It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heroes season 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
do you like the show so far? does samuel look evil? is the sylar/nathan storyline good? will peter save hiro from dying?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've seen every series and enjoyed them but for some reason I just could not settle into it the other night! don't know what it was, I could only handle 20 mins.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's simple...with someone as dangerous as Samuel, given the company's past MO, they would have simply killed him outright...and the whole carnie wackiness never really jived with Heroes in the first place.... It's a pretty big "Jump the Shark" moment they've never really recovered from....

In addition, they pulled out the claws and teeth of Sylar....

At least they showed HRG in some past badness, so that was refreshing....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I've only seen the first three epi's so far but I like it, Hiro has always been my fav character so i'm hoping he will get better.

I got back into it with relative ease and I really enjoyed those first epi's.

Does anyone read the "Heroes graphic novels" you get alot of backstory for the carny's.

I still can't figure were being able to see sound will come into it though, or she'll just be a love interest for Peter.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
I've seen every series and enjoyed them but for some reason I just could not settle into it the other night! don't know what it was, I could only handle 20 mins.

Yeah I gotta agree... i almost feel asleep watching it.

My main problem with Heroes is this...

The characters are not developing enough... in the first series we see glimpse’s of the future where Hiro becomes a time travelling Samurai warrior... Peter becomes a bad man... and the whole future looked a lot darker and more serious....

Well they rescued us from that future but by doing that they unfortunately sentenced us to a future of irritation. Irritation of what could have been... They have left us with an idiotic Hiro, for whom the charm of acting like an innocent pubescent teen has long since worn off... A "I wanna help the whole world" peter and the feeling that the writers have the "lost" syndrome.

"Lost" syndrome being that someone in a TV company has a GREAT idea for a show but the TV Company decides to start filming long before there is any tangible script or story line... meaning that the story has to be made up as they go... Not saying that this is the case with Heroes but that’s what it feels like.

I really hope that they get back on track and give us some more interesting story lines that stop with this feel good crap between Noah and Claire... Yawn!

Oh... and one last thing... Can anyone please honestly tell me if the wildest thing teenagers do at college party’s these days is play Guitar hero?!?!? WTF!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
SPOILERS>>>>>>>>>

At least last night's was heading in the right direction...Sylar was as manipulative as ever, if not his usual homicidal self... Samuel got ticked, and rocked an entire town.... Claire (almost) figured out she's lesbo....and Hiro seems back to normal (hopefully)...

Personally, I think Hiro needs to strand Samuel somewhere/sometime (say, the late Jurassic) and say, "Ok buddy, here's how this is going to work...you want back to your own time, you tell me when/where Charlie is...and if she isn't there, then I'm coming back to put you just this side of Pluto...." While he's stranded, go get her, rescue her, then go back for Samuel (me, I'd still put him to Pluto, but Hiro wouldn't)...

top topics

join