It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason TPTB are Losing Their Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

So everyone here should know that there are certain "powers" that are controlling the governments of the world, much like a puppet-master controls there puppets. They run the show behind the scenes, and there only goal is to keep and/or expand the power and control hat they already exert over the world. They are the ones who hold the secrets to and are behind most of the conspiracies you read about here on ATS, and they have advanced technology that could solve all of our energy needs.

There has been talk recently, that they are losing their grip on society because they are running out of money- due to the economic collapse and turmoil of the US. This is not the case. As long as you are paying tax money to the government, and as long as you are buying oil and other forms of energy, they are gaining money.

However, they are indeed losing power over the world they try so desperately to control; not because they are running out of money, but because they are running out of the only resource that truly gives them any power at all: FEAR.

The only reason that "The Powers That Be" have any power at all, is because they create constant wars, economic crisis and terrorists attacks to keep the people grounded in fear. Who do people turn to when they are fearful on this kind of scale? The government of course!

For the last 100 years, there have rarely been times when the US has not had an enemy to fight, a depression to cure, or a threat to prepare against.

The biggest potential threat for TPTB, is for people to start asking questions about the way their country fundamentally works. As long as they feed their citizens headlines and events that spawn fear, people will be much to afraid to even think about questioning their government- let alone the society in which they live.

As long as people have a reason to trust their government, they will.

A perfect example of this at action was 9/11. For almost 10 years, the US was relatively calm. The few days before September 11th, an inquiry was made into trillions of dollars of tax money that had "disappeared" into the military-industrial complex. Nobody had any answer to why it was gone or where it went, so right when they were about to start looking for the answers to these questions, BAM! 9/11, and everyone forgot about it, and immediately went to their government, with Bush's approval rating absolutely sky-rocketing in the months following the attacks.

Fear has continued to keep a hold on the majority of citizens, but something is happening that no one was prepared for- especially TPTB: The Internet.

There was an explosion of information and interconnecting of communications between people all over the world in the years right before and after 9/11, and this allowed for people to find ideas and opinions of people all over the world.

As the years have gone by, more and more people have been able to search for the truth themselves, rather than believe what they are told by the Mains Stream Media. I myself rarely ever watch the news; I come here or do my own research whenever I hear about world events. popularity of certain conspiracies theories, especially 9/11. Could you imagine this ever happening without the Internet?

As more and more people have started to find out the truth for themselves, the less they have started to believe and fear the garbage given to them by TPTB. Their power to keep the population in fear is starting to go away, and they have tried their absolute best to keep the people living in the same state.

Obama getting elected was probably the most recent event that proves that people are waking up, and trying to make a change.

Regardless of who Obama is, his political motivation, even IF he is a part of the Illuminati or NWO, you cannot deny the following fact:

Obama's campaign was all about change; it was about bringing new hope to the united states and the world, about changing the establishment and making life better for everyone. He gained possibly the greatest support campaign from the population itself in history. This shows that people are craving change, and taking whatever action they can to initiate this change when they can.

This idea of people uniting to support an idea of positive change in the establishment has really freaked out TPTB, and they have obviously been doing their absolute best to turn the people against him, and have obviously done a very good job. Every day I hear about how bad a job Obama is doing, and how terrible his policies are. This smear campaign isn't about Obama, but the message he stands for. Sure getting people to hate him will definitely impact his future support, but the goal here is to make people believe that they were deceived by a message of hope, and that such messages carry no value or meaning.

Really, most of the actions he has taken have been positive actions, such as bailing out the economy and making health care available to everyone. No matter what your view is on the reasons and motives behind these policies, or whether or not the US can afford them, they are there to help the population.

I really think Obama wasn't the candidate of choice for TPTB... he got into office without having any idea at all about what he was getting himself into. I'm sure he was told by TPTB about were his loyalties really do lie, and the consequences for not following them.

Over the last year, I have noticed that more and more people; my friends, family, strangers, bloggers and ATS members, have really started to question almost everything that is thrown at them by TPTB, and most of them adhere to the idea that there are men running the show behind the curtains.

