It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Speech: Blatant Lies & Media Complicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
AFTER LISTENING TO THE BUSH BLATHER
A LESSON FOR THE MEDIA
From TvNewsLies - May, 2004

Never before have Americans been so blatantly misled without the protection of journalists to hold their leaders accountable. Never.

Many were expecting George Bush to accept responsibility for the events in Iraq tonight. We at TVNL are waiting for the media to accept responsibility as well.

On May 24th 2004, George W. Bush gave a much heralded speech to America and the world that was supposed to explain his remedy for the fiasco in Iraq. It did not. It was, however replete with the standard distortions and duplicity for which the President is known. During this entire administration, the American news media has failed miserably to hold this president accountable for his unrelenting misrepresentations on every issue from health care to global warming. But where the invasion and occupation of Iraq are involved, the media has been at its complicit best in helping the President reach a new and surreal level of deception.

More: www.tvnewslies.org...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO!

You can't be serious. Most media outlets are very liberal-minded. I didn't get the chance to read most of your *great* site, but I'm sure you like it.

While you're at it, see if Clinton will ever accept responsibility for a few things...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Please point out the exact lies.

This is what I am so confused about, maybe its just me not being here, but I have not heard any specific lies.

I figure that if there were, the news would definitely have played it out.

Please, seriously, can you give me some exact help.

And if your talking about the healthcare situation, he asked Ted Kennedy to partake in the writing of the legislation. Kennedy accepted. So whatever complaints you may have, please direct them that way.

But please, help me out here. Point out some lies.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
so what else is new? bush is a lier and the media believe him

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are you serious??????

Bush is a liar and the media believe him.
If the media thought and actually had evidence for something, (which they don't believe anything he says, they just can't disprove it) they would poke him with their microphones until he popped.

By the way, if I can find it, a neat report just came out today showing the true liberal bias of the media. I will try to find it and point the way.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Let's leave Clinton alone, he isn't running the world now, and all he wants is to get laid. News is stating that there may be someone, other than his wife, that wants some.

new topics

top topics

join