments in the tech sector no longer seem to be brand specific? PLASMA/LCD/LED/OLED TV come out and soon as someone reaches the tip of the tech mountain, they all do and all are just as quick to market with the exact same product with a different bezel. I feel much of this technology is fed (by the shadowy NSA/Military) to the hungry fishes(LG,Samsung,Sony,Toshiba,Sharp, Hitachi, Magnavox) en mass. Hence the parallel development/release in seemingly fresh tech trends.

The key is now to open source develop & market. Be the first to the market for the win! If a developer bypasses the patent process altogether they lessen the chance of a mothballing of cutting edge products and, let's face it, patented but "Made in China" goods are as protected as a prostitute using "the timing method" for birth control/protection from an STD.

God, I love individuals!!!!!!!!

As for Hillary, yep she's privy to a lot of quackery but I do think that Lawrence Rockefeller truly wanted to clear the skeletons, at least some, before his possible coach seat departure for the land of pitchforks and sulfur.

Sorry for the derail!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
With all due respect, I live in the real world that's right outside my window.

This role playing game Scifi stuff is fun when you can blend in real people and events.

I used to do work for some high tech companies and got to meet a few high level software and system designers.

The really advanced people all know each other, it's not that big a community. The US military is of course the biggest single client for advanced system designs. Everyone near the top of their fields knows what is cutting edge and possible. That's how experts worldwide stay ahead.

None of this supposedly hidden super high tech or alien
retro-engineered stuff exists except in the imagination of people who unable to separate fact from fiction.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

You are welcome to believe I'm some govt disinformation agent or some other paranoid fantasy.

Too bad there aren't real discussions of this kind of stuff around here.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
I feel much of this technology is fed (by the shadowy NSA/Military) to the hungry fishes(LG,Samsung,Sony,Toshiba,Sharp, Hitachi, Magnavox) en mass. Hence the parallel development/release in seemingly fresh tech trends.

You might find that one or a few companies actually manufacture the parts that are then shared by many designs from many companies-- from displays (expensive to make), processors, other logic, etc. to simple passive components and other misc. semiconductors. Sometimes custom parts are contracted out from a producer that developed the tech for a buyer that seems to be a competitor (a ViewSonic monitor of mine that had a Mitsubishi diamondtron CRT which was a copy from Sony's Trinitron design, made once Sony's patents expired). It basically becomes a matter of gluing things together and giving it a distinctive finish.

For example, around the time the iPod was introduced, many music players were introded also with the ARM-based PortalPlayer system-on-chip. Others were produced with SoC's that already existed but hadn't previously been used in that sort of product. I don't think iPods were the first anyway, just the product that made that sort of thing an everyday household item.

The thing is, one really has to take things apart and research part numbers (have taken any newer TV's or monitors apart though, yet).

To me, this isn't very mysterious.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Maybe they grew up, and found out what was REALLY going on in the real world hippie.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because your lack of punctuation makes your post hard to understand (or maybe I'm just too zonked on grass and Jefferson Airplane, man), but did you just call me a hippie?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thise close up of the book shows that the book is well studied and taken very seriously for it to be taken along on a walk OUTSIDE. Just look at the bookmarker(s) she has used. The fact that the book is studied can also mean that she has no no sure knowledge about the Excistance of ET. Why read the and study the book if you are connected enough to have a personal interview with ET?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
is my interpretation of the cross sigil with the circles on the ends of the arms correct when i think....red mercury?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

This is a little follow up to my previous post. Since I'm skeptical of A) the existence of extraterrestrial life monitoring or visiting us and B) the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial life monitoring or visiting us, I'm more interested in what people such as the Clinton's or the Rockefeller's believe. So here it goes.

That's Jack Sarfatti. He's a theoretical physicist who believes in UFOs, but can't figure out if they are extraterrestrial in origin or "terrestrial time ships" visiting us from the future. In 2006, Sarfatti made an appearance at the Tucson II Conference on Consciousness alongside a physicist named Paul Davies, who is the current head of the "SETI: Post-Detection Science and Technology Taskgroup ". Davies is also the author of this book:

That's right, that's the book seen being carried by Hillary Clinton while walking with Laurence Rockefeller in the OP. It gets more interesting.

