It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Tracked UFO Near Columbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

NASA investigators keen on UFO tracked near Columbia on second day in orbit

(AFP) Feb 26, 2003
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida, Feb 25 AFP) - An independant board investigating the disintegration of the Space Shuttle Columbia is keenly interested in an object radar-tracked near the shuttle on its second day in orbit, a board member said Tuesday.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a cover up to me, to cover up Federal Involvement...
When they try to cover up there own wrong doings they always bring up UFO's

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They're not saying it's alien related, they think it was a tile from the shuttle or something that floated out of the bay load area.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
this could be the future evolution theory again, the UFOs are allways present at earths disasters, like they were present around the WTC disaster.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinster
this could be the future evolution theory again, the UFOs are allways present at earths disasters, like they were present around the WTC disaster.

Never heard of this theory. Does it mean that UFO's are our future and there coming back to watch the disaster?

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grunt_ignited

Originally posted by Spinster

Never heard of this theory. Does it mean that UFO's are our future and there coming back to watch the disaster?

A theory that the Greys are future humans who have somehow invented time travel, and travel back to earths past to watch key events in earths history. and abducted people to sudy them.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Actually it is commonly accepted by theoretical physicists that time travel to the past would be impossible, because that would be unacording with Feynman's sum of historys... something like that, hard to explain in my rudimentary english. Time travel to the future thou, is accepted as being possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm not sur eif it means anything or not but while I watched the shuttle accident live on TV, I had my local VHF ham radio on. I live in a small southeastern town and the radio repeater I was monitoring was a neighboring town's club repeater. It was early, about 10 am when they first started getting footage of her burning in and I began picking up strange conversation on the repeater. It sounded middle-eastern or Asian accent but they were speaking french to the best of my knowledge. I don't speak it but thats what it was I'm pretty sure. I don't think they knew they were on a repeater freq as it has a diff input and output. Most radios let you set on the output channel and automatically switch to the input, usually 600khz + or - for transmit when the mic is keyed and then return to the output so you can here any responses. if you only transmit on the input freq, and don't know you're trans is keying up a repeater, then you don't here it's output side tone up and down. I think these guys were in transit using this freq illegally because no call signs were given and they talked over the repeater's time out function. It was weird but I swore I heard one say Columbia but the dialect was so hard to understand, I'm not sure. Not saying it was anything wrong besides FCC violations of the radio freq. and they could have just been passing news of the current tragedy but what are the odds of hereing that in a onehorse town in the middle of Nowhere, KY? Its such a small town and I don't think anyone else heard it going on. Eventually I heard one's transmit and didn't copy the other's reply and then both faded out. I tried switching to simplex freq of the input side but I wasn't as able as the repeater was to pick them up.

top topics

join