It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police State: Pictures & More

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am looking for pictures of the UK police force in full gear in acts of forcing the police state upon us. Pictures something like these from the US. Thank you in advance.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Police in this country only don that gear when there is civil unrest, fighting at footy matches and in major riots. Try looking for images under 2000 may day protest in the UK!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
OK search term in images on yahoo.co.uk:
uk police in riot gear.

brought back this:

uk.images.search.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The UK is far from a police state, but try looking for pictures to do with the may day protests

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
But here is something that you might like to read;

A senior lawyer has described recent police attacks on the state of the justice system as extreme and warned against becoming a "police state".
Chairman of the Bar Council, David Bean QC, made the comments in response to a speech earlier this week by Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir John Stevens.

Sir John said the courts were contributing to a rise in violent crime and robberies by allowing guilty people to walk free through lawyers' exploitation of the system.

Link

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The UK is far from a police state, but try looking for pictures to do with the may day protests

Many thanks for all your help.

As the above quote - you are right, it is far from as bad as the US, but we are unconditional lapdogs to the US and thus follows. We are the most watched nation, 1 CCTV cameria per 2 people, Biometric ID cards a reality, etc, etc. We are nearing this type of police state ore and more every day. But isn;t it also the case only in the US when they only wear that gear when their is civil unrest?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Hunter
But isn;t it also the case only in the US when they only wear that gear when their is civil unrest?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by The Hunter]

im not sure, you will have to ask US ATS members

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But here is something that you might like to read;

A senior lawyer has described recent police attacks on the state of the justice system as extreme and warned against becoming a "police state".
Chairman of the Bar Council, David Bean QC, made the comments in response to a speech earlier this week by Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir John Stevens.

Sir John said the courts were contributing to a rise in violent crime and robberies by allowing guilty people to walk free through lawyers' exploitation of the system.

Link

Many thanks for this, excellent article. Thanks you.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
no problem, it does seem that the UK may become a police state in the next couple of years.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

no problem, it does seem that the UK may become a police state in the next couple of years.

I agree. If you get any other BBC articles or anything like this please let me know. Also, if you know of any good quotes by UK Officials about New World Order.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But isn;t it also the case only in the US when they only wear that gear when their is civil unrest?

Yes, or when they predict there will be civil unrest.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why you so affraid of more police involvement.Isn`t it the case that violant crime in the U.K is on the increase.That people are becoming more affraid to leave there houses at night.Living in a major city there are places that i could take you that within a few minutes you would be beggin for police intervention.Whilst N.W.O is a unknow you might want to fear civil unrest which i could show you in some town and cities is a very real issue.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's a couple more links with photos. Hope it helps.

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Why you so affraid of more police involvement.Isn`t it the case that violant crime in the U.K is on the increase.That people are becoming more affraid to leave there houses at night.Living in a major city there are places that i could take you that within a few minutes you would be beggin for police intervention.Whilst N.W.O is a unknow you might want to fear civil unrest which i could show you in some town and cities is a very real issue.

No, I do not agree. We are slowly but surely replacing our liberty for security. To battle this civil unrest problem you have to look at the reasons for why it is caused. You can't keep on fighting the symptoms of a disease by supplying more medicine, you need to get at the plague that causes it at its roots.

If you have a fire in the kitchen and it keeps on happening, you don�t keep on filling your kitchen up with water to put it out every time, you look at why the fire is caused and take it out at the roots.

I apologies for these analogies but I do not agree with you and these explain it real simply.

It is like the 911 attacks, rather than dealing with the reason, which Laden has stated below...

In 1998, on the American ABC network, Osama Bin Laden gave his views very clearly on why he opposed America. Here are some excerpts:-

'I say to them that they (the Americans) have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration. We believe that it represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defence and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world... For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and assaulted (by the Israelis) and robbed of their honour and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.'

America�s unconditional support for Israel brought this upon themselves and it is going to happen in my country also. Rather than dealing with this issue, what do you get? More security, more surveillance... more government oppression and tyranny - A global police state!

Even President Ariel Sharon confirmed this when speaking to Shimon Peres on the Kol Yisrael radio station October 3, 2001:-

'Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.'

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Why you so affraid of more police involvement.Isn`t it the case that violant crime in the U.K is on the increase.

Yeah, its true. The UK has become a very violent place, i never go out at night because there is always so sort of trouble.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its true American loyalty is to Isreael and the jewish people.The reasons for this to probably dut to the large American jewish community,weapons sales and the fact that Americans would prefer to keep the Arabs at a controlable level due to there open disregard for the Western culture.
As for Britain our economy has an interest in America and its economic growth that will influeance our leaders who ever thay are.
There has always been a police state ever since the invention of the police,is this a good thing you can answer simply by looking at your on life.Are you in Prision,do you need permission to leave your house from the authorities.NO.Will this ever happen possibly not unless everybody in this counrty is prepared to give up there civil liberties.The only exaples of this happening is in countries where dictaters have taken power forcably.It`s not the police you should fear its power and who has it.Britain l can assure you has the resources to prevent power transfer to any leader who shows signs a willingness to surrond civil liberties.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You think the UK is bad.... That is NOTHING compared to the US. Do a search for pics, that would be easier. Good luck on your "project"
**This message was aimed at the CREATOR of this thread**, I don't wanna cause confusion.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

'Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.'

I agree, except the jewish people controll US in the Isreal manner, not the US one.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma

I agree, except the jewish people controll US in the Isreal manner, not the US one.

Please can you elaborate as I am not totally 100% on your boat here. I have one leg on the dock and the other hanging onto the ship.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah, its true. The UK has become a very violent place, i never go out at night because there is always so sort of trouble.

Even in Kent? Boy, when people can't go out at night in the home counties you know there's something wrong! (By the way I'm not making fun of you mate, I'm living in Hampshire at the moment. The fact is there's a culture of violence in this country right now, and no matter where in the country you are it is visible).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join