It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are their ancestors and our own

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They are us in every way.

Our soul existed in the stars when we came to earth from many different cultures and planets of species. Not all seeing eye to eye and at a distance. We at that time came to earth and re-engineered the animals existant in life at that time. Us humans were given distict DNA from all of these species in an attempt at blocking the other out in ignorance and disharmony. They all wanted parts of their DNA to express more prominently. Most of them went on their way to continue their advancement. Some of them decided to stay behind and inhabit human bodies and enter the earth life cycle for new experiences.

We are them.

We are like frozen in time a representative of who they are and what they see in us as a relfective of all their traits that are less aparent within them, so WE remind them of themselves. They love us with everything they are, becuase they are us.

They are our ancestors who wish to reunite with us, and teach with us our history of times past. Some of us have come more recently. We have come to push through the evident spiritual regression in the final push before we can uncover our truth. Funny the child comes to reteach the adult. It is time to end this pervasive childhood and enter adult responsible living.

Extraterrestrial Genes in Human DNA

[edit on 7-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

All very intresting, though it has been discussed many times on ATS

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

exo-scientist confirm extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

I personally find the search function very useful on ATS when looking for information.

Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The way i have been raped and abused by them I dont think they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hmm... sounds like the wonky pseudo religion of Scientology.

Which I personally think is a bunch of ridiculous hooey.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I'm not so sure about that. I'm not saying they have evil intentions or anything. But how are you able to determine the extraterrestrial genes within human DNA without a sample of extraterrestrial genes (unless they know something we don't, of course). And by "sample," I mean extracted from a live extraterrestrial, intelligent or otherwise.

If our souls existed in the stars prior to when we came to Earth, what comprised our souls?

Us humans were given distict DNA from all of these species in an attempt at blocking the other out in ignorance and disharmony.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but if they were attempting to block out ignorance and disharmony, they failed miserably. But I may be misinterpreting your meaning there, so I apologize if I am.

Some of them decided to stay behind and inhabit human bodies and enter the earth life cycle for new experiences.

This sounds too much like Scientology to me and, therefore, gives me the 'willies.'

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Heres more going into the us and to what

Unfortunately, there has been a serious disconnect, or lack of communication, between biology and physics, such that mainstream biology still works with rather Newtonian models while physics has gone on through almost a century of relativity theory, quantum theory and explorations of superstrings, multiple dimensions beyond the usual four, zero-point energy, non-locality, consciousness and other adventures in understanding reality.

Micro and macro biologists argue that it is a question of levels – that physics deals with a quantum world the laws and nature of which are unique to its scale, while biology must look to its own unique scale.

But when physicists tell us that non-locality, for example, is a basic property of the universe – that we live in a universe that knows itself because every point in it is ever in informational touch with every other, no matter how distant,

Can biology ignore this?

Or must we then assume that every cell in our bodies, for example, is in informational touch with every other – that a change in DNA within one cell is known by all others – not through chemical or electromagnetic information exchange, but by virtue of the basic property of our entire universe?

Do we now have a physical basis for the "wisdom of the body" so long ago named by the great physiologist John Cannon?

Can we now explain why a human with multiple personality disorder can instantly change their physiologies from diabetic to non-diabetic, allergic to non-allergic in an instant?

If an electron can choose to jump orbits, why can't a cell or an entire organism choose its actions as well?

What we are being forced into is a deep reassessment of the state of our knowledge about universal physical reality, or, more simply, "reality." Since the advent of quantum theory, some physicists have been exploring the concept that reality is the collapse of wave functions by consciousness; that without conscious observers there is no reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

1. Francis Crick did not "find evidence for alien DNA" in the human genome as your site suggests. Crick merely couldn't conceive of a process by which abiogenesis could create the DNA double-helix. He helped develop the hypothesis of directed panspermia as an alternate explanation. However he dropped and discredited the hypothesis after the proposal of RNAworld Theory.

2. Since Crick suggested directed panspermia and not alien astronaut geneticists - whatever "Alien DNA" people are imagining might be in the human genome would be shared by all modern species with whom we share common ancestry. It would not separate or give distinctive quality to humanity in any way.

3. Want to argue alien DNA in our genome?

Homologene

Gene Database

Human Genome Resources

Find the Gene and lets test it for homology. You're not going to like the result though.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Haha ya I guess this information is more interesting and worthwhile than I would like to have thought. Now im hot, but the information is still there.

I would suggest you to check out my last article:
here

See what science has to say about our DNA and biology in current and future studies of how our reality functions. Great stuff

This is not even the gripping edge of the latest of sciences.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interview with this scientist here

Back to the topic at hand

New DNA Research suggests..

Building on the results of the Human Genome Project, the ENCODE effort revealed a far more complex DNA coding sequence than was ever previously imagined. "There's a lot more going on than we thought," said Collins, who was director of the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). Dr. Collins issued a mandate a year ago "the scientific community will need to rethink some long-held views".

the idea that 98.7% of the human genome should be disregarded as junk was never very believable

But Pellionisz' credentials and prior accomplishments make him much harder to dismiss than the average cyberspace sci-fi wacko.

