It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Secret You Haven't heard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Before I start let me begin as I touch my eternal godspark to reveal from that which is fiction(lie)to that which is non-fiction(truth)

I have a great need to tell of everything, although it concerns me for the truth is upside down.

The creatures of fae and our childrens "fairy tales" are very real.

Celtic Christianity was destroyed by the Roman war. It was the time of great divide of Christianity. The orginal teachings were lost. Members were killed and the teachings were changed and converted forever.

Celtic Christianity was the belief that all forms of life were sacred, emanating from the eternal mother and father god, and jesus.
The respect and love of all life, including our home, which is all of earth.

The mother goddess giving birth as seen earth through the flood of waters/birthing process. The father of the eternal/internal flame. The cosmic mind and our brother jesus. Life is a grand orchestration and being can be liberated through musical tunes that sing to the creation of all things. This is something that you feel and faith brings a whole new meaning, let me explain.

The connection of all, of the faith is done through magic, which was understood a completely different way back then than it is today. I can feel the elements of fire, water, earth, and wind.

Fire is the eternal flame, heart
Wind is the heart of spirit
Earth is all form of life
Water is Spirit, healing, divine prayer.

This is the how you work, you are magic. That is the secret of creation.
Dark Sorceres have taken the world and turned it upon its heels collectivley through magic will and intent focuses sorcery(spells) on everyone eles and they seemingly get away without having to conform to natures natural law. So they took and kept(held onto) the teachings of nature's law of one from you. Good news is you can have it, its there for you if you want. It allways will be so long as you life and breath the air and drink the water as your heart beats to the thunder of earths magesty.

Sorcerers are the spider's who weave their webs in the forest.

Everything is done through symbols and intent, that is magic. You probly do it everyday without realising it, that is the biggest secret of all time.

I march the song of creation, of truth. I have felt this and I know within all my core how right this is. I 'am ready for the conclaves of science and will stand mighty of pure eternal truth and guidance of the holy ones.

Christ welcomes you and so does all life and I.

There is nothing but pure devotion and I try my best in the hopes that I may speak with little prejiduce or mistakes, as words may not allways represent your own truth or mine to the fullest depth of curiosity and love.

They all bind together as one and make up you, everything and the universe, which can be seen by the cosmic mind by higher adepts.

As I touch my flame I am being reminded of the deepness that goes beyond space and time. The deepness which is the schism upon schism of our reality, each with different faces through the blueprint of the soul.

As I speak, I try to express through my highest order, this as the birth rite of every living being. To do this would be my greatest honor and I continually wish to be connected and in memory alive(awake mind).

Thank you brother jesus, holy mother and father.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ok..... may i ask if there is suppose to be something to this?
Dont really understand

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So what is the conspiracy here?

That the OP wanted to confuse us?

It worked! GJ.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think he was too busy touching himself and forgot to finish what he was trying to say!

"ATS calling!...Anyone home?"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
makes sense to me, its not a big secret or something I haven't heard before.
i'm thinking this is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sorry with humility I posted before I finished by mistake.

I am writting the conspiracy now please bear with me, as Im laid bare.

I updated my original postings.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I am not sure about what your secret is, but I have a secret for you. If you touch your 'FLAME' too much, you'll go blind!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The illumined ones became blind because they were looking at the light from the outside. I'am the divine expression of my true central sun as a star in the heaven's relfecting back with pure intensity and of pure intent.

Blessed is thee.

Shall the sister rays of light penitrate the false ideals and turn to smoke that which is now becoming broke.

Blessed is thee mother and father and thy brother. Please send with gentleness and purity of air. Bind and interlock all that is everything all mighty. Please show my true intentions and allow me to express them, and continually express and experience them.

I am now being brought to mind of something I wish to express.

The Human is not happy inside and there is a deep casm or root sickness. This would take the greatest white magicians of all kinds to seal and repair.
And it is, many are here trying to awaken the human mind from realms once lost.

Ones of adepts can feel the pervasive reality superstructer. We use magic to weave reality. I feel the eternal flame bursting out and connecting to all forms of life and my eternal divine water spilling from my chalice. I kneel to the goddess and the god and my brother jesus in me. I feel my eternal water and spirit as my chalise spills.

You have to believe and rekindle what was left as burning ashes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Is there any possibility you can tell us this secret in plain english without speaking in riddles & as if you've just come straight out of 15th century england?

I like what you're trying to do, particularly 'Shall the sister rays of light penitrate the false ideals and turn to smoke that which is now becoming broke'. I mean, who doesnt love a good poem? But the whole vague, mystical sounding thing has been done a million times before, its lost its novelty value.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I'm sorry you didn't see or understand.

Autumn energies.

Move or be moved.

I didn't come to play, but to teach and change.(creation)

You are not welcome.

www.celticsymbol.net...
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
Bind truth with earth through water from thy spirit.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The secret is leafs? This teaches me nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Then don't speak for you will look foolish and so it shall be. Creating more divide from social structers is over and foolish and not human nature.

Nature is human nature, basic insticts in nature. All.

I knew full of the sacrifice long before I started my journey.

Look at this, Master Wizard.
www.wizardmaster.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If you are coming to 'teach and change', shouldnt you first address the issue of people not having a clue about what you're on about?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

If you are coming to 'teach and change', shouldnt you first address the issue of people not having a clue about what you're on about?

I would gladly if there was a question. I teach only to understand not to diviate from the path.

Give up or fly straight everyone's own choice.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

'ok..... may i ask if there is suppose to be something to this?'

'So what is the conspiracy here?'

'Is there any possibility you can tell us this secret in plain english without speaking in riddles & as if you've just come straight out of 15th century england?'

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

www.celticwisdom.net...

This should have everything you need to know. I think it was more in plain sight again, thanks for showing everyone that you speak only to sway the minds of others. You might want to reread everything I said right now beacuse this mind agent is trying to focus on your stupidity. That is magic, through intent.

With love. I am the wolf.

I sing the song of all creation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"Everything is done through symbols and intent, that is magic. You probably do it everyday without realizing it, that is the biggest secret of all time."

In my opinion this is the gist of his message.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Thanks for clarification but since when do we teach our siblings to sit down chained to a leesh, binding our hands and legs, only giving one word as our identity. That is the power of intent.

I am the revealer, the bringer of life.

Binded by the core of infinite suns and the cosmic mind and through spirit I shall reside.

Please speak out and go fly now.

With my love, spirit of all be with you.

Protect and Serve.

The nymphs say Hi and echo through to your soul if you shall listen.

www.1adventure.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Dear ATSers, I believe my teacher be-ith touched in the head. I am going to stop taking this class, for fear of having some of this Celtic Wisdom get into me head!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Ahh I see... how is that a secret though, sounds more like a far out theory with little to no basis in reality.

'Mind agent'

Well, I shall leave you with one parting gift - Insania

I am the revealer

Keep it in your pants please!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join