It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: HUNDREDS of workers left Disabled by Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is in today's Sunday Express (UK)

HUNDREDS of public sector workers who claim their lives have been wrecked by vaccines say the Government has abandoned them.

Up to 200 doctors, nurses, firefighters, prison officers, police officers, forensic scientists and binmen say they have developed serious physical and mental health problems after injections essential for their work over the past 10 years. All have given up their jobs and some are now 60 per cent disabled.

Read more here

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Many people have been damaged since they have started vaccinations but few are able to make the connection. Injecting mercury, and genetic material from another species into the human body is madness it can only breed illness. What really worries me is the control they have over peoples minds to be able to allow such a thing to be done to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How Did School Staffers Get Insulin Instead of Flu Vaccine?
Departments Probe Medical Error at School. abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I'm the first one to be wary of over vaccination, and you'd have to kill me to give me the swine flu jab ( I had the flu to begin with!)...

Having said that, do you realise the size of the UK's NHS, and it's workforce? I'm certain that these figures fall well within normal statistics for side effects considering the vaccines taken.

Should the Government pay, damn right, but 200 in ten years, out of tens of thousands (conservatively) is fairly normal.

All vaccine taking has inherent risks, all of them have possible side effects. If you voluntarily take it, and you get sick, I suggest you read the package, just read the package of ANY medicine in your bathroom, you'll be surprised!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I believe government scare you into taking the vaccine
H1N1 is no big deal unless you have health problems
or are quite old, but same gos for the common cold.

I had Swine Flu and was offered tamiflu but i didn't take
it i have never taken anything for colds or illnesses
in my opinion thats why more people are catching things
because everyone is taking these drugs, What do you think
they do to your immune system ?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

That is just the number who have linked having a Vaccine with them becoming ill, I bet there are thousands out there, who have an idea or the chance has crossed their minds, all it would take in a lot of cases, id for the GP to tell them it isn't possible, and they take the GP's word for it.

If word of this spreads, there will be many more cases IMO, it's the way people are, it's like exactly what is often discussed all over this site, it's like everyone is asleep, oblivious to any thought that any Government or other authority, could ever harm their people, or at the very least lie to them to cover their arses.

It does mention it in the article in the OP, it mentions that these are just the people who are aware it was a Vaccine that caused their conditions.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Possibly, but we really don't know for sure. Even if the number was ten times that, I bet there are a few million vaccinations a year, multiplied by ten years, I'm sure it's still within acceptable levels for the companies that make them.

I'm definitely not saying it's right, I definitely believe that the Government should pay and support these folk fully, but I still believe the numbers are fairly low.

I'd really like to know what vaccines some of these people received.

All the best Kiwifoot!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
sv40 This one they got busted on but since they have been covering threre tracks I say agian injecting genetic trash from another species into the human body is madness.www.sv40foundation.org...

top topics

join