It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - "We Have The Illiterate racist led teaparty.org Declaring War On The Republican Party & Aga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What is this?
Right at the beggining beggining she says "Illiterate racist led teaparty.org"
what???

What's with this war against the tea party?
Are they that scared of them?

Also what's with the baiting with RP against Dick Cheney????
Luckily the good doctor knocked it out of the park, but as we can all see there's definately an agenda here!

MSNBC keeps trying to have a popular republican badmouth Dick Cheney, not sure why that's necessary as nobody likes him anyway and bashing of the tea party.

What's with this people?

Also what's your opinion on Rachel's usage of the word insurgency?

All in all RP's message here is VERY strong

But what's MSNBC's goal here?
Illerate racist teaparty.org?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What do you expect? MSNBC would run a special series about "why you should get sterilized to prevent passing harmful genetic markers" if Obama really wanted them to.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And yet FOX is just right wing propoganda?
Amazing!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, I can't say that I agree with Maddow on this.

Far as I am concerned, the Tea Party activists are people who don't like the way government is being run, and are using their Constitutionally protected 1st Amendment right of peaceable assembly to voice their opinion. I may not agree with their message, but I don't think that they are in any way shape or form illiterate racists.

I disagree with Maddow on this issue. I think this is just left wing spin and a show of poor taste.

Edit: I want to make sure that G-20 anarchists know what peaceable assembly is.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yet another in a growing list of reasons why no one watches MSNBC. All they can do are throw out ignorant attacks such as this.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
With the Democrats in office, MSNBC has sunk as low as Fox was during the Bush years. Just another propaganda mouthpiece put in place to try and sabotage any opposition to the current administration.

I don't necessarily agree with the tea-partiers' convictions, but calling them illiterate and racist outright is demeaning and, frankly, childish.

However, I expect nothing less from a television news source.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
wouldn't this be considered slander?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Racheal Maddow called the founder of teaparty.org an illiterate racist because they have a picture of him holding a sign that reads:
"(something) =Slave Owner Taxpayer=Nigar"

So the guy uses the "N" word on his sign and misspells it.

Check out the story here:www.msnbc.msn.com...
Dale Robertson's picture of him and his sign is at 5:10

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
this is another subliminal.

I was thinking about this today when i was picking up my niece from school. What i think, the way they sneak in these inaccuracies, purposeful or not, are aimed at people who are not paying attention to the news, but an earshot away from the tv. Like at a BAR, or a supermarket, or an electronics store. most people are busy, and moving, but are also tuned into their surroundings. they may hear a tidbit of the show, but the subliminal implant has been done. which in turn, COULD cause these persons to negatively react to someone who is talking about the tea party movement.

that's my take... sneaky bastards.

EDIT: found something!
OH and i figured out why they called them illiterate racists. FFWD to 1:35ish. i think the video in the OP missed something.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yep, looks like this guy is pretty racist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9d52e85ca8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Still, I don't think this is quite representative of the whole Tea party movement, and I still have more respect for them than the g-20 anarchists.

Although, if this is the leader and not just some racist slob, they need to kick him to the curb.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow is out of her mind.

She is using the only words left to the mediocre and insignificant.

Her snide attitude towards any idea or persons who do not agree with her radical leftist agenda is disgusting. She reeks of elitism and her sense of superiority and sneers at teabaggers because she really has nothing that counters their concerns.

I tried watching her when she first started her program. Now I only see her if I am flipping channels.

She is definitely a limo-liberal who thinks she knows best what is good for all of us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by whatukno

Figureheads or leaders are useless anyway. The driving force should always be the common ideal. Getting behind some person or group of people is a terribly stupid thing to do. It opens the door for all sorts of corruption and hypocrasy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yes that was slander recorded on film for posterity and any court of law that the tea party would like to present that in.

