It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh sighting of UFO's and Werewolves on Cannock Chase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

A wave of paranormal and mysterious episodes in the town have helped usher in a new decade of spooky sightings, with readers encountering UFOs and wild wolves in the first week of the year. The area has a long standing association with paranormal activity – with websites across the World recording spooky incidents in the area. Resident, Jane McNally, recently had a run-in with a mysterious canine creature while out walking with her partner on Cannock Chase.

“We put the dog back on the lead as we thought in the distance there was an enormous ‘dog.’ As we approached the animal we realised this wasn’t a dog and it just stared at us for a while – I said I thought it looked like a fox, but the size of a lioness – it then turned into the wooded area, and we proceeded to walk on. “As it turned its long, bushy black tipped tail, we realised it was definitely not a dog.

“Me and my partner came home from celebrating New Year in Cannock and I let the dog out, turned to my left and saw four red dots in the sky,” she said. “I have never seen anything like this before. I immediately called my other half out to look at it. I could not believe my eyes.

link

Not a lot of info but something to keep our eyes on.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Although I've lived in North Yorkshire for just over 16yrs, I used to live in the Midlands ... about 5miles from Cannock Chase ... and I can definately say that some parts of those woods are particularly eerie (and trust me, I don't spook easily).

I shall watch this thread to see if any more info comes out.

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwytch

29th Sep, 2014: Some more activity reported in the area recently; namely, another sighting of the so-called 'black-eyed child' entity..

Mystery Of Ghostly Black-Eyed Child Sightings On Cannock Chase

A paranormal investigator is appealing for witnesses after a resurgence of sightings of an eerie entity known as the “black-eyed child”.

Lee Brickley is scouring the Staffordshire beauty spot of Cannock Chase after receiving claims the girl, “who has coal-black pits for eye sockets” is making appearances again some 30 years after she was first spotted.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Ross Cross because: fix

join