It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Newsletter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Mods, please move if this is in the wrong section.

www.davidicke.com...

Over the holiday period, the healer and health and science researcher, Mike Lambert, said he knew what was being dropped from the sky and he took me, and my artist friend, Neil Hague, on a walk across the town following what was clearly the flight path of the aircraft. It passed virtually over my home and his.

Mike knew the flight path because he was following the trail of what looked like, at first sight, thousands of pieces of chewing gum on the pavements and paths. It was clear in a moment that this was not chewing gum by the sheer volume of it everywhere we walked ...

... Mike said that he first came across the ‘gum’ 20 years ago when he was a professional health investigator and his interest was renewed when he began to see it all over Ryde.

His view is that the ‘gum’ is a carrier vehicle for viruses or poisons aimed at the population and his guess is that the origin is somewhere like the biological weapons research establishment at Porton Down, near Salisbury in Wiltshire, home to the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, an agency of the Ministry of Defence. This is a very sinister place indeed ...

... Mike sent samples of the ‘gum’ for laboratory analysis, but he was told that it would have to be sent on to a more sophisticated laboratory to establish what it is. We await the results on that, delayed by the extreme weather we are having in the UK, but a scientist at the first laboratory did say that it appeared to be some kind of latex material and in her view it was probably carrying a pesticide-type substance or ‘of that family’.

After reading this, i too noticed this all over the place, London Kent etc. And before anyone say's "It's Chewing Gum", i can assure people, not ALL of it is! My garden is littered with it and i do not chew GUM.

Im really surprised ATS has not picked up this story.

But lets get some "intelligent" conversation going please guy's.

Please scroll down to Friday 8th Jan.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by veritas 7]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by veritas 7

Well, I guess Mr. Icke Stopped about disclosure and moved to a different subject of IMHO I know the government is killing people.

Everyone knows the government is killing people and via airplanes is pretty easily noticed.

*looks at the sky* oooo Chem trails

And well I am Sure this topic has been discussed even before Icke brought it up.

I would be interested in knowing the compound they picked up off the ground

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah agreed "Quickfix". If there is anyone out there that has the full length Newsletter, so that we can all peruse, it would be most helpful. Am rather intrigued about this whole subject and would like more info please.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The intense snowfall and possibly what was IN the snow could have caused this, but at the moment it's just conjecture. I eagerly await some intelligent discussion, because i think this could possibly be huge!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The snow has nothing to do with the chem trails and the pathogen that is supposedly and most likely being released.

Likely the trails and the recent and previous viruses spread around the world have a relation, but that is just speculation.

The snow is explainable, the earth goes through seasons. I saw it on History channel.

They took core samples of Egypt and saw long periods of time in which years were greener then others.

Global Warming, what a hoax, and that Al Gore guy made millions, another NWO puppet...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Quickfix, this is not necessarily about chemtrails and could well be linked to the excessive snowfall we have received here in UK. And yes i am fully aware of seasonal weather patterns for god's sake, i live in the Uk. The weather is one of our most favoured past times. The point i am tryng to make is that there has been evcessive snowfall all over the world, and some countries suffering terribly bad, especially when they are not even used to the site of snow.

Another posibility, is the Norwegian spiral that appeared not so long ago causing weather extremes. I don't have the answer, but think it's a story worth investigating thats all.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Okay,

Well the snow should fix the "drought" the earth is going through.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone else want to add anything? I think you guy's are missing something here. Anyone have the FULL newsletter, so i can read it thouroughly.

Kind Regards.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Icke is (IMHO) a man on the right side of crazy. He's making a good living off his wild claims and dark accusations. He's making money, but comes across as a fairly dark soul. Somehow, he's protected from all the evils he's elected himself to warn us about. He's a poster boy for functional mental illness

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"Icke is (IMHO) a man on the right side of crazy. He's making a good living off
his wild claims and dark accusations. He's making money, but comes across as a fairly dark soul. Somehow, he's protected from all the evils he's elected himself to warn us about. He's a poster boy for functional mental illness"

Well fair enough "Kandinsky", you are certainly entitled to your opinion, i dont agree with it, but that's what makes life so very interesting!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So, no one else has anything to add to this thread? Unbelievable! There is obviously a valid reason why i seldom post on here anymore. This site really is not what it used to be even a few years ago. Maybe the name "David Icke" has put many people off, but oh well never mind. I suppose people are STILL only interested in 911 stories. For god sake people get over yourselves...............................Rant over.

