It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find out if my friend is cursed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I was round my friends house the other night and her gas boiler nearly exploded,Ive never heard anything like it,but she said it does it all the time,but then she said it used to do it in her house before that and the one before that.I knew she also had some trouble with electrical equipment so asked her about how many things has gone wrong in her life.

This is briefly whats gone wrong so far

She nearly got aborted then when she was born she nearly was put up for adoption
sexual abuse as a child
overdose at 11
left home 15/16 got a job then was harrassed by her boss
electrical failure in her house throughout her life
boiler probs
emotional hardness/financial hardness
was attacked last Feb with samurai sword,had operation after
light bulbs blowing
taps not working ,cant turn them off
doors get jam'd cant get out

This is just a brief description,,so I just thought something else is at play here,whether she is cursed or theres an entity following her around thats doing all this.

How do I find out what it is? What can she do to make things better? Maybe laying crystals down ?

If the problem is her,what can we do to help?

Any kind of advice or help is much appreciated

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
First off my deepest condolences to your friend and what seems like truly a sad upbringing.

I know this is corny but the best thing for her would be a positive attitude, it must seem impossible for someone with those experiences but crystals and circles and incantations will not do a lot unless her mind is dedicated to it as well. If you are looking for a purely spiritual answer I recommend taking her to peaceful surroundings such as Buddhist temples in order to gain some balance back in her life.

Also she's lucky to have a mate that cares enough to seek help for her soul, stay close to her and good luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

OK, you are a brilliant friend and I would advise you to pray to Jesus, or if you do not believe in Jesus, pray to the benevolent forces in the universe.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b739fae1b7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Just toss some holy water on her. If it burns her....you might have some problems.

-Dev

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow, big respect to your friend. Going through all that and still being around to tell the tale.

*im still standing by Elton John enters head annoyingly*

What does she beleive is behind all this. Does she think she's cursed?
Maybe she's just really unlucky. Her whole child hood experiences were out of her control so i would'nt put that down to being cursed. It was simply abuse and miss treatment.

The electrical and boiler problems are more interesting though. Maybe in the process of dealing with all her past events she's pent up so much emotion that it releases it's self in ways we dont understand yet. Or maybe its a Negative entity thats took a shine to her.

Who knows? If she's religouse then do as the previouse poster said and pray. If not then its hard to see how she could deal with it.

I wish her better luck in the future and hopefully any practitioners of religeon will say a prayer on her behalf.

Edit to correct spelling.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some of the things you listed are pretty minor (I said 'some') and they happen to most of us. Well they happen to me anyway. But some of us do get 'the biggies' as well. That's life. A friend of mine got diagnosed with a heart condition at 40 and died. That's pretty big.
I hear stories every day and wonder how people carry on. Fact is, life isn't fair. It doesn't distribute the roses and the excrement equally. My mother was both mad and bad (try both mental and physical abuse) and I tried leaving home at 10. But you get over it otherwise you become a life long victim.
We can also get into a cycle of negativity and attract bad luck. So I'm one of those who believes in the power of positive thinking - even when it seems life is chucking you a curve ball.
Within a 6 month period last year, I lost my job, I smashed up the car, the shower packed in, the kitchen tap packed in, the cooker door exploded and the wood burning stove needed major repair.
I just put it down to a run of bad luck. Unfortunately, we tend to notice the bad spells of luck more than the good.
I don't think your friend is under a spell. However she may need your help appreciating the good and the positive in her life.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by unicorn1]

[edit on 7-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Every time something good things hapen to me, I brace for the bad things I know will come... maybe it is self fulfilling prophecy? Maybe after a few bad things she expects it to happen and is depressed, and only notices this and also thinks the world is against her.

The difference between a hero and a villain isnt experiences, both go through hardship, the only difference is what you do with your experiences. A hero will use it to learn and do good, a villain will feel self pity like the world owes them something and try to seek revenge.

Seriously, I cant think laying crystals around the house will make any changes a good plumber cant. A good friend like you, however, can change the world to her...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Even though all this and more has gone on with her,she is one tough cookie and has very much a positive attitude to life and believes in karma,she is quite a spiritual person so something like taking her to peaceful surroundings could be something to look to keep her Soul at peace but its still the things that go wrong in her house(s)

Me and her both understand theres alot that goes on around us thats 'spiritual' we are aware of that kind of thing so stick together,,no-one else we know are like us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by learningtofly

I pray for her and people I dont even know,,she also asks higher beings to help,,just really hope this is doing something.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Ive actually got some Holy Water and said to her I'll come round with it,,,,so,,,that is something to try,,,doubt it will burn,,but blimey if it did what in earth do I do then :/

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

It was me that pointed out the other night that theres more going on here than just bad luck,,I think she has mentioned a couple of times that she might be cursed,,shes not religious but has an open mind to any religion.
I think it could be some kind of negative energy,,,but with that there has to be a way of getting rid of it.

Thank you for wishing her better luck

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think if she believes she's cursed then you may have to see a witch doctor or something like that to lift it. I have'nt got a clue what would be best for lifting a curse.

If she or you believe its a negative entity then getting blessed or even Christianed by someone from the church may help.

Sorry im not to hot on this subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The first step would be to demonstrate that curses exist. So far there has been no evidence that they do.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Karma, how does he act in life. That is the only true way to find out.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Thanx for your imput and I agree alot of others go through similar things,hardtimes n stuff and is alot to do with pschological reasons why things still happen with them and they cant move on.

Its the other things that happen with my friend thats not right,,everytime I sleep over I get a feeling a man is standing staring at me,,my friend hears noises coming from her bathroom as if someone just got out the bath,,,its more what goes on in her house(s) but that and what has happened to her is why I feel its a curse or something more than just bad luck.

As I said in a comment my friend is a very positive person,she doesnt let anything get her down because she always thinks their will be a time when things will get better for her.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

I came here with this problem to get some advice/help and anything that anyone says is a help and its just a start to get this sorted out,,I may look into witch doctor,anything is worth a try

Thanx Algebra

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I dont know if it is a curse,,I just call it that because I dont know what other word to use,,Im not really here to dispute if their is curses,,just trying to find out whats going on with my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritHipHop

Doesnt matter what my friend goes through,,how bad,she smiles through it and just says,,it'll get better,,she's not the sort to get angry.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Negative things happen to people unfortunately, and there are those who choose to move on and look at life's positives or those who dwell in their issues or can't cope with life's hardships. No one said life was going to be easy.

Terrible things happen to people sadly. One of my mom's old coworkers was the nicest woman I've ever met. Then one day my mom told me her mother was a manic-depressive/biopolar person and drowned herself in a resovoir, her schizophrenic brother shot and killed her brother then killed himself. I would of never thought she went through any hardships like these. She kept a positive attittude and went through life never wasting a day.
Moral of the story is, you choose how you live your life and if you believe in past lives maybe this is karma or these hardships are meant to teach her things about life. No child deserved the childhood your friend did but things could of been worse.

As for the house problems, can I suggest a handyman or professional to get an honest opinion. Sometimes houses are old or not put together correctly.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well judging from the upbringing, and life, i would bet that her nagative emotions have manifested themselves as a poltergeist. she probably has very powerful psychic abilities and/or lots of negative emotions for the poltergeist to have followed her so much.

hope that helps.

<<   2 >>

join