It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What I would like to know is, what kind of sick b*stard sends pictures like this around to their friends?

Haiti - tens of thousands dead, horrific suffering. You don't see distressing and gory images of severed legs, decapitations, etc, being sent round do you? It's disrespectful, gruesome and it robs them of dignity.

ANY war will produce images like these. People suffer in wars, people get maimed. I can guarantee, 100%, that if some sicko had been around taking pictures of dead kids in Iraq or Afghanistan, the images would have been just as disturbing. It appears however that Iraqis and Afghanistanis have a little more self respect.

Incidentally the picture of the blackened baby being held up in front of an ambulance? The BBC (yes, even the BBC) refused to show this as they were pretty sure it was a staged event. Palestinians are well known for digging up corpses to parade them on TV (and now on the internet).

Propaganda

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
What I would like to know is, what kind of sick b*stard sends pictures like this around to their friends?Propaganda

Maybe the same kind of people who cataloged Holocaust and gory images from that period are shown in Libraries, documents etc. The same catalog of this Holocaust is also being done.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

But holocaust photos were mostly taken by:

a) Nazis
b) Allied forces who rescued people from concentration camps.

Jews in concentration camps didn't have cameras.

These photos were taken by Palestinians. Probably by Hamas PR men. There was no media in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Fair point - i chose not to look. However, the problem here is that they are preaching to the converted - after, this is a forum for those who don't buy the MSM spin without question.
So anyone on this sight probably has nothing to learn about the truth of the horrors hidden from us and may be unnecessarily queasy at these images.

It's the BBC and other MSM that really should be showing these images - reminding those billions watching there plasma tellys that this is how bad it is in Gaza - that it doesn't matter who started it, what matters is it never happens again.

Some might say that showing Palestinians dying would be pro-Palestinian. Well, as others here have pointed out, show the images of Israelis dying too.

If there are Gods, or Aliens watching us, they can't think very highly of a planet whose most 'civilized' nations would choose to hide from these truth and instead tune in en masse to find out who this years pop idol will be - who this years divine icon will be. If civilization can be well defined by what they worship, then we are screwed.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a) Nazis

Who says Allies didn't carry their PR group alongwith them at the time of rescuing? It was probably the local reporters and same is the case here.

You are forgetting not all were Jews who were in concentration camps, many other nationalities were there too. Same these people who got bombed were not carrying cameras.

These photos were taken by Palestinians. Probably by Hamas PR men. There was no media in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead.

Exactly Palestinian local news reporters.

People dont go around carrying cameras/ video camera waiting for bombs to drop. Whoever happened to be there took the pictures. Infact that is why it's good now any atrocity cannot be hidden..any genocide cannot be done behind walls without being leaked to the world.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a) Nazis

You can't bomb people and then say "No fair" when the enemy photographs the damage and shows those photographs.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Well, if we're going to see the gruesome effects of warfare, let's show it all. Not just one side's suffering.

I've seen photos of little kids blown up by suicide bombings in Tel Aviv. It's just as heart-wrenching. I wouldn't dream of distributing such images to my friends though, or posting them here. If people want to search out such imagery it's not hard to find.

And for balance, here are some more photos of the IDF's work.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Originally posted by McGinty
Would you mind please editing and removing my name from your quote (in the reply field) as it may appear to some that i said this quote, which suggests that i suspect that Israel is fabricating the Palestinian threat.

This is misleading, as my argument throughout this thread has been that such opinions are very pointless unless your experience of the situation is first hand, or the intelligence is from a first hand trusted source.

Thanks.

Oh my reply was to Originally posted by Pacal Votan , sorry but my post cannot be edited as it's over 24 hrs and posts cannot be edited after that time period I think. I just saw your post now. Dont worry people will know how I was responding to as it's mentioned Originally Posted by Pacal Votan. Soz. for the trouble.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No worries, having said so in my earlier reply does the job. Thanks for the polite response though

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
LOL you gotta hand it to the mossad bloggers.

Now they compare a few israeli rescue workers efforts to the attrocities they committed in Gazza.... as if we are to believe they are all saints now.

What will they stoop to next to wriggle out of their crimes.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As the saying goes "never let a crises go to waste"

Are there any German rescue workers ? That would mean the holocaust wasn't so bad after all eh ?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

the Jewish people as well as the Palestinians are flesh and blood like any other person on this planet.