Kind Regards.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cool, so this stuff falls whatever the distance from the "chemtrail" to the ground directly below, without being affected by buffeting winds, and apparently doesn't land or stick on vehicles, plants, roofs, private residences, ect., is sent to a lab researcher, who we will no doubt not get a full name credentials for, or a page showing the details of the finding itself.
Basically, just to take his word for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I knew i'd get a reply in the end. And it does stick on roofs, walls, private residences, hence my own garden, if you had bothered to read the whole thread, Instead of coming across as Mr arrogant. You post was reactionary to mine and just proved you hadn't read the entire thread as short as it is!

First of all, i myself would llike access to the entire newsletter, so that i could make full judgement myself but i do not have that. I just thought the newsletter brought up some interesting points and observations. The point of me posting this on ATS was the chance of getting some "open-minded" people to look at it in such a way but that seems to have failed.

P.S I am not here to start arguments and flame people. Love and Peace is what the world should really be about.

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You're getting gobs of chewing gum type substance all over? Holy cow! You should definitely scrape some of it up and get it analyzed by a chemist or something to see what it is next time it happens! That is horrifying!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Here in merry old england, we call sticky residue on the streets and buildings 'gum.' It's a sort of byproduct of a popular activity called 'chewing gum.' Basically, it's a flavoured product that is placed in the mouth and chewed for the taste and to offset nervous energy. It helps to keep breath fresh too. It's important that it isn't swallowed. For this reason, many, many people throw or spit it on the floor or stick it to places where unlucky folk get stuck to it.

Aerial 'residue' is often referred to as 'rain', snow,' 'sleet,' or 'confetti.' In some places around the world such residue is termed 'bullets,' 'shrapnel' or 'artillery.' These last three can be mind-altering or fatal under certain circumstances.

A popular song describes 'raining men.' This isn't a genuine aerial residue. It's actually just a song that is favoured by women and certain men when they've been using alcohol after midnight. It works on the same principles as mixing Mogwais with food after midnight. The results can be catastrophic.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Do i detect a hint of Good ol' English sarcasm in your reply to Runespider, Kandisky?

But on a serious not does anyone here have access to the entire newsletter because this info is certainly worth looking at, even if it turns out to be nothing sinister at all. I've always looked at ATS members as like "Civil investigative journalists", well that's how they should be anyway. There could be more to this story, so therefore it surely merits time to investigate this.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Unfortunately to access anything on David Icke's website you have to pay for a membership. His site is worse than Alex Jones site with the amount of "information" and merchandise he is trying to sell. IMHO David Icke is just like the other snake oil salesmen out there (Wilcox, Jones etc etc). They make a killing off of this hogwash. Some of it is believeable, but the majority of it is entertainment. They sell entertainment. If they truly were trying to get the "sheeple" to wake up and have any other motive than making $$$ they would put this information out there freely. They are just as bad as the people they claim are the evil ones (TPTB) in my opinion. I used to read alot of the stuff these clowns put out there and believed the majority of it, but I have since realized their true inttention. I hope others see them for what they really are "entertainment salesmen".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hiya Veritas, yeah I'm being sarcastic. It's not aimed at you, I just don't rate Icke or anything he says. I resent that he shares his cynical pessimism and plays on peoples' fears for profit. Take it easy and double-check everything Icke presents....most of it is easily shown to be false. There's no harm in visiting 'Club Icke' but try not to stay there

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
David Icke is not actually fear mongering at all and is very positive on the final outcome of all this madness going on. Alot of people are just scared of the information and it's real meaning, if at all true. At the end of the day, you have to go with what feels right with you personally, and whether this resonates with you.

On a side note, im not here to promote Icke or slate him either. You take what feels right for you, on your own personal journey. You may think 5% of what he says is right, so great, take that 5%. The remaining 95% from numerous other teachers, researchers, authors etc, etc, etc.

But i will tell you one thing he is certainly correct on, is that if you start to listen and go with your intuition, at first it seems difficult but the more you begin to trust it, instead of over reliance on the "Mind", the more you will realise the truth about so much in this world and on the remark of fear mongering, you will realise that there is nothing to "really" worry about anyway and this information that you obviously research yourself, is all in all enlightening! It all depends how far you "Kandinski" have travelled down the "rabbitt hole", different stages of information and spirituall awareness. All our views change as we progress. Your views will not be the same as they were 10 years ago as the are now and so on.

I really think this thread has gone off topic, so i would appreciate it if we could all get back on topic please, well the limited numbers that are posting anyway.

Thank You for the reply Kandinski, regardless of whether i agree with you or not.

Respect.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree that the idea of chemtrails is intriguing, but as for Icke... I bought his book and was contemplating his ideas and arguments. Then he started naming personalities of the NWO and who was a child eating reptilian, a couple of which were Boxcar Willie and Willie Nelson....yup. I immediately stopped reading this trash and threw the book away.
Really, don't be messin' with my Willie....

<<   2 >>

join