It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to tell of the D'ni.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's time to tell.

www.thepathoftheshell.com

Read about this ancient civilization, check out the whole site, play through the games, then decide. Were the D'ni real?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have done all these and have some to the conclusion there is a certain possibility.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Deny the D'ni.

This is BTS stuff, especially since it involves Myst & Uru games (go to the discussion forums on the site). I would imagine you knew this, so why then would you post false/joke info on ATS?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dude Get alife the Dni are not real!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I liked MYST too, but that was a LONG time ago, and the books were crap. Why are you bothering us with this?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There about as real as Zelda.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Talk down on one more RPG and see what happens to you punk.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
what are the d'ni and what is the point of this thread? I thought we are trying to talk about credible sources on factual (or close to I guess) civilizations

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This child thinks he can just give us a vague allusion to an old computer game and come across as some sort of mysterious sage. He apparently doesn't respect any of the genuine possibilities being discussed here- he wants to tell ghost stories. It's incredibly annoying. (D'ni were a race that created worlds by writing their description in books which could then teleport you into that world, and its from the game MYST.)

new topics

top topics

join