It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake trucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've seen in a photo a government truck carrying two white vans on a road near the Groom Lake base. And in the photography puts this: Now why couldn't they get a second driver for these trucks? What do he mean?

www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Groomforce
I've seen in a photo a government truck carrying two white vans on a road near the Groom Lake base. And in the photography puts this: Now why couldn't they get a second driver for these trucks? What do he mean?

www.lazygranch.com...

It may mean nothing important. To evaluate the photo's I need the following information: Under what conditions was this convoy seen? From the photo you provided I don't see anything to interesting. I know that Groom Lake, aka S-4 does not at this point deal with some very sexy stuff. Thats not to say we are not doing things that may cause you to change your underware. No doubt you know who Bob Lazar is. What he has claimed is just non-sense. How ever in the black community it's very commen to use correct information given to nut jobs, and wrong information given to very reputable people. We call it mudding the waters.

The new area 51, "for the really good stuff" is in Utaha.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

Now why couldn't they get a second driver for these trucks? What do he mean?

Why pay for the additional man hours, gasoline, draw more attention, get more people involved, ect..?

I'm sure it's SOP to minimize the number of people involved for any type of operation/activity and has been since day 1...no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sweet a truck carrying two trucks. nothing special here. i see this stuff all the time in the middle of nowhere Illinois. if they are part of Area 51 then yes im sure it is sop to minimize everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Hi!,

First; although I'm not from the US - isn't the state called Utah?

As for the rest of your reply - sorry, but one minute you appear to support 'S4' then knock the person that created it...????

As for the source of the picture - on the this board, gariac usually provides a measured, objective and logical commentary that most of us (from behind our screens) can't. That and superb photos of Area 51...

Suggest you visit his site - it's educational

Peace!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

PS - and another poster well worth listening to is Shadowhawk....

Peace!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

I'd take a look at the warning on the front page of the website:

www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Hi!,
Depends which icon you click on! :-)

www.lazygranch.com...

Peace!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GroomforceNow why couldn't they get a second driver for these trucks?

They would have to transport the 2 drivers to where the two trucks originated at...

So, economically speaking, its cheaper to hire one driver driving a flatbed, then 2 drivers & 2 greyhound tickets... Also, prevents wear & tear on the pickup trucks. ie: gasoline, additional mileage, etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
First of all, you need to put yourself in the state of mind of the photographer. You are on the hill near Coyote Summit waiting for Red Flag aircraft to arrive. This can be mighty boring. So you photograph whatever cruises the ET Highway, be it Wal-Mart trucks, alfalfa trucks, or white van deliveries.

Now any schmuck can drive a van. You probably need a commercial license to drive a flatbed with two vans, so it seems to me that it would be easier (read cheaper) just to get two schmuck drivers than one truck driver.

Don't make too much out of it. It is just an observation.

Also, why does every Groom Lake thread have to have one post about nothing secret going on there, it has been moved, blah blah blah. Those posts are really off topic.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This guy and his truck wouldn't budge until I drove a few miles away. Usually they just blow right on by.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There was a photo of this on digg. Someone please link if possible.

top topics

join