In 1976, Sarfatti was the director of physics at the Esalen Instiute, the "proto-new age" retreat center in Big Sur that I mentioned in my previous post. His tenure there was funded by Werner Erhard - an author on "transformational models and applications" and friend of Harvard psychologist/UFO researcher John Mack, who is a member of Laurence Rockefeller's inner circle (according to Mack, he funding for his abductee support group comes from both Laurence Rockefeller and an "ex-CIA source") - and Jean Lanier, herself a close friend of Laurence Rockefeller. During this time, Sarfatti's literary agent was a man by the name of Ira Einhorn.

He was a close friend of countercultural figures such as Abbie Hoffman, helped invent Earth Day and in 1977 accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend of five years, Holly Maddux, a deed that he has subsequently blamed on the CIA. In a letter he wrote Einhorn has stated:

Tesla, mind control, P.K. Dick and psychotronic weapons became my daily bread (not nourishing). I found myself courted by intel from both sides and given explosive information that few were capable of evaluating. Information I shared with almost no-one.

In the midst of all this Holly Maddux disappeared. I mourned for months and got deeper into matters that required more backup than I had.

The Rockefeller circle tried to recruit me directly, but public office was not of interest and I was too busy to give it even a second thought.

Given the proximity, we can assume that the "Rockefeller circle" refers to mainly Laurence Rockefeller, and thus we can extrapolate that ol' Larry must have been in contact with Sarfatti at some point.

So?

This 1971 book is called "Psychedelics: The Uses and Implications of Hallucinogenic Drugs". The contributors to the book are mostly culled from the Esalen group, including Ira Einhorn and Jean Houston. The same Jean Houston mentioned in my previous post that has worked closely with the Clinton's.

What makes this really interesting is that these beliefs may be directly effecting the entire world.

In 1979 Esalen created the Soviet-American Exchange Program, established to "create alternatives to adversarial relationships between the Soviet Union and the U.S. by encouraging a broader understanding of human relations and human potential." Allegedly one of the key players in this was the above mentioned buddy of Larry Rockefeller, John Mack. Wikipedia says:

in 1990, with the the support of two former presidents of the exchange program, Jim Garrison (founder[clarification needed] and President of the U.S. Gorbachev Foundation) and Hickman — who devoted thirty years to improving relations between the U.S. and the Soviet Union — Gorbachev stepped down from one of the most-powerful leadership positions, and effectively dissolved the Soviet Union, ending the long reign of the Soviet communist party. Realizing that a global dialogue was essential to issues of world peace, Garrison helped establish The State of the World Forum, with Gorbachev as its convening chairman.

With the establishment of the Gorbachev Foundation/USA, Esalen (which became it's controlling body) became a relatively unknown but key player in post-Cold War politics. Jack Sarfatti notes the irony of it:

The fact remains that a bunch of apparently California New Age flakes into UFOs and psychic phenomena, including myself, had made their way into the highest levels of the American ruling class and the Soviet Union and today run the Gorbachev Foundation

Gorbachev also founded the Green Cross International, an environmental group that is currently working hand-in-hand in creating the Earth Charter with the Earth Council. The Earth Council was founded by Maurice Strong, which brings us again back to the Clinton's and Laurence Rockefeller.

Pretty surreal and not sure what to make of it all.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
This is a little follow up to my previous post. Since I'm skeptical of A) the existence of extraterrestrial life monitoring or visiting us and B) the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial life monitoring or visiting us, I'm more interested in what people such as the Clinton's or the Rockefeller's believe.

Just want to say thanks for all the stuff you've put together.

For me it is more indicative of 6 Degrees of Separation and the Wonders of Investigoogling. All big time players cross paths at one time or another. Sometimes they even play on the same team for a spell.

I noted the linkage to John Mack, a prof at Harvard or Yale, forget now. He believed in abductions and wrote a lot of stuff that is embarrassingly naive in hindsight.

One mustn't forget that back in the 60s ans 70s, when information was not a readily available, a lot of people were buying into New and fringe thinking. It seemed more real as no one was there activley countering it.

A true Golden Age of Cults. Even the high finance world high rollers were listening to the soothsayers, just a Scientology has found converts in Hollywood stars.

