It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shed a tear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fallen in defending our freedom.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought the oppression of our people.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought the corporatization of our people.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought in giving power to the people, and taking it out of the hands of the government, or other international power structures in effect.

I shed an effing tear.

I cry.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now take that emotion that you feel about such things and use that emotion in a contsructive and positive way. More people need to have an emotional response such as this and then truely act upon it. We all know that actions speak louder than words, so go forth... tell your fellow man how you feel and do something about how you feel. I am in no way condoning any acts of violence etc, but by all means get out there and let yourself be known.

Everyone who feels like this, needs to make themselves be known, in our vast numbers we can and will make a difference in this world.

Peace,

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fallen in defending our freedom.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought the oppression of our people.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought the corporatization of our people.

I shed a tear, in commemorating those who have fought in giving power to the people, and taking it out of the hands of the government, or other international power structures in effect.

I shed an effing tear.

I cry.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by seattletruth]

Amen brother.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Me too.
And knowledge is only power when one uses it.

top topics

join