It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream interpretation, help?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just woke from a dream, and to be honest it was pretty weird, although I think it was more an emotional weird feeling that what occurred in the dream.

Ok, in the dream I was working at a doctors office and just walking around talking to people, the voice of the doctor sounded familiar but did not look familiar, and while I knew he was there for some reason I only recognized it was him by his voice I didn't know him by looking at him, at this point I am able to see. This may be inconsequential but that was the setting (no I do not work at a doctors office in real life although being in the medical field was a goal that didn't work out bc after beginning I found out I don't like it, lol).

Now, at some point I was unable to open my eyes, they were stuck shut. I tried to open them with my hands, at first to no avail. I walked into the bathroom (eventhough I couldn't see I knew the lay out well enough to make it there very easily). I'm in the bathroom in front of the mirror, still can't open my eyes but I know this is my location. The lids are glued to the bottom (similar to if you allergies and they act up and you get an over abundance of eye boogies that glue your eyes shut). So, I'm literally pulling my eyes open. I get them open but everything is blurry and they immediately close and reseal themselves. After some time with this, multiple attempts and such I finally get my right eye open and can see clearly. I look into the mirror for some assistance into getting my left eye open. I am working on getting it open as I first look at the mirror. When I finally do look into mirror I notice my eye is already open but its is moving around, similar to how eyes look when someone is sleeping but different and I can't quite describe how it was different right now it just wasn't the same and I freaked out in the dream. I wasn't blind in the dream, that much I know, I was struggling to open my eyes and then keeping them open.

That's all I can remember right now.
I was googling dream interpretations but I couldn't find anything that really made sense, although I also willing to pay for better info. (We're in a depression, ya know
)

Edit: I didn't realize there actually was a dream section on bts (don't hang out here too much, I just knew it probably didn't belong on ats feel free to move)

[edit on 7-1-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I am so sorry about your dream. I wish I knew what it was trying to tell you. I don't know if you believe in God or what faith you may be, so I am going out on a limb here.

Pray about it ask God to show you what the dream was trying to tell you. I mean really keep it before Him and maybe like He did with others before, He may show you the answer. I would also ask for peace of mind and spirit as long as this bothers you.

I know I probably didn't help you much. Hope you do get an answer.

Shalom,
randma

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'll tell you what I think.

, and while I knew he was there for some reason I only recognized it was him by his voice I didn't know him by looking at him,

That's Christ. We don't know what He looks like, but "My people know my voice"

John 10:4 NIV
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

John 10:27 NIV
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

I was struggling to open my eyes and then keeping them open.

and

I am working on getting it open as I first look at the mirror. When I finally do look into mirror I notice my eye is already open

You're trying to see the truth. That does NOT come easy, even if the answers are in plain sight. It's odd how that works. But you cannot "prop open" your own eyes and see it by your own efforts.

I found it interesting that while you were in the doctors office, you didn't ask the "doctor" to help you.

Or, it might just be a dream. Was it somehow different than any other dream?

[edit on 8/1/10 by PSUSA]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma

I am so sorry about your dream. I wish I knew what it was trying to tell you. I don't know if you believe in God or what faith you may be, so I am going out on a limb here.

Pray about it ask God to show you what the dream was trying to tell you. I mean really keep it before Him and maybe like He did with others before, He may show you the answer. I would also ask for peace of mind and spirit as long as this bothers you.

I know I probably didn't help you much. Hope you do get an answer.

Shalom,
randma

Thank you for your prayers, yes I do believe in God.

Hmmm....I just noticed there are any preprogrammed smilies on my bts side menu. Just in case the smily doesn't display properly the banana looks fun (hopefully it means something nice, bc that's my intent)

peace

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

I'll tell you what I think.
That's Christ. We don't know what He looks like, but "My people know my voice"
John 10:27 NIV
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

I was struggling to open my eyes and then keeping them open.

and

I am working on getting it open as I first look at the mirror. When I finally do look into mirror I notice my eye is already open

You're trying to see the truth. That does NOT come easy, even if the answers are in plain sight. It's odd how that works. But you cannot "prop open" your own eyes and see it by your own efforts.

I found it interesting that while you were in the doctors office, you didn't ask the "doctor" to help you.

Or, it might just be a dream. Was it somehow different than any other dream?

What you stated was similar to what I was thinking, about looking / searching for truth

I'm not certain that it was Jesus, just bc I would assume he would say something of importance which "the doctor" from what I remember was only participating in general office chatter. But I do find the explanation and quotes very interesting if not coincidental. Thanks.

You know your right, I didn't even think about asking or not the doctor for help, duh. That is interesting. At the time (in the dream) I knew I could handle the situation on my own, or at least thought I could. Hmmm.....that's something to think about.

Thanks so much

new topics

top topics

join