It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Sunday services!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Although I am American/Irish Protestant, my wife is American/Irish Catholic, we get along quite well. (Most of the time)

We do not regularly attend services but that's not the story here. What I would like to bring to your attention is the Sunday morning T.V. service:

I believe the churches are right in line w/politicians (good, bad & ugly) but please do not turn this into a religion bashing session. I find it very interesting with all the media, internet, TV, and nationwide/ worldwide religions are pretty much in line saying we're heading down the wrong road.

Are they logged in at ATS?? HA!

Coral Ridge Ministries.

If you went into business when Jesus Christ was born and did so poorly that you lost a million dollars every day, seven days a week, it would take you 700 more years than today to lose a trillion dollars.

www.coralridge.org...

I 'm starting to enjoy watching this guy on Sunday mornings.

www.sacornerstone.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well there you have it,
proof positive there is good money to be made in conspiracy theories

I guess there's worse things he could be preaching, although there was a pretty healthy helping of backward thinking too.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
John Hagee is an anti-Catholic Zionist.

Also he twist scripture to support Judaism. He said when the calls the Apostle Paul a tent maker you know someone who makes tents for living in (or for travel) he twisted to mean he made Jewish prayer shawls. I have never read that in any Bible commentaries I have. He makes stuff up.

My advice would be to avoid him.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

My advice would be to avoid him.

Don't mistake what I'm saying here. Maybe I need to clarify: watching this on Sunday morn. is like my pre-ATS fix. (grain of salt)

Like I said their like politicians
but fun to watch and besides anyone who exposes TPTB regardless of political,religious or whatever background gets my attention.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

You are too kind. It gets worse. According Hagee, Hitler was the instrument of god used to force the Jews to return to Palestine.

Resource Page on John Hagee and Christian Zionism

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If you can find him, a really good and in depth source of info and scriptural interpretation is Chuck Missler. On DirectTV he's on the GodTV Channel...usually on ThursdayPM. No money asked for, just some very indepth and sometimes too deep info which deals with UFOs, Nephillum, Apocolypse, and so much more.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
religion is just a easy way for the people behind the shadows to control the common poeple

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Perry Stone, who teaches alot about prophecy, has been touching on the nwo/2012 issue lately - I like to listen to him - he is very well versed in his Israel/prophecy information. He showed how you can take the first ten male names mentioned in the Bible, write them down, then beside each name write down the Hebrew meaning of the name, and then read that Hebrew meaning list in order, and it will give a whole nother prophecy. He read it but I can't remember how it went.

As well, others I enjoy are yep, John Hagee, Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, Charles Cowen, Paul Washer

new topics

top topics

join