A biophysicist by training, the 59-year-old is a former research associate professor of physiology and biophysics at New York University, author of numerous papers in respected scientific journals and textbooks, a past winner of the prestigious Humboldt Prize for scientific research, a former consultant to NASA and holder of a patent on the world's first artificial cerebellum (a part of the brain), a technology that has already been integrated into research on advanced avionics systems. Because of his background, the Hungarian-born brain researcher might also become one of the first people to successfully launch a new company by using the Internet to gather momentum for a novel scientific idea.

Link to his paper

In a provisional patent application filed July 31, Pellionisz claims to have unlocked a key to the hidden role junk DNA plays in growth -- and in life itself.

Rather than being useless evolutionary debris, he says, the mysteriously repetitive but not identical strands of genetic material are in reality building instructions organized in a special type of pattern known as a fractal. It's this pattern of fractal instructions, he says, that tells genes what they must do in order to form living tissue, everything from the wings of a fly to the entire body of a full-grown human.

"It's certainly possible that such a patent could be granted," says C. Anthony Hunt, Ph.D., a holder of nine patents who heads the Hunt Lab in the Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmocogenomics at the University of California at San Francisco.

To win a patent, Hunt notes, all an inventor must do is describe or teach some new skill that is not obvious.

And this would certainly qualify as non-obvious," he says. "If it works, [fractal intron analysis] could become a very important tool."

Hunt adds that most biologists simply don't know enough about fractals or the advanced math behind them to understand how they might apply to the field of genetic medicine.

"We need someone to tap us on the shoulder and explain it to us," he says. "But if it clicks as a tool, we would be more than happy to use it."

"Overall, we know very little about what is referred to as 'junk DNA,'" he adds. "But every year that goes by, there are more insights into the possible role they might play."

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
New advances in many sciences are all explaining and pointing to one thing and it can all be explained by math

he explains. "I always knew from my earliest days that it had to be math, and I knew it wasn't calculus, because of the distances involved [e.g. from the brain to the tip of the finger]. So it had to be a form of geometry, but it had to be a very special kind of geometry."

Experts generally agree that a breakthrough in figuring out the role junk DNA plays, if any, would represent a spectacular advance in our understanding about how DNA in general turns inanimate matter into living organisms. If that happens, humanity would take a giant leap toward gaining control of the machinery of life itself, which would open up a wild new frontier in medicine and science that could lead to everything from growing new organs designed for specific patients to preventing and curing any health- or age-related problems that have a genetic origin or component.

We live in amazing times.

The complicated quality of the idea is helping encourage new collaborations across the boundaries that sometimes separate the increasingly intertwined disciplines of biology, mathematics and computer sciences.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Journal Nature: Megabase deletions of gene deserts produce viable mice.

The functional importance of the roughly 98% of mammalian genomes not corresponding to protein coding sequences remains largely undetermined1. Here we show that some large-scale deletions of the non-coding DNA referred to as gene deserts2, 3, 4 can be well tolerated by an organism. We deleted two large non-coding intervals, 1,511 kilobases and 845 kilobases in length, from the mouse genome. Viable mice homozygous for the deletions were generated and were indistinguishable from wild-type littermates with regard to morphology, reproductive fitness, growth, longevity and a variety of parameters assaying general homeostasis. Further detailed analysis of the expression of multiple genes bracketing the deletions revealed only minor expression differences in homozygous deletion and wild-type mice. Together, the two deleted segments harbour 1,243 non-coding sequences conserved between humans and rodents (more than 100 base pairs, 70% identity). Some of the deleted sequences might encode for functions unidentified in our screen; nonetheless, these studies further support the existence of potentially 'disposable DNA' in the genomes of mammals.

Now, if you can keep from moving the goal post, I'm still waiting on that gene you think represents alien origin as well as when you think it originated so we can test for homology.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Are you asking me? If so, im really not sure. I did not have any hand in writing the ET origin article. I found the implications to be interesting and wanted to share that information with others.

I'm not a scientist nor am I sure of what is being asked of me. I do realise that im not the creator of any of these articles when I post them. I hope you do reliase this fact too. I hope everyone to enjoy this breakthrough of information.

I will have to go back and re-read the original document.

Here is a video for those more inclinded.

www.livevideo.com...

Another article sourced, contained within the answer of your questions.
www.book-of-thoth.com...

Adnan began comparing statistical distributions of the comments in computer and genetic code. There must be a striking difference. This should show up in statistics. Nevertheless, statistically, junk DNA was not much different from active, coding sequences.

To be sure, Adnan fed a program into the analyzer: surprisingly, the statistics of code and comments were almost the same.

Adnan, religiously inclined person, was thinking about the divine hand - but after analyzing the spaghetti code inside the sequences he convinced himself that whoever wrote the small code was not God. Who wrote the active, small coding part of human genetic code was not very well organized, he was a rather sloppy programmer. It looked like rather somebody from Microsoft, but at the time human genetic code was written, there was no Microsoft on Earth.