Hillary Clinton ans Bill, no strangers to getting on the right side of people, would naturally humour anyone if it embedded them more deeply. We see this with moneyed types jumping into bed with religious hucksters. All in the name of furthering humanity or some benign cause. It usually boils down to separating people from their money. The rich are better able to explore these forays with their check books.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and there is some hidden alien presence and hyper technology being hidden away somewhere.

Why they never pull it out and use it, is still the big question.
And where are the people who do the grunt work?

M

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered?? What book? Where? When? I couldn't find hair nor hide of it anywhere. Can you post here the book cover at least?

You can't because there's no 'book'. Probably just some documents that Rocky passed on to the Clintons.

Why do we go berserk on such non issues? It would have been better if you had researched this a little more before hurrying to open a thread on this. Clutching at straws such as this, is a feeble attempt to produce evidence of a non existent UFO conspiracy at the highest levels. In other words, it holds no water.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

For me it is more indicative of 6 Degrees of Separation and the Wonders of Investigoogling. All big time players cross paths at one time or another. Sometimes they even play on the same team for a spell.

Oh, I agree. I don't believe this is any sinister conspiracy - just an interesting set of ties that helps illuminate why Hillary Clinton is hanging out with Laurence Rockefeller with UFO books - because they're all ex-countercultural New Agers.

One mustn't forget that back in the 60s ans 70s, when information was not a readily available, a lot of people were buying into New and fringe thinking. It seemed more real as no one was there activley countering it.

A true Golden Age of Cults. Even the high finance world high rollers were listening to the soothsayers, just a Scientology has found converts in Hollywood stars.

Yeah, just like L. Ronn Hubbard said: "I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is!"

Personally, I liked the more politically oriented version of the 1960s counterculture myself.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and there is some hidden alien presence and hyper technology being hidden away somewhere.

I'd say pretty doubtful!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
Personally, I liked the more politically oriented version of the 1960s counterculture myself.

I alternate. I enjoyed being a hippie, extending it to the point of being aging hippie for a while.

But living in a frozen culture and state of mind is a diminishing return system.

A lot of this stuff gives a nostalgia buzz. But too much of it reminds me how gullible and naive I once was.

It was good that mysticism, occultism, Eastern religion, sense of wonder entered the mainstream spectrum. But it never got further refined or developed.

Same with UFOs. Once something to really think about and investigate. Now just a sub-industry and media circus.

Serious academics and scientists have fled. Hucksters and con-men now s\dominate the landscape.

I guess that's a natural progression for most things in the West. Rock music followed a similar route.

And then there's drugs. And then there's Bill Clinton and his long hair.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Surely if we were being visited the likes of rockerfeller would know about it?

Goes to show that those intricate all-powerful all-knowing secret cabal theories, although entertaining, are probably nothing more than that—entertaining and imaginative theories.

I'm sure that those paying attention and not falling for every tale grandiosely enacted and put forward by the Schneiders, the Coopers, the Lears and Greers of the world, have started to realize that the actual knowledge of the Government and Military regarding the UFO phenomenon is most likely not very extensive and elaborate, and their involvement with it many orders of magnitude removed from secret agreements and joint underground bases.

What these photos, objectively, show is Hillary Clinton meeting with a Laurence Rockefeller who was apparently very much interested in UFOs and peaked Hillary's interest enough for her to read a book about the implications of the discovery of extra-terrestrial life. I find the topic fascinating, so it's not that hard to conceive that other people would share this fascination with it as well.

This idea that powerful people and leaders must certainly know everything we believe and think exists or is real, is quite frankly, childish. I'm not going to deny that certain information is withheld from the public, or that conspiracies exist, because I don't—but the actual reality is, in all likelihood, less Hollywoodesque than what the con artists and disinformation agents, that plague the field, want you to believe.

While people are wasting their time trapped in this made up fantasy of wars between humans and aliens in underground bases in the desert; human-alien joint research & development; and looking for ET on Youtube because you're sure the next "good quality" video will prove it to the world!—the ones who have information to protect are doing that just fine, without the hassle of people they can easily dismiss as crackpots.

And the—sad to some, I'm sure—reality of it is that the information they are protecting is probably not a lot to start with, and that it certainly can't compete with the dramatic and fantastic scenarios put forward by people shouting "Disclosure! Disclosure!" who have taken over a field that deserves much better.

