It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit woman claims she has aids and INFECTED HUNDREDS OF MEN! [updated]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND ADULT THEMES!!!!!

Irregardless of if this is real or not, it's still a very real issue and an even harsher reality. This very thing is happening globally as you read these words!

Wrap it up they say. Tell that to the people who were using condoms and were still infected with an STD!

Unfortunately, having sex today is like playing Russian-roulette. Going "raw", or unprotected is like having all of the barrels loaded...while going with a condom on, is like playing with only one barrel in the chamber. Either way...eventually...you will blow your head off! The choice is yours!

The only safe sex, is solo-sex...and that's my motto these days.

To the mods, I honestly do not know if this is the right forum to post such a topic. It seemed the most fitting, out of all the other areas, and it's still not the most appropriate fit, if you ask me. If this belongs somewhere else, please, feel free to move it and notify us.

Thank you!

If this is real however...
She MUST be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, not that it would matter anyway. I doubt she has very much to lose, or anything at all.

What are your opinions on this and the STD situation in its entirety?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sdrawkcabII]

update: woman admits she doesn't have AIDS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Fri Jan 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This chick should be taken out behind a shed and put out of her misery with a shovel.

Not because she supposedly infected people with aid's, .... which I don't think is true because she looks like an attention seeking Whheerrooore.

But because she's retarded in ways that make the mentaly handicapped angry.

A true product of a reality TV generation ...... and Crack.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hmmm. Well if people think that people like this are out there then they'll be more inclined to be safe.
They should show this in schools.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Fake or not, it's still something to pay attention to.

There was a guy called "Trash Man" on youtube, who did the very same thing. His case was thought to be fake and there were rumors that stated that the uploader himself has admitted the videos were fake, and only an attempt to inform people of how easy it is to become infected and how people can be more careful. But, then again, who would want to be labeled as having AIDs publically? Having AIDs is a heavy boulder to bare...much less to have the entire world know that you have it. So, denying that you do have it is pretty self-explanatory when you think about.

I don't know why anyone would fake something like this, but then again, people do pretty crazy things.

But, this is still very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Well there ya go. It's fake. FamezWorld is the TrahsManGirls blog.
It definately is good. If I were on that list, and found out it was fake, I would change my ways.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would really hope Detroit police can ID her and investigate.

If this is real its beyond sick, if this is fake, its still sick.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
She can't know that she "infected" hundreds of men. Had sex with 100's of men yes, but not "infected."

It is actually fairly difficult for a healthy man to contract HIV from a woman during normal intercourse. If the man has other STD's or injuries, or if the Sex is especially rough then it is much easier, but normal sex for a healthy man is relatively safe.

Still, if she infected even one man intentionally, then I support the shovel idea!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The woman admitted this is a hoax.
Detroit News report here:

The woman who caused a stir on the Internet this week with a video in which she says she has infected more than 500 people with HIV told The Detroit News today that she does not have the virus.

"I don't have AIDS," Jackie Braxton, 23, said in an interview. "I made the tape because I wanted to raise awareness about AIDS."

www.detnews.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The real thing happened locally (to my area) back in the late 1990s when a hooker found out she had contracted HIV. She decided she would share it back with all her GI Johns coming off of Fort Benning.

She was busted and prosecuted for (if memory serves) attempted murder. The whole thing was strictly low key, hush-hush as it were because neither the army or the city PTB wanted this to become a bigger issue.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm thankful it turned out to be a hoax, but it's still a shame there are actually people doing this.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When in doubt, jerk it out
nice motto op lol

new topics

top topics

join