It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting for survival.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Three different questions for you to choose to answer:

1. Will your goverment let you do whatever for your own survival and well-being if and when you cant get a job and have no money?

2. Will the U.S. be a good place to fight for survival if and when SHTF?

3. What country would give the average person a better fighting chance to survive if and when SHTF?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
1) E.O. 10997 - "... provides for the seizure of ALL electric power, petroleum, gas, fuels and minerals, both public and private."

E.O. 10998 - "... provides for the seizure of ALL food supplies and resources, public and private, and ALL farms, lands, and equipment."

So that would be a resounding "NO".

2) warning: personal opinion. Again, no. We are the last well-armed domino to fall and I think we'll fall very hard. You know, the bigger they are and all that.

3) Central/South America? Maybe you could get a spot next to Bushs' Paraguay ranch?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That is why if you have a good supply of items related to your survival... you do not tell your neighbors and you only tell the people that are involved in your group or family unit...

since the feds would try to take what they want from you... better off not saying what or where you have anything....

but of course we all trust the government here... right???

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Right well this how i see it:

1. No my Gov wouldn't let me do what is needed to survive if i lost my job and money & had no other way to rectify the situation, for food i would need to either claim land which doesn't belong to me or steal food for which is theft & both would be punishable.

However currently there are benefits & such like that you'd not be without food or money in the long run should the Gov still be in a position to aid you.

2. Should the SHTF i personally wouldn't know if you could successfully survive in the U.S as live in the UK, but i know i would survive here in the UK.

3. As i live in the UK i feel its got a better than average survival rate for its citizens compared to most other countries due to the good climate (mostly wet lol) good for farming, no earthquakes (to talk about anyway) & is isolated from other countries, so less chance of outside countries raiding.

top topics

join