It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Alternative Substances message board on the board list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It has been recently added, but I don't see it on the front page. Is this to prevent an influx of new potential rule-breaking topics, and it will added later once it cools down? Or have they simply disregarded adding it for whatever reason, and will it be added in the future?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
oh and I understand that no posts will ever show up in the popular posts of the week/etc, but why not in the board list where all the others are shown?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could it be put under Mysterious Subjects next to Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics, that way it's not the first thing people will see without having to scroll down the page, and it will be kind of in home with the other boards there? Or I guess it really belongs up top at Conspiracy Theory discussions, which I understand.

Either way, just wondering why it isn't there is all, disinfo deflection and US political madness were added pretty much instantly, weren't they?

thanks and sorry, just kind of OCD. This isn't much of a problem as I've already added the board under my favorites, just curious really.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's in the first section of the main ATS board page at the bottom underneath "alternative personalities".

It has no title.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Its in the main board section, its the icon with no name.

They wont give it a name, they dont want drug related google searches pulling up ATS, this entire site is massively built around SEO. For whatever reason (advertising) they do not want the topic associated with this forum.

Dont bother whining about it. its not negotiable.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If it were up to me it would be located in the trash bin, but if you want to find it here it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's disregarded... ATS is against alternatives... Its a conspiracy in itself... A site that's suppose to be free is not. SUpRISE

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's disregarded... ATS is against alternatives... Its a conspiracy in itself... A site that's suppose to be free is not. SUpRISE

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoymous7

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You have been here how long, oh you signed up yesterday. I know you have been lurking for years right. ATS is Free, and there's nothing to stop you from leaving.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ummm first off I didn't mean to double post.

and second ... i'm a + open minded person.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let's just stick to the topic, please.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh yes, I see it now. Thanks. That makes sense, as well, ATS is like... really oddly intertwined with Google and I guess that would cause some troubles.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
with their sponsors right? is that what your referring 2?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

You have been here how long, oh you signed up yesterday. I know you have been lurking for years right. ATS is Free, and there's nothing to stop you from leaving.

At least the member is offering an opinion, not unwarranted sarcasm from staff.

top topics

join