It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones are showmen. How he can say the wrestling industry prepared him. Wrestling is fake so he's saying fakery prepared him. His other claim to fame .. polotician .. bulls&*t on a mass scale.. He's a fake, a showman trying to get ratings and to make people turn away from people Like David Icke and say "He's nuts". The Jesse Venturas, Alex Jones, Glenn Becks ... all government shills attempting to turn people away from the real information. He tried to discredit David Icke, I thought that was very disrespectful. David Icke has some great information and yes you do have to read a book or 2 of his to fully put things together.I have lost all credibility (that I had) for the 2 jesters. If you haven't already, read a David Icke book. Follow his research for yourself. He knows a thing or 2.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
More scripted nonsense in my opinion, the subject was so thin they had to tack on the fake psychics and the very obviously faked eyes on the Lesbian reptilian.

Add our old friends Joe Escamilia (scammer), Alex Jones (all round LOON) and David Icke (part nut part scammer) and its a hell of a crap show. Apart from the spat between Jesse and Icke at the end the rest was scripted clap trap, the new lads are more wooden than a certain Matrix actor and Jessies son really needs to lose the ultra thinning quiff, it looks very sad.

June Sarpong thankfully wasn't used much, I think half the shows budget went on lip gloss for her, she's ok as eye candy but there's nothing behind the eyes. For a second I thought they had Michael Fox in the episode as the guy with the hunting hat.

Overall not a great start for the return of the show....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was very disappointed in the Reptilian episode. All it was, IMO, was a disinfo hit-piece against David Icke. Icke was about 20 yrs ahead of his time. They attacked him brutally to discredit him, but now that he has gained popularity and credibility, they are going after him again.

I'm not sure how to account for such poor "investigating" on the Ventura show. Did someone threaten him? Was he replaCIAed? I don't know, but I can see the show is just a vehicle for disinfo. Unfortunately, Ventura will determine what is "true" for a lot of people, b/c they can't or won't do their own research.

Overall, a big thumbs down on the show, with the caveat that there was some good info hidden in all the BS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
I was very disappointed in the Reptilian episode. All it was, IMO, was a disinfo hit-piece against David Icke. Icke was about 20 yrs ahead of his time. They attacked him brutally to discredit him, but now that he has gained popularity and credibility, they are going after him again.

I'm not sure how to account for such poor "investigating" on the Ventura show. Did someone threaten him? Was he replaCIAed? I don't know, but I can see the show is just a vehicle for disinfo. Unfortunately, Ventura will determine what is "true" for a lot of people, b/c they can't or won't do their own research.

Overall, a big thumbs down on the show, with the caveat that there was some good info hidden in all the BS.
There was a rumor going around back when he was a Governor that he didn't play nice with TPTB and was killed.

If true then the guy we have now isn't Ventura but rather a poorly done replacement. if we go back and look at his earlier works and compare them is he different now?

Well that what I heard at least. Probably not true, but then he does seem different now than when he started out doesn't he. I'm not going as far as to say he's a Reptilian, but he doesn't seem the same as he once was.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I totally agree with you. I don't like how Jesse handled this and his 'non' attack on Icke. He clearly went into this not believing or at least, giving the audience that impression so how can an investigator investigate something when they are already biased?

Icke is NOT in it for the money. That much I believe. Sure, anyone can take certain random clips of a high profiled person and convince the audience how crazy they are but here's the thing: if Icke is truly crazy then there are tens of millions of people crazy too. Icke has more of a following then the Pope does I bet.

I am very disappointed in Jesse's technique at investigating this phenomenon. If he only took some time to THINK about all the reptilian references throughout history then one can only walk away CONSIDERING, there might be more to this than meets the eye.

For someone who can believe or be receptive to BigFoot, UFOs, DUMBs and 9-11 and NOT consider intelligent reptilian beings in our universe (and probably here too) is someone I can no longer respect.

Too bad too because I really dug him although I don't care for his rocking-motion when questioning others. It's a bit intimidating and he knows it. It's his attempt to posture himself as if he can lunge at any time.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I thought it was hilarious. So did my kid. Loved the "transformation". The speaking in tongues to the channeler was deliciously over the top, and the look on the investigator's face was precious.

Felt bad for Icke in that old footage of the BBC interview, but he's now laughing all the way to the bank.

Thought Jesse was going to don the minigun right before the Reptilian hunt... close, though. He did hit the range beforehand.

Icke narrowly escaped a beat down with his parting, behind closed doors from another room "eff him". Jesse looked like he wanted to take him out for at least half the interview as it was.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join