It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Wall being Built Between Israel and Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is much evidence that over the next decade the NWO has plans for huge depopulation using a variety of techniques.

They've already tried in Africa using techniques such as starvation and using weaponized vaccines such as the Hepatitis vaccine which in fact contained the man made HIV virus. See this map showing the vaccinations sites and the areas with the most HIV AIDS came from Hepatitis Vaccine

We also had Warren Buffet's Petrochina (he since sold up) financing a genocide in Darfur. They found oil but first needed to clear the land of people. Warren Buffet's Petrochina Darfur Genocide

The NWO and Global Elites want Africa's oil, minerals and resources. The best way to get these is to wipe out the people. How can they do this?

One technique would be to spray African's with a non-contagious illness, such as the a non-contagious version of the Pneumonic Plague, pretend that they catch it from each other. The only snag is that they then need an explanation as to why it didn't cross the border to Israel, given that the official story is that it's contagious. To get round this you build a huge wall across the border to use as the explanation.

Israel to build Wall between itself and Africa

Israel is not a target to the NWO in the same way as Africa is. Israel is in a strategic location that the NWO would not want to lose.

If you're an Israeli reading this, I want to make it clear that this is not against you or against Israel. The fact is that you are an important chess piece of the NWO, like Britain and USA.

On another note, for those who have seen James Cameron's Avatar, you might well have picked up on what he's trying to warn us about. The aliens have similarities to native African's. Is James Cameron warning us about the NWO plans for Africa? i.e. Clearing the people from the land and then grabbing the resources

[edit on 11-1-2010 by jameshawkings]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Israel to build Wall between itself and Africa??

Hmmmm the Cold War fence virus must be spreading ......

Israel can build a wall if they like to .... but they shouldn´t forget that the only wall they are building is not a wall that keeps something out but that it´s a wall that keeps Israel IN.

In solatary, isolated, alone, cut off from the rest of the world ......
..... a very lonely, scary place to be ......

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wonder where they will find some information on how to build a fence in the dessert?
hmmmmm
come on, tip of my tongue........

new topics

join