It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermann Slams on Limbaugh, Robertson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not much to say on this , as Olbermann wraps it up nicely.

His comments reflect the majority on ATS.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You beat me to it, saw it last night and meant to bring it.

BUT, unfortunately, I am not sure you're accurate in saying that his comments reflect the majority of ATS.

I fear there are a LOT here who will knee-jerk in reaction to Keith Olbermann, and disagree with him no matter what.

I will not name names.....but I expect they will flock in shortly.

But, it's nice to see him get the recognition he deserves, as he does speak truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I read most of the postings in the other threads.

Even those who would usually tend to agree with Robertson/Limbaugh

seem to agree that on this topic, they over stepped.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Olbermann is a tool, he is the lefts version of Rush and Bill.... C'mon I thought you were smarter than that..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Actually, I have no idea who he was .

His comments mirrored mine on this situation.

I haven't seen Limbaugh, Robertson, or Olbermann on TV.

I'm not a American.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Akin to shooting fish in a barrel. The MSM, right or left, remind me of the William Shakespeare line: "It is a tale told by an idiot, All sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sir, with all due respect. This isn't shocking news. News would be the MSNBC/Oberman DIDN'T say anything about Rush etc.

Oberman and Matthews are useless tools-other than spewing B.S. In that way, they are great. They wouldn't have a current TV career w/out Rush.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Gather around everybody this is the perfect example of what is wrong with the world progressives will always state things as facts like this is how ATS feels and have nothing to back it. And when they are backed against a wall one of two things will happen the will run like the cowards they are or make it personal to try and discredit.

I am on to your games and posts like this really make me wonder if this is some person that really believes this or someone doing what the boss asks? And just for the record I do not like rush but the Kieth is just as bad. I quess I should be gald that the more Americans see what is happening the more they wake up and question. The progressives should take a page from the devil and mix in a little truth with the lies.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Olbermann is a political news entertainer

Limbaugh is a political news entertainer

Robertson is a radical christian who wanted to be president but has his head so far up his own ass he believes he is God and doesn't need to be president because he knows ALL... even about Haiti.

Olbermann would like to blame Bush for this if he could get away with it. Give him time, he may find a way.

Limbaugh is the opposite side of the same coin Olbermann is on. Nuff said?

They are all exploiting the tragedy in Haiti to gain attention through controversial political or religious positions on it. It should not even be an open topic for discussion from any of these hacks... If you haven't got anything good to contribute then shut the hell up and save your attention whoring for man-made tragedies and stop exploiting Haiti for attention and ratings.

If any of them gave a damn they would all shut the hell up and donate some of their millions to help ease the pain and suffering in Haiti... But they are more interested in politicizing it in some way.... Yes even Olbermann!

If there was ever a time for men with large audiences to do something good for suffering people... This was their opportunity... and they all blew it and have exposed their true colors.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Akin to shooting fish in a barrel. The MSM, right or left, remind me of the William Shakespeare line: "It is a tale told by an idiot, All sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

Hey that's my line.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Amen

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Sean48

You beat me to it, saw it last night and meant to bring it.

BUT, unfortunately, I am not sure you're accurate in saying that his comments reflect the majority of ATS.

I fear there are a LOT here who will knee-jerk in reaction to Keith Olbermann, and disagree with him no matter what.

I will not name names.....but I expect they will flock in shortly.

But, it's nice to see him get the recognition he deserves, as he does speak truth.

Personally I have never heard Olberman speak anything close to the truth. His a liberal hack and lapdog.

I will however agree with him, albeit begrudgingly, that Roberston is an idiot....and Rush should have STFU.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Keith Olberman is a radical nut,who has laughable ratings. FOX News kicks CSNBC's ass badly in ratings.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MDSJR1967

Keith Olbermann is one of the sanest voices on basic cable TV.

You wanna discuss radical nuts, then just keep tuned in to Faux News....you don't have to look very far, they're everywhere!!!

(Michelle Malkin, I'm looking at YOU!)

top topics

join