It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

were only 49 states now... check out South Dakota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
glossynews.com...

when push comes to shove, the weak lies dont hold up.
Congress Accidently gave South Dakota back to the Sioux indian tribe.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Are you kidding me ??

Glossy News is a reliable source for you ??

Hahaha .. i am not surprise ..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is the news from a relative in So. Dakota... sent me this...

I just received a call tonight from someone who has a relative in S. Dakota. The tribe of Sioux Indians (combined with another tribe - the Ogala) have been given all of s. Dakota. A congressional "typo" signed by Obama handed over the state to them. The gov. of the state has threatened to call out the national guard. The chief has said to him, "Who are you?"

Could be a test to see what happens when local control breaks down. Reports of tribal members taking over gas stations and selling gas for 25 cents are widespread.

UNK SENDER - removed by OP

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
LOL look at the other "News" articles in the right-hand column. My favorite would have to be:

Lloyd’s of London Insures Adam Lambert’s Crotch for $1 Million

Top stuff!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
Reports of tribal members taking over gas stations and selling gas for 25 cents are widespread.

this line makes me smile. It reminds me of a South Park episode.

reporter- "It being reported that hundreds of millions of people are dying from sars!"

news room- "Jim, is that true?"

reporter- "no, were just reporting it."

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i saw an interview on democracy now with (i cant remember his name )the actor who played geronimo in the film last of the mohicans, inviting anyone wanting to get away from the system and go back to the roots of living self sufficiantly was welcome to join them. and they would not stop fighting for the independance of the state.so i believe the story

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
this story is true and not a prank, we are getting calls from So. Dakota and it appears the Gov. of So. Dakota was on TV last night...
SkepticOverlord moved this tread to JOKES, hum... Independance a Joke.
well, before I open mouth and insert foot. I will wait before taking on Skeptic Overlord in yet another tug of war of truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i saw it on matrix news network aswell,love that show ,wish i had some money to subscibe

top topics

join