They are, indeed. Problem is Israel is a military potence that fights against people that use slings, stones, bricks and whatnot. Sure, palestinians have rifles, mortars, some rocket launchers even, but they have no war helis, no jet fighters, etc...

Whatever it is like, it is murderous behavior from both sides, but israelis are fascists that pure simply need to prove something to I don't know who. Bashing a brother because of a scripture is absurd. Though it is written that the final war will start off in the middle east, what we see here is GENOCIDE perpetrated under the UN, OTAN and civilized, wealthiest countries in the world's abeyance! But, and again, I guess Israelis have a very short span memory regarding atrocities. As a very good friend of mine usually says: see you in Berlin!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Faustian Spirit]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Take a trip to South Africa or India. Take a trip to America. See if Ghandi, Mandela or Martin Luther King have had any succes. Any ACTUAL succes.

I am just mentioning what I am observing. The rich class, the politicians, business men etc in South Africa are mostly white. As is the case all over the world. Just because on paper we have equal rights does not mean we do so in practice. To me that seems like giving in to the power structure as it is presented to us and not ask questions.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Take a trip to South Africa or India. Take a trip to America. See if Ghandi, Mandela or Martin Luther King have had any succes. Any ACTUAL succes.

I am just mentioning what I am observing. The rich class, the politicians, business men etc in South Africa are mostly white. As is the case all over the world. Just because on paper we have equal rights does not mean we do so in practice. To me that seems like giving in to the power structure as it is presented to us and not ask questions.

What you are actually witnessing are democracies that have and value equality. Whereas Palestine doesn't not. Palestine is not a plural country, nor are the other 57 OIC countries who do not consider anyone but Muslims worthy of equality. Further, these Saudi princes are of great wealth and white also and have not raised a finger to find Palestine a place to settle. Jordan just has to enable the Right of Return and Palestine would have a country, Jordan has plenty of room for that.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I have taken step visiting S. Africa and even India along with Somalia. India is now one of the most developing country in the world. so what is your point?. I am not so much familiar with politics in S. Africa but I am aware of great deal of India (as it's closely linked to Middle East) so I can safely say it's the Indian people who make leaders. Yes there are corrupt people in politics in India no denying, but over the time you can see progressive party like Congress in India being elected.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I looked at all the photos, and it is sad, but I am angered that everybody is just jumping on the Isreal must die bandwagon, Hamas is guilty of the same stuff.

Hamas sends 12 year old boys with ak-47s to bus stops to shootup and kill everybody there. All Civilians.

Who is the worse terrorist?

Just because Isreal is commiting atrocities does NOT make Hamas the good guys. Absolutly NOT.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yo this is true i heard bout this

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This just goes to show how much we are brainwashed about al Qaeda's threat - and hwo much is kept from the mainstream media - and the masses as a result.

I would also say that anyone trying to atack the west in retaliation to Jewish/Zionist atrocities is also severely misguided.

It isn't the "ignorant" innocents that are perpetrating these crimes - we can't control the media - what's needed is a new awakening.

...and a wholsale mass reduction in religion infiltrating politics, media, domestic security and foreign policy - On ALL sides.

After a couple of generations die out (hopefully with relative peace, which is extremely unlikely), only then can we start to rebuild.

Ergo - while religion prevaisl, the world is fú( ked!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Very good point of view

Second line.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Those who condone and unconditionally support Israel in actuality contribute to its very destruction. It is a paradoxical error dangerous not only to the state of Israel, but to the Jewish people altogether. The apparent, oppressive forces of one of the top military superpowers in the world that is Israel can no longer be contained from the 'flow of information.' In the Era of the Internet, senseless rhetoric does not suffice. Fact will often be discredited as propaganda, but ultimately the truth will prevail as the entire world looks on in opposition of Zionism: from Bolivia and Cuba to Russia and Venezuela, countries that stand against imperialism, colonialism and Zionism. Supporting Israel unconditionally is counterproductive; it does not help the preservation of the state or prevent persecution of the Jewish people. Recognizing the atrocious acts of Israel and widespreading the fact that Zionism, Judiasm, and Israel are not one in the same is the 'only' salvation for the state and the Jewish people. Israel must take it upon itself to acknowledge being in the wrong; it must be the 'bigger man' as it literally is, militarily one of the most powerful nations in the world.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join