Blatant propaganda. Just outrageous.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't know how anyone could possibly support these evil tea party people. They are against taxes and it's a well known fact that everyone loves taxes. Americans in particular love taxes and even threw the British a great party because they loved their taxes so much.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The tea parties have been hi-jacked. What started as an essentially anti-partisan movement has now become all about keeping us bickering back and forth across party lines.

This is how they get us every time, by turning every issue and every protest into a partisan one cheapening any points made by either side. Instead of uniting under the banner of this fractured nation's Constitution we are instead left hurling empty rhetoric back and forth trapped in this left-right illusion.

And all those who seek to send a message to both the Republicans and Democrats, those who hope to take this country back from the Elite who control it, are forced to either get out of the way or take sides as the partisan distraction destroys any hope of saving the USA.

We can see it all over TV, what with people like Glen Beck pretending they are AWAKE to the evils of our system (same as the left did during the Bush presidency) but all it is at the end of the day is the same left-right illusion. The hypnotists watch moves left to right keeping us asleep.

And the voices of those aware of the illusion, who could care less about the petty party platforms of the plastic politicians, are ignored.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's hilarious. Maddow, and Olbermann for that matter, are nothing more than shills for corporate owned media to bring about their mutually assured agenda.

Dissent was patriotic whenever all of these people railing on Bush. It's total sedition if you go against their side.

Another example of "do as I say, not as I do".

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is just another glaring example of the the delusions of Maddow. She is just as out of touch with reality as most of our congressmen and women.

Maddow was on Letterman last night and had this to say about Obama and his policies.

He did the bailout thing, while being wildly unpopular, does appear to have stopped the financial industry from disappearing, we do still have an economy, you know, it’s not the best one, but we have one. And to sort of saved us from going into the Great Depression was the thing he didn’t ever plan on having to do, but he actually did it...

Also did the giant stimulus, which even conservatives are starting to admit now worked. And if he gets health care signed, that’s something that, what, six, seven presidents have tried to do, and nobody’s been able to. So everybody’s slagging him off and saying what a disappointment he’s been while he’s quietly doing everything he wants to do.

I like the last sentence the best. "He's quietly doing everything HE wants to do". Emphasis on HE. Not what is best for our nation!!

Stimulus working?? 85,000 people lost jobs in December. Clearly nothing is working!!!
Time to take you Ambien Maddow. You need a long nap.

She also said this in response to a question about the recent Copenhagen Summit:

I think global warming probably means extreme weather of all kinds.

Global Warming = extreme weather of all kinds. Is she also referring to the current Arctic blast that is engulfing half of the world right now?
What a dolt.

newsbusters.org...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Stimulus working?? 85,000 people lost jobs in December. Clearly nothing is working!!!

85,000 compared to how many people 6 or 9 months ago ?

I think the unemployment trend, while still horrible, is improving.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by jibeho

85,000 compared to how many people 6 or 9 months ago ?

I think the unemployment trend, while still horrible, is improving.

The latest numbers.

The participation rate in the labor force -- the portion of adults either working or looking for work -- fell in December to 64.6 percent, the lowest since August 1985.

The drop was particularly steep in the second half of last year. That suggested that people were becoming discouraged about their job prospects even as layoffs slowed. The reason is that job openings remain far too few.

The labor force has shrunk by 1.9 million people since May. Without the drop, December's jobless rate could have been as high as 10.4 percent, according to Larry Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute. And some economists think the rate will near 11 percent as more job-seekers eventually stream into the work force.

Friday's report caps a disastrous year for U.S. workers. Employers cut 4.2 million jobs in 2009. And the unemployment rate averaged 9.3 percent. That compares with an average of 5.8 percent in 2008 and 4.6 percent in 2007. Nearly 15.3 million people are unemployed, an increase of 3.9 million during 2009.

finance.yahoo.com...

Does not look good to me.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can think of 3 reasons she would say it...

1) They are against Obama. It doesn't really matter what they are for - being against Obama is enough to bring out the venom.

2) There is a school of thought that says those who cannot construct intelligent criticism resort to school-yard taunts in frustration.

3) Outlandish statements = attention = ratings

top topics

join