The most important I have noticed, is that more and more people are NOT fearing threats that TPTB want them to fear. A lot of people don't want the US to be occupying foreign soul of any type. The failed Christmas bombing was their latest failed attempt at keeping people scared. It was an obvious set-up by TPTB to put terrorism back on the top of the fear list, after Health-care was passed and the economy seemed to be starting up again. Notice how Yemen has been getting more MSM coverage over the last month? TPTB are trying to give the people a new front to fear.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
There is no way with all the security that existed before the Christmas day attack that a terrorist would be able to get on board with explosives without being helped by insiders. I have friends who have been refused entry to the US simply because they were caught shoplifting, and I know people have been questioned intently simply because they have spent time in Palestine, Afghanistan, or other countries that "harbor" terrorism.

The suspect has had no contact with private/outside investigators, and I am positive that there is a conspiracy in this attack.

The point remains, however, that people have been questioning why this has happened, instead of trusting the responses their government gave them, and many are totally opposed to the ideas of new security measures being put in place.

It should also be evident that the brunt of the secret government of the world is centered in the US and other western nations. The power of the western nations has been unmatched for years now, but Russian/Asian powers are beginning to rival the US on economic and international power levels. The US is NOT going to remain the superpower of the world.

The power being held over us is indeed dwindling, and it is going to speed up and get worse for them. It is only a matter of time now before we are in for some BIG changes, and there are things you can do to help:

1. Keep spreading information around as best as you can: friends, family, strangers, they all need to know that the real truth is out there.

2. Whenever you have an election coming up, do your best to support the candidate that you know will do their best to support you. Advertise for their cause! Spread their cause and why it is in a person’s best needs to give that candidate their vote.

3. Organize/support existing positive change movements in your community; both on the local and national level.

4. Don’t believe what the MSM and government tell you without doing your own independent research, and taking in mind all the different motives, perspectives, and opinions regarding the story.

5. Love everyone around you, even the people who hurt you.
What you fail to express in words can be shown through example. We are all human, and we are all one. Stop thinking patriotically and nationally, and instead, start thinking internationally! Stop judging other nations and countries based on their leaders and what you are told by the media. Look into what life is really life in these countries, and you will realize that you have deceived into believing that they are different from you. They aren’t!

Most importantly... DO NOT FEAR!

TPTB are human after all (unless your into the whole reptilian thing), and have all the same weaknesses and vulnerabilities that we do. Don’t listen to the fear-mongerers spreading the idea that we are done for, and that there is nothing we can do about it. Don’t believe people who say that we will never see better times, and that things will never change.

Things will change, and are on their way to change. It may seem like they never will, but look at the history of the world over the last 2000 years. Things rarely stay the same; regimes change, oppressors are brought to justice, life becomes better.

Remind your friends and family that you love them, and that as long as they have people who care about them, they have nothing to lose. Remind them that money is only printed paper, and tell them how much better the world can be.

Have hope!

Peace,

Monts

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you think that they do not still posess the power to keep us in fear then you are dillusional. People,(at least in America) are extremely weak minded and have no back bone. We are dumb cattle and the majority believe what they are told with no questions asked as long as Fox says it, it is true.

What do you suppose would happen if a Nuke twice the size of the one dropped on Hiroshima were to be dropped on say, D.C.?

Do you think people would not be gripped with fear? People in this country are afraid of their own shadows.

Every once in a while I will throw out questions to my friends and family just to see what the "Norms" are thinking these days. I asked a particular member of my family what she thought about these new airport scanners and showed her a couple of pics. One was a nice looking woman with her tits clearly visable! She says " Well, as long as it keeps us safe, I don't see why not".

This is what we're up against. They have most of the people scared #less. I'd love to live in the fairytale world you live in but in the world I live in everyone is too scared to even think about making a stand and changing things. People are weak and this is exactly why we are, where we are. Our enemies do not share in our weakness nor our compassion.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the spirit of the OP's message is spot on....but with a critical point missing and it is this: the fear that they must generate must be nearly subliminal. low-level. constant and mind-numbing.

the fear that would be generated by an atomic bomb in D.C. would be an EVENT, and it is not an event that is needed so much as a consistent drone...just enough to keep you in your house, suspicious of your neighbors and obedient to the police.

but, as with any drug, we are becoming tolerant and unresponsive to their methods.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

better look a little deeper my friend.

TPTB are winning this battle faster and faster , as this economy crumbles

more and more, the sheeple will cry, no scream for the government to

do something. Thats the check and mate.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Which is why they must, and WILL up the ante and pull off something HUGE. It will have to happen precisely because we are becoming numb. They will simply increase the dosage. There is no end to how many times they can do this.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I verry much agree with you about fear, numbness and that it is failing.

