It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Secret Service Targeting the Birthers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

motherjones.com...

Last March, Fitzpatrick sent an "indictment" for treason to the US attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, asking the prosecutors to act on it. Two days later, he noted on his blog, two Secret Service agents showed up at his house along with a couple of local cops, to see what sort of threat he might pose to the president. "I'm still here," Fitzpatrick reported afterward. Fitzpatrick was contacted by the Secret Service again in July after he sent his complaint to the US attorney in Washington, DC.

Georgia computer-store owner Carl Swensson is a fan of Fitzpatrick's and a member of the American Grand Jury movement, which seeks to hold "citizen grand juries" that bring indictments against the president. In an interview, he said that last spring, he took Fitzpatrick's treason complaint to the US attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. Shortly afterward, two Secret Service agents showed up at his office.

Stephen Pidgeon, a Washington state lawyer who brought one of the first civil suits challenging Obama's eligibility to hold office, went so far as to alert WorldNetDaily when he suspected that the Department of Homeland Security, the Secret Service's parent agency, had him under surveillance. (He says he spotted black SUVs following him to work.)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Perhaps they are just checking their "medical and psychological" conditions, and I do not blame them for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Adding,

www.thepostemail.com...

FIRST TIME IN U.S. HISTORY THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT’S ELIGIBILITY QUESTIONED BY MEMBER OF CONGRESS (Jan. 5, 2010)

(Jan. 5, 2010) — The Post & Email can publicly confirm that on the first of December, last, U.S. Congressman Nathan Deal (GA-R) challenged the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of the U.S. presidency.

Todd Smith, Chief of Staff for Representative Nathan Deal of the United States House of Representatives serving Georgia’s 9th district, has confirmed today that Deal has sent a letter to Barack Hussein Obama requesting him to prove his eligibility for the office of President of the United States of America. The letter was sent electronically the first of December 2009 in pdf format, and Mr. Smith said that Representative Deal has confirmation from Obama’s staff that it has been received. The letter did not have additional signatories. It originated solely from Representative Deal.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Perhaps they are just checking their "medical and psychological" conditions, and I do not blame them for it.

I doubt that is any of their business.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Threat assessment does not require direct interviews of a subject to be done by field agents. Enough information can be done in house and by covert surveillance and discrete, subtle questions to associates of the subject if more information is needed.

It is scare tactic in order for him to stop. Direct interviews and overt surveillance would only make a potential threat worse or speed up the time table if it was a definite threat.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

It is scare tactic in order for him to stop.

It is an abuse of power.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is no way that the government is bothering to "scare" a birther. They are a joke and no one in the Obama administration is paying them any mind anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
There is no way that the government is bothering to "scare" a birther. They are a joke and no one in the Obama administration is paying them any mind anyway.

Did you read the OP,

Apparently they, YES, are targeting birthers.

Now when I think of all the 9/11 CTers,

Let me ask, did the CIA question any of you guys?

Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Somebody had a thread going yesterday that had a list of a large number of groups that were designated by the government as potential domestic threats or domestic terrorists, etc. I spent a few minutes searching for it but there are too many threads with the word "birthers" in it, so I couldn't find it. So, sorry, no link.

But at any rate, the birthers were on the list, among other groups. So I don't know about the Secret Service per se, but somebody in the government (homeland security?) includes them on a long list of potential threats.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by damwel

Did you read the OP,

Apparently they, YES, are targeting birthers.

Now when I think of all the 9/11 CTers,

Let me ask, did the CIA question any of you guys?

Just wondering.

Well this case has been heard in court numerous time now hasn't it?
Evidence and all

9/11 has never been given a legal platform and resulted in two wars in which cabinet members had vested FINANCIAL INTERESTS in and profit from/

Did the secret service question you?

I think the secret service might be worried about the level of nuttiness the birther movement represents, hatred, religious like zealotry which might be a threat to the presidents life.

Really, really I know you are hardcore GOP, but this is off the charts nutty SD,
you guys need to get a grip...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Dr. Orly Taitz, the "Queen Bee" of the Birther movement, says, "A number of my supporters had visits from Secret Service, from different agencies, INS, Homeland Security

I would not believe a word she said..

and a member of the American Grand Jury movement, which seeks to hold "citizen grand juries" that bring indictments against the president

replace "citizen grand jury" with lynching party and you are closed to the truth

[edit on 11/1/10 by dereks]

new topics

top topics

join