It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers to questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So i've been playing with a deck of cards over time and seem to of developed some sort of bond with the cards. Before i begin let me say that believe me or not, i dont care. I still dont even know if I believe myself but it's a mark of a wise man to entertain an idea and not have to accept it as fact. All I'm saying is it's interesting. I can inquiry it with yes or no questions that seemingly have to be very specific and though out. I understand other meaning's pertaining to the yes or no in context but it just provides yes/no answers to questions in that format.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like, I'll ask the deck. If anything it's just fun like a fortune teller and at the end of the day it's all meaningless but would it hurt to do it anyway?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm in for a penny....

Will I survive one more year ?

Will the Pacific Northwest have the long predicted mega-thrust earthquake this year ?

And something I know the answer to as a test, the color of the paint in my kitchen.

Is it green ?
Is it yellow ?
Is it blue ?
Is it gray ?
Is it white ?

We'll need to wait for the first two questions to see any accuracy, but ask the cards about my kitchen wall paint. It is definitely on the list above.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. Here's a couple of questions.

Will George Clooney be President of the United States? Seriously.

Will On a Spree win the 5:01 at Steepldowns in the UK tomorrow, the 8th?

Look forward to the results!

Sendran.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

You left us hanging.......
How about you come back to the thread and tell us what you see.

top topics

join