But as you've seen. Goverments grab every oppurtunity to take away our privacy and freedom. Even if a "terrorist attack" is a total faillure and the public knows it was staged.

They still got us by the balls.

Why isn't there any action taken. We must !! A next event might be so big, we the masses will beg them to relieve them from their rights and be actual sheep.

I read a thread a few days ago that spoke of a eastern group of elite.
They orded them to stop or face imminent destruction.

It sounds to me the only way to stop them.

Also i'm puzzled knoweone has put a bullet in the head of any elite.
Americans look to me just the right people to act in such a way.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Yes... it is true that a vast majority of the population is scared about being attacked, however the point I'm trying to make is that more and more people are waking up, and finding out the real truth for themselves.

They might still be fearful, but it is a new kind of fear when they realize that it is not terrorists living in caves who are planning out these attacks, but the elites living in their mansions on their private islands.

It is still scary, however it is soon realizable that an enemy on the home front, out in the open like this, is much easier and practical to fight than warlords living in foreign countries.

As for a new terror attack, I believe that nothing as big as 9/11 will be able to be pulled off by the elite.

1st of all, doing so without making themselves, their plans, or the people involved known would be nearly impossible, especially now in the days of whistleblowers, e-mail hackers, and people who are ready to really look into the source of what happens. 9/11 was an easy job because no one was expecting it. Now we at least know that it is a possibility, and we will know which signs to look for.

2nd of all, an attack on such a massive scale could really throw america, if not the western world or even the whole world, into a new state of chaos. Chaos that won't be able to be controlled by the government, or even the shadow government.

Which is why they must, and WILL up the ante and pull off something HUGE. It will have to happen precisely because we are becoming numb. They will simply increase the dosage. There is no end to how many times they can do this.

Yes, there is no end to how many times they can theoretically pull this off- Assuming that each time they pull it off they the people are going to still be the same people. This, as I have said, is changing because people are changing.

People are no longer going to accept what they are being told for the truth without looking into the matter themselves, and forming their own opinions about it. With the internet, people are able to learn from their mistakes in such an efficient way, I'm positive it would be impossible for the gov. to pull off another Iraq without totally making themselves vulnerable.

[edit on 9/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Yes, you are spot on my friend with the "numbing fear". A great example would be the 2 wars going on. Americans were dying every day in Iraq, and the death toll reached well over a thousand. The outcry and fear generated by these attacks soon became lower, and lower, until they were almost expected.

My own country, Canada, is in Afghanistan right now, and it is only in the last year and a half that Canadian soldiers have begun to be killed by the taliban on a weekly basis. The shock hear was absolutely incredible at first, but as time has gone on, and the death toll has gone well over a hundred, people have stopped noticing it, and have come to expect it.

So, like you said and I have just shown, fear is something one can gain tolerance for. Not so much tolerance for the scale of an event, but for the frequency.

Even now though, like I said, the majority of people are against the US occupying foreign lands, and I'm sure if it was up to a referendum, the troops would probably be packing their bags in a few months.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by Monts

better look a little deeper my friend.

TPTB are winning this battle faster and faster , as this economy crumbles

more and more, the sheeple will cry, no scream for the government to

do something. Thats the check and mate.

It may seem that way friend,

However, unless TPTB have chosen to ignore history, they won't let this happen.

The same thing happend in America in 1776, France in the 1780's, Russia in 1917, Germany in 1918, Cuba in 1960, and the Eastern Communist states in 1990 (there are many others too). You can only push a population so far before they find a way to fight back, and they will almost always win. Take away a basic need, and you've just taken away your own power.

So I really doubt they would ever even think of throwing the world into chaos and death, because they already have a fair bit of control, and to lose this control, or to lose the people to give them money and ressources, would result in their downfall.

They are only able to keep things mildly interessting, as they have for the last 100 years.

But as I said above, less people are listening to the official story, and more people are finding their own truths. If this movement of method of inquiry could be directed into a political movement, I'm sure things would get a lot more interesting around here.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Yes... it is true that a vast majority of the population is scared about being attacked, however the point I'm trying to make is that more and more people are waking up, and finding out the real truth for themselves.

How is this for a truth. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than being harmed by a terror attack. Anything you hear about was an inside job by TPTB. Terrorists are smart enough to know if they really want to change the world take out the top of the pyramid. When the Bilderburgers start dropping like flies I will believe it is an accurate report.

top topics

join