It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Doesn't glancing to the left while talking indicate a lie?

That's all I see...

No, not necessarily, usually glancing down does. Looking
up left is recalling info.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
there is a very obvious lie there, oh yes...his muscles in his face tense, glances to the left, smurks..I saw that for sure.

A smurk is a sign of contempt.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
That they would eat the bodies is a big assumtion

Maybe, but according to Alex Collier, Arizona Wilder, & some others, they do eat human flesh.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Any links to the flesh eating info? I know they Sacrifice people, but i didn't know they ate them.

Oh and the Ambrsoia the "gods" drank is supposedly blood from a womans period.

I think that is pretty believable.

www.themystica.com...

Edited to add a link.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Any links to the flesh eating info? I know they Sacrifice people, but i didn't know they ate them.

David Icke Newsletter Preview - 30th May 2009

THE LION AND THE LAMB? …

… WHY NOT?

...They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them...

Here are some videos I've put together re: Repts. The 1st one talks about eating humans. I'm pretty sure Alex Collier does, too. I'm not sure about the 3rd one.

Oh and the Ambrsoia the "gods" drank is supposedly blood from a womans period.

Supposedly, the repts have to drink blood, eat flesh to "hold their form."

[edit on 18-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well, I could believe the blood drinking, but eating human flesh seems unlikely to me.

If the reptilians have more brain function, which seems plausible (if they even exist), they would be able to fool human beings with telepathic abilities and the eating of human flesh seems to me pointless.

The drinking of human blood was common when the "gods" were around which i stated in my previous post.

I have heard aliens harvesting adrenal fluid from adrenal glands also.

David Icke can stretch pretty far out there, but his theories are possible, just like anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Well, I could believe the blood drinking, but eating human flesh seems unlikely to me.

I don't think it's a big step from drinking blood to eating human meat, personally.

This very upset woman says she knew about sacrifices, but freaks when she witnesses human flesh being consumed:

If the reptilians have more brain function, which seems plausible (if they even exist), they would be able to fool human beings with telepathic abilities and the eating of human flesh seems to me pointless.

Maybe they just like it.

I have heard aliens harvesting adrenal fluid from adrenal glands also.

Didn't Arizona Wilder talk about that?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Its plausible, but I am unsure.

I know the human body has alot of weird properties to them that have some nutrional value such as calcium and likely some other things as well.

So incase there is an alien invasion and they want to "save" us, i am guna take my shotgun with me.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There's another thread talking about "the harvest" being upon us. WTH?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow talking about Repts eating humans at 7:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why can't we feel the muscles inside of us? Why can't we locate ours internal organs with a simple thought ? The answer is simple : the human brain has lost the ability of such, one would be able to feel and see lots of things that apear absurd to a rational mind. Even though I think these images are some kind of defective play, there are the possibility of cameras capturing what the naked eye ignores, like the camera can capture the flashing of the lights on a old monitor that the eye miss.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well i took the time to watch the video and i did not see it.But i did see it on other videos and the only one that i found real strange is the reptile woman one. www.youtube.com... that one is bizare

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Reptilian people are not lizards under the skin.

Instead, they are extremely evil people who have with them an evil demon\djinn and those evil demons like to so called 'shapeshift'.

The shapeshifting can sometimes only be seen by one person or all.

If they put the body under the examination table it will be 100% human.

Its all about the demon companions of humans that like to shapeshift into reptilian or horrible shapes.

Be evil, very evil and you shall get demonic help too. This is the essence and purpose of all occult secret society practices.

Be good, very good and you shall get help from the andromedans\angels. This is the essence and purpose of prayer, belief in one God and all practices surrounding this.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I would say that there is no evil demons, but spirits with negative energy that can achieve positives tasks, it's up to the master to choose the action. Could be that once one has his personal high spirit it can be seen by the ones with high knowledge.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
reply to post by Jinni

I would say that there is no evil demons, but spirits ...

You can call them demons, jinn, spirits, ghosts, aliens or whatever you like. They are there and they exist. The 'elite' know it, every religion recognises it and people with knowledge know it. Call them mushrooms if it makes you happy but they are real.

reply to post by Jinni

I would say that there is no evil demons, but spirits with negative energy that can achieve positives tasks, t's up to the master to choose the action.

You are justifying the occult and black magic right there. Yes, they can help you get what you want but here's the kicker - they get what you want but not what you need. Those with negative energy are thousands of years old and are not dumb. They will help you if it will mean your ultimate failure. Angels on the other hand will help you get what you need and they are more powerful.

reply to post by Jinni

... Could be that once one has his personal high spirit it can be seen by the ones with high knowledge.

You are absolutely correct here. You can sense others like animals to know about someones human soul AND their spirit companion. Very evil people can do the same thing too. David Icke also had a similar experience when you watch his video.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I'm not justifying black magic.
What I'm saying is that there is no good or evil in the spiritual world, only energy seeking to evolute. When you sumon a spirit for bad purposes then you get all wrong. The spirits are after your energy to evolute but when you give your energy on a trade to evil results the spirits does not like it, because he is after evolution too.

edit - I thing David is confused, I would say that he got too many bad information mixed with good ones.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I appreciate all the response and theories on this thread... there is something being caught on film in these instances...The brain processes 400 Billion bits of information a second. BUT, we are ONLY aware of 2000 of those. -Dr. Joseph Dispenza, DC so maybe these visual images are slipping through the cracks and we dont see it but film can catch it??

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately the link has been deleted, does anyone know of another link to that video?

Thanks!

GS

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Unfortunately the link has been deleted, does anyone know of another link to that video?

Hey, GS,

The guy at 5:26: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012 Part 6 of 6

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by no one special

LOL! I dont know about this one man.

Im a believer in these so called "reptilians," but man, this one
is pretty sketchy...

Good find though

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join