It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Would you like the vaccination sir?" HELL NO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Screw it, no one wants the swine flu vaccination, let's give it away

No one wants the swine flu vaccinations anymore, and in the UK it's more apparent than ever. Topics relating to this story can be found in this forum [Swine Flu and other Diseases and Pandemics] however this story is different after checking the rest of them out.

Swine flu: Ministers 'preparing to offload millions of unwanted vaccines'

By Kate Devlin, Medical Correspondent
Published: 8:00AM GMT 09 Jan 2010

Millions of pounds could be wasted if the Government is unable to get out of orders for the vaccine it has placed with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the pharmaceutical giant.

Officials confirmed that they are considering a number of options, including attempting to sell or give away millions of the vaccines.

They also considering whether to stand down the National Pandemic Flu Service, the network of call centres which diagnose swine flu and hand out antiviral medications.

Fewer than 5,000 people in Britain are thought to have contracted swine flu in the last week, and the numbers in intensive care are falling, although there has been a rise in those aged over 65.

In May, even before a pandemic had been declared, ministers had signed contracts thought to be worth around £100 million to deliver 90 million vaccines to Britain.

Read the full article here.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I would just throw them all out, maybe keep a couple in to do some testing with - never know what the vaccinations may be helpful for in the future. Maybe they will actually help some people with something, or can be tweaked/mutated to do something else, or maybe if swine flu is reintroduced with a different strand at least they will have some idea what to do about it.

However, I have no faith in the government to take care of me here in the US, never the less I would feel the same way if I were in the UK or anywhere else as well.

I haven't taken any vaccinations for years, other than maybe my tetanus shot a few years ago. I plan to keep it that way.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The vast majority of people I know are highly suspicious of the jabs and there results. There seems to be little to no faith in either the results they are supposed to give or the long term effects that could happen in years to come and this makes me glad as it is a sign that the servents are no long, blindly accepting the 'wisdom' of their masters so readily.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by The_Archangel]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I heard on the news tonight that President Obey-Me is wanting to push a 'Swine Flu Vaccination Week' to encourage all U.S. citizens to get vaccinated. Be prepared for an all out media blitz about H1N1 and how you need to do your part as an American to take the shot.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Detailed Perfection]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yea, almost everyone I know, even ones who have never heard any of the conspiracy theories are cautious about getting the shot. Say that it isn't some attempt to inject as many people as possible with some kind of harmful substance. Even then, the vaccine was created too quickly and no way of knowing long term effects from it seeing as it was made then distributed right away. It's way too sketchy for me. I will NOT be getting the shot.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

G'day highlyoriginal

I agree it should be "thrown out".

However.....

I don't think the vaccine is dangerous.

Rather.....I think the danger of swine flu has been grossly exaggerated.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Right, it is exaggerated.
I actually got the swine flu after a vacation to Cancun. Long story short. I was over it in about a week and all I did was take day-quil and ny-quil. All of the people I traveled with had the same results. No one died or experienced anything other than the symptoms of a nasty cold.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brydaws
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Right, it is exaggerated.
I actually got the swine flu after a vacation to Cancun. Long story short. I was over it in about a week and all I did was take day-quil and ny-quil. All of the people I traveled with had the same results. No one died or experienced anything other than the symptoms of a nasty cold.

G'day Brydraws

I tell you what.....

I got
big time when I was stating that in the early swine flu hysteria.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My mother got the jab about two months back and she has been in hospital twice in the last month with respiratory illnesses, Which has set he back on getting a badly needed gall bladder operation!

So no way! Say No too the jab!

"I told her that there was something screwy with this vaccine!" But no one ever listen me till it's too late!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I work with an elderly guy. A friend of his got the swine flu shot (I'm sure because I specifically asked if it was the swine flu shot - it was the h1n1 shot b/c the guy said he had gotten the regular flu shot also) and a couple of days later he ended up in the hospital with pnuemonia... The kicker is, the guy's brother also took the h1n1 shot and went to the hospital for pnuemonia too!

Something is seriously messed up here even if you don't believe the depop scenarios, etc...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear everyone is on the same basis when it comes to these vaccinations that may become something that is forced upon us.

With the 'mark of the beast' as some call it possibly being branded on us all any day now, and vaccinations doing more harm than good, things could get grainy here very fast - because this has never happened before we have no idea what the actual consequences will be, other than population reduction.

top topics

join