Those who desperately await disclosure certain that all would be revealed are the ones 'disclosure' would hurt the most—as the only thing to disclose is the ignorance of our political and military leaders of a phenomenon that escapes their understanding as it neither flat-out attacks and invades us, or publicly presents itself; but instead, while aware of us, apparently gives us the silent treatment.

How can that compete with the wonderful reality of "beautiful alien babies" portrayed by Steven Greer? Or the certainty of Stephen Bassett that the Government is covering up reverse-engineered alien technology?

Don't worry, my rant is over.

Let's go back now to the Pandora world of ufology made up by all the story tellers, disinformation artists and self-illuding crackpots—it's much more entertaining. It won't get us anywhere—but it's certainly entertaining and we're the 21st century civilization: we're all about entertainment.

I had to give you a star for that post.

This is the most likely scenario but some people would prefer to indulge in fantasy.

It would be nice if everyone approached this fascinating subject with a level head instead of reading too much into every little detail, maybe then we could make some progress in this field.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
With all due respect, I live in the real world that's right outside my window.

I used to do work for some high tech companies and got to meet a few high level software and system designers.

The really advanced people all know each other, it's not that big a community. The US military is of course the biggest single client for advanced system designs. Everyone near the top of their fields knows what is cutting edge and possible. That's how experts worldwide stay ahead.

None of this supposedly hidden super high tech or alien
retro-engineered stuff exists except in the imagination of people who unable to separate fact from fiction.

Sorry to burst bubbles.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by mmiichael]

I worked with high level individuals in the defense industry. Actually, if a company has a contract with the US military they or their employees are not supposed to disclose details about any classified high tech weaponry, especially on this forum. These high level software and system designers are not supposed to as well. You may not have been told or not have run into classified works beyond the conventional. Even if you knew, you would not tell us and be legally bound not to disclose that information. You're probably right, there may not be anything or much beyond what you know and the government knows and a lot of what is out there in ufoland is new age nostalgia and creative imagination.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ray31]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ray31]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Bad for you. But it's your incarnation and state of mind. I won't change it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ray31

I worked with high level individuals in the defense industry. Actually, if a company has a contract with the US military they or their employees are not supposed to disclose details about any classified high tech weaponry, especially on this forum. These high level software and system designers are not supposed to as well. You may not have been told or not have run into classified works beyond the conventional. Even if you knew, you would not tell us and be legally bound not to disclose that information. You're probably right, there may not be anything or much beyond what you know and the government knows and a lot of what is out there in ufoland is new age nostalgia and creative imagination.

I sort of came in the side door of high tech. I became a close personal friend of my boss, who had been a pioneer in computer scince in the early days. He had a few defense contracts for precision guidance systems. One was actually for the deflecting a theoretical asteroid.

He died years ago. But he blabbed a lot of deep stuff and I was introduced to his R&D crowd.

A lot of those guys had followed thing in the 50s when it was still fresh. Inevitably they got turned off as the stories grew but no one ever saw any solid evidence for any of them or had heard of anyone consulted or working on anything remotely connected.

50 years ago there were often only a dozen people with any understanding of certain advanced sciences. Secrets could be kept for security reasons, but not within the community itself.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered?? What book? Where? When? I couldn't find hair nor hide of it anywhere. Can you post here the book cover at least?

You can't because there's no 'book'. Probably just some documents that Rocky passed on to the Clintons.

Why do we go berserk on such non issues? It would have been better if you had researched this a little more before hurrying to open a thread on this. Clutching at straws such as this, is a feeble attempt to produce evidence of a non existent UFO conspiracy at the highest levels. In other words, it holds no water.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

If you follow the link on the OP you can see there is a book, the opening poster didn't invent it. The cover has been posted a number of times on the thread.

in reply to George the Greek who posted, "What do you mean: (What are you reffering to?)"

I was reffering to the Monica Lewinski scandal. Some people have theorised that event conveniently discredited Bill Clinton so he would not be a suitable leader to to make any kind of disclosure.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
... the Monica Lewinski scandal. Some people have theorised that event conveniently discredited Bill Clinton so he would not be a suitable leader to to make any kind of disclosure.

As Popeye used to remark "Well, blow me down!"

Do they have Academy Awards for the wonkiest conspiracy theory?

This is a guaranteed winner.

I really appreciate creativity.

This is an all-time classic.

M

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join