It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Industry Exposed new short film Part 1 & 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For you guys following and interested i have a breakdown on Jayz's new video posted up

"Tards and haters stay out" thanks

ILLUMINATI : Jay-z and the occultation of "On to the Next One" (breakdown) professional videos HD

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So I just got a call out the blue, and the person on the other end, who has studied a lot of occult rituals, sorceries, etc asked me if I've heard Eminems lastest album and asked me about the Rainman. I said yes, and the person asked me if I knew who the Rainman was. I said no and they then proceeded to tell me the Rainman was a demonic spirit. Now I'm not saying it is or isn't, I just no I got a call out the blue and that was part of the conversation.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

No, people who can manage critical thought should be encouraged to read your thread. Or don't you want to be educated? It says "deny ignorance" right up there, and yet you don't want to.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Who Is Rain Man? (Part 3)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

i am denying ignorance by not replying to them

just my preference k

[edit on 31-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Some light to shed on this last video though. I believe the creator of the video is wrong to a point. One cannot sell their soul to satan as it is not their soul to sell. The soul belongs to God the Father and it is His to decide who shall own it in the end. But satan can influence someone to deliver their soul to him through their sinful actions.

That being said if one pays attention they can hear quite clearly the voices on both sides calling for them to choose certain actions, at least from my experience, though this might be due to my past. One voice is always louder because it will scream and cause commotion. Sadly the loudest voice is not the voice we should be following but most of the time it is the one that gets the most attention.

The promises are not always money or fame; the empty promises can be anything your heart desires. Many have closed their ears to the quietest voice. Of course the loudest voice does not always ask for you to do bad things. But it does ask that you do more self serving things and that you stay away from the true God.

After all even if we look at the whole rain man thing in the secular view you can see it involves greed, lust, adultery, a mind influenced by toxins, and obsession to possessions. Even if the secular view of rain man was the only thing to all of this, it is not of God and only self serving of man. That in of itself makes it evil.

Raist

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I haven't finished watching the videos from the first post. Here is a little something to keep in mind.

The country song and the Bob Dylan song refer to men that use to travel from town to town scamming people. They would promise to make it rain for x amount of money. Most of the time they would just run off with the money.

Little Wayne and a lot of the rap songs are talking about someone that throws around a lot of money. In a black strip club throwing a large number of bills at a dancer is called making it rain. So the term rain man has come to mean some one that throws around a lot of money.

Just some initial observations I thought might clear some things up. I will post more later.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by PokeyJoe

"Rainman," as in when Jay-Z says "I hear the beat, then I GO INTO MY RAINMAN" does not refer to "Making it rain," as in "throwing up dollars in the air."

Actually this is a play on something else. It was real popular for a while to say "get stupid" or "get retarded" when you were hyper or acting foolish. The Black Eyed Peas song "Lets Get It Started" was originally "Lets Get Retarded." The label wasn't happy with the refrence and made them change it. Well other labels were making artist chance the refrence to avoid controversy.

So instead of I get retarded Jay Z says I go in to my rainman. I know rain man was autistic or something along those lines. That doesn't get in the way of creative license though.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by tooo many pills

Well you could look at the life style they portray and see that it most certainly is not a Christian life style. I would say it portrays the opposite of Christian values. Seeing that the music and the life style are so popular and many seem to want to emulate these artists I would say satan is doing his job.

Here we have the crux of the issue. People see others talking about a non christian lifestyle. So, it must mean that satan is using his super secret cabal of worshippers in high places to posion children.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So having money rain from above in videos couldn't have anything to do with our consumer culture? I mean it couldn't be because conspicuous consumption has been considerred good since the late 1940's? It has to be something evil and diabolical.

I'm an audio engineer. I have worked in Nashville and can play two degrees of seperation in places where most guys play it at six or higher.

There is no vast conspiracy to push a demonic agenda. The NWO is not inserting messages in to songs. The vast conspiracy is to seperate you from your cash. If they can do it by selling sex over talent (Ms. Spears) they will. If they have to work together to keep prices at $18 they will. There are a lot of rich greedy b******s in the music business. Just like every other business.

The average rap song is written by the artist either in the studio or in his house with a verse and hook demo of the song. The record label isn't over his shoulder saying "talk about rain man." They songs usually aren't heard by the label untill the album is under way and the producer comes in to work towards a comercially viable project. The artist usually says whatever they want as long as it doesn't get the record label in to legal trouble.

Country songs are done differently. A writer working with another writer comes up with a song. They take it to the publisher, the publisher tries to sell it to an artist or label for future use. The label does not tell the writer what to write. A producer and artist will work together to find songs that fit the artist and comercially viable. Again they do not tell the writers what to write. They either like a song or not. They might change the arangement but that is usually as far as it goes.

I have never worked on a project where a record company executive dmanded a word, phrase, or verse be inserted. These days the producers and engineers do the hard work and the excutives watch the money flow.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Heres my experience with that video and the Rainman entity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
with Kanyes new album and illuminati friends JAY Z Rhianna, welcomes the birth of his child on

JUNE 15 2013

06 1+5=06 2+0+1+3= 06

06 06 06

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was like most skeptics here. I used to think this was all bat-# insane and only a fool would believe it, until I began researching CIA declassified documents about Monarch Mind Control. This rabbit hole goes so deep once you begin to look, it is extremely hard seeing light from the surface. Once you awaken to subconcious brainwashing and influence, you'll see it EVERYWHERE. The tv, award shows especially; walking down a store aisle; literally everywhere. The coincidence builds so high it no longer is a coincidence ... And It's down right terrifying.

However I don't think artists know much about any of it, and if they do they go publicly crazy. They're played by big buisness and who ever is tending the strings knows exactly what it is doing and how to do it extremely well.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join