It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future memories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello Ats!

Before I begin I must admit I am very nervous about this, I prefer things firmly grounded in science.

I think I can remember the future, not predict, but remember. These memories aren't earth based but with earth people. My first thought was did I have a past life; but I discounted this, how would a past life in the future work? But then I thought, maybe I share my conciousness with someone else, from the future. Does anyone else experience anything like this?

Thanks guys
-Incendia

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Even if the OP doesn't read this, I can say that I relate to this a lot. Sometimes I have memories that I never had, if that makes sense. With me it's usually a medieval past but I also 'remember' future memories' that I couldn't possibly have had. It's not that you remember specific things, it is more a feeling. As if you've been there and this is what you remember. I do believe in the multiple universe/ holographic universe theories as they can explain a lot of things really simply.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

I've experienced strong deja vu for most of my life, where I will "remember" events unfolding in front of me just as they are happening. I have read scientific explanations for this, but they have never really rung true for me.

I feel like I am experiencing things which I have already seen in a dream, and can often predict what is going to happen in the next few seconds, though not any farther out than that. Time seems to slow down and it's as if everything is in "stereo" if that makes sense. Like in one ear I have the reality in front of me, and in the other I have the reality from my dream which is essentially identical.

join