When one awakens a viable dormant gene, it produces cancer-related proteins. Researchers began searching Human Genome Project databases for the four genes they isolated from junk DNA.

Because only few fragments from the big code are expressed, they never lead to coherent growth. What we get with cancer, is expression of only few of genes alien to humans and symbiosis with some genes of bacterial parasites that lead to illogical, bizarre and apparently meaningless chunks of living cells. The chunks have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs.

Instead of cleaning the basic program by deleting all the lines of the big code, they converted them into comments, and in the rush they missed few /* symbols in the comments here or there; thus presenting mankind with illogical growth of mass of cells we know as cancer."

This is evidence suggesting there has been tampering with our DNA from a level that we currently cannot replicate. Our "junk" DNA has been turned off by a process of biological DNA like computer coding, or tampering.

Furthermore, non-coding sequences("junk") DNA are non active portions of us that have been 'detached' from our main DNA sequences. Our main DNA sequence has shown to have been altered so as to exclude our "junk" dna which is our true potential.

the "junk DNA" is nothing more than hidden and dormant upgrade of our basic code! We know for some time that certain cosmic rays have power to modify DNA. With this in mind, plausible solution is available. The extraterrestrial programmers may use just one flash of the right energy from somewhere in the Universe to instruct the basic code to remove all the /*…*/ symbols, fuse itself with the big code ("junk DNA") and jumpstart working of our whole DNA. That would change us forever, some of us within months, some of us within generations. The change would be not too much physical, (except no more cancers, diseases and short life), but it will catapult us intellectually. Suddenly, we will be in time comparable to coexistence of Neanderthals with Cromagnons.

The complete program is elegant, very clever self-organizing, auto-executing, auto-developing and auto-correcting software for a highly advanced biological computer with build-in connection to the ageless energy and wisdom of the Universe.

This discovery may well shake the very roots of humanity - our beliefs in our concept of God and in our own power over our destiny. With the right paradigm, we may discover one day that all forms of life and the whole Universe is just one huge intellectual exercise in thoughts expressed mathematically, by Design, by Creator

Again this is a discovery being made by research coming from the human genome project not me. Enjoy.

As I was walking down the street I felt an incredible warmth and beaming of information that I felt and found almost disturbing, I turned and look and saw I was standing at a DNA testing facility.

I feel this same thing all the time now. In people, objects, animals and me. I allways have. Now I can make sense of it thanks to science.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Science Daily

The research identifies how the enzyme is able to cut out a section of DNA and reinsert it elsewhere in the genome. The study, published in the journal Cell, was funded by the Wellcome Trust and the Medical Research Council.

It is now emerging that movement of junk DNA, in a cut-and-paste mechanism, can lead to beneficial changes in cells.

Dr Julia Richardson of the University's School of Biological Sciences, who led the study, said: "By forming a picture of the enzyme that causes DNA to shift, and discovering how this works, we understand more about how these proteins could be adapted and controlled. This may one day enable genes to be pasted into cells exactly where they are needed – which could be of enormous benefit in developing gene therapies.

www.physorg.com...

Genes that code for proteins make up only a tiny fraction of the human genome. The function of the remaining non-coding sequence is just beginning to be unraveled. In fact, until very recently, much of the non-coding sequence was dismissed as junk DNA.

In 1998, scientists discovered that some DNA produced small pieces of non-coding RNA that could turn off, or silence, genes.

This discovery won Andrew Fire and Craig Mello the 2006 Nobel Prize for medicine or physiology. Since their discovery, the field has exploded and small, non-coding RNAs have been shown to play an important role in development and disease in ways that scientists are only just beginning to understand.

Now we know that the levels of control are much more varied and that many RNAs don't make protein, but instead regulate the expression of proteins," Davidson explained. "Non-coding RNA like microRNAs represent a set of refined control switches, and understanding how microRNAs work and how they are themselves controlled is likely to be very important in many areas of biology and medicine."

Over 450 microRNAs have been identified in the human genome. Learning how they are turned on and in what cells and what they do, may allow scientists to turn that knowledge to their advantage as a medical tool.

Source: University of Iowa

This means huge medical advancement into understanding and controlling many diseases. And is also leading to fundemental questions about ourselves.

www.world-mysteries.com...

In other words: At a relatively recent time as Evolution goes, modern humans acquired an extra 223 genes not through gradual evolution, not vertically on the Tree of Life, but horizontally, as a sideways insertion of genetic material from bacteria…

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

‘The human DNA is a biological Internet’ with evidence that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’ This suggests that ‘our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.’

The Russian researchers believe that ‘Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation. This means that they managed to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influence DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and language is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!’ Of course the frequency has to be correct. But for the purposes of this article, the Russian research shows how science now can demonstrate a way to reprogram DNA through language and frequencies.

top topics

join