It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Completely... I mean COMPLETELY Destroys Underwear Bomber Hysteria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For me, this is very much BREAKING NEWS!

Ron Paul wanted to put terror countries and wanted us to be very careful with countries on this list, it passed but then they got rid of it!!!!

Can you believe that????

And he's right, they spend millions of dollars on security, even billions but when they get a hot lead they can't even do anythingg.....

One of his best interviews so far!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was actually surprised that Big Ed would have him on the show.

Ron Paul and his basic common sense strikes again. Excellent post. S&F

But did you notice something in the first half of the video. I took a screenshot. What do you think of the blatant disrepect I saw. Talk about subliminal labeling/propaganda!

Well, let me know what you think.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/123d9010891a.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you see that? ARE THE TEA PARTY ATTACKS PATRIOTIC OR UN AMERICAN?

WHAT TEA PARTY ATTACKS?

edit to change UNPATRIOTIC TO UN AMERICAN

[edit on 1/5/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Exactly! Yay Ron Paul!
Makes perfect sense when you consider the triple agent help Jordanian authorities quash dissenters while under the control of Alqaeda---They are not one entity, they are a name only, comprised of many different groups with many different goals.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This interview only confirms yet again my belief that we are being "played" and I am just plain sick of all the bull hockey!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I was actually surprised that Big Ed would have him on the show.

Ron Paul and his basic common sense strikes again. Excellent post. S&F

But did you notice something in the first half of the video. I took a screenshot. What do you think of the blatant disrepect I saw. Talk about subliminal labeling/propaganda!

Do you see that? ARE THE TEA PARTY ATTACKS PATRIOTIC OR UNPATRIOTIC?

WHAT TEA PARTY ATTACKS?

Good catch!!!

I have now seen both "sides" use this tactic, with optics and the like.

Seems to be done by the guys IN POWER and their outlet, very interesting.
I recall two back in the day, one with the lead up to IRAQ, other Patriot act...

Will see if I can find them...

What is the significance, besides the obvious???

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I like that guy.
He speaks some real common sense.
Now, if we had a few hundred more like him in DC, this country would really set a better example than we have been in recent years.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yeah, what the heck was that?
I was thinking of all the drunks sitting in the bars with the sound off, the old ladies at the hairdresser's, they're all just sitting there making the associations with some made-up crazies and Ron Paul.
Although I'm sure this tactic works with the sound on, too.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just love the way Ron Paul speaks the truth. He clearly has a grasp on what is really going on and I hope he starts getting some attention for his great ideals.

I have nothing bad to say about the man. RP keep on keepin on!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Good job catching that.

Ron Paul is, by far, IMO, the best federally elected official currently in office.

OP, Great find. All of the newbie politicians should learn about Dr. Paul and his views.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Do you see that? ARE THE TEA PARTY ATTACKS PATRIOTIC OR UN AMERICAN?

WHAT TEA PARTY ATTACKS?

edit to change UNPATRIOTIC TO UN AMERICAN

[edit on 1/5/2010 by endisnighe]

Are you seriousssss???????????????????????????????

Attacks?

WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

damn good catch my friend
starred

you got a good eye!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Washington is a Drunken , Orgy of Power

And Ron Paul is the designated driver.

He is the only 1 , that makes sense when he talks.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul gets it.He realizes that we are dealing with the "Terrorism/Industrial" Complex as long as there is money to be made from federal and public contracts for counter-terrorism the more we will see these scare tactics being used.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul because he thinks logically not ideologically. Here's a great obituary

Common Sense

All of his suggestions on how to fix things all revolve around common sense. Why are there terrorists in the 1st place?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

[ Ron Paul wanted to put terror countries and wanted us to be very careful with countries on this list, it passed but then they got rid of it!!!!

Can you believe that???? ]

ever hear of the best enemy money can buy?

why would they get rid of something that would cost them profits???....and I'm not just talking cash.....!!!!

How different is that from the campaign promises these liars make then never deliver on?!?! same difference

In fact that kinda reminded me of them safe zones in VIETNAM where the communists could hide and we weren't ALLOWED to go get them!!! can you say phony war for profits?!

we still have vermin in DC....and they're a brotherhood too

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
An astute observer will see everything Ron Paul says has truth behind it and is not said purely to gain a popular votes ( 99.99999% of politicians suffer this ) but sadly with that whingy whiney voice most Americans would not vote for him.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
RE The patriotic/un-patriotic vote

It came up not for Ron Paul but for a prior segment. This media popular way of getting timely viewer responses leaves much to be desired, as buzz words are often used, and in a manner that goes along with the false dichotomy world we live in nowadays, where choices are black-white, either-or, nothing in between is to be even considered.

I think the point Ed was trying to get across was that with recent attacks against Americans, certain negative statements made by political persons are harmful, by giving the impression that we are weak, attacking our own leaders rather than standing united, thereby emboldening others to strike, hence the use of those two words.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
honestly, what the deal? i think its quite obvious that ron paul has quite a objective reality based point of view. i think this is quite obvious. why aren't more concerned individuals focused on his opinion? ... he offers no false promises and an excellent stance based in the reality we live. is there no way to greatly nationalize his views? or at least make them more available to the US citizens. does he need donations? considering all the scams going on regarding experts in certain areas (greer, wilcock), wouldn't it make much more sense to support this guy and give him a better stage to share his thoughts and ideas? obv. it seems he has a more fundamental approach to resolving our current situation (western). why is this guy not being heard?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for posting that vid.

I had just read your thread on Russia changing the world and then I read this and it immediately reminded me of a post I read a little while ago that fits perfectly into context with these two threads.

I think this is one of the best post I have read on ATS.

Here it is ... it is by poedxsoldiervet and if you haven't read it, read it now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/1/10 by Horza]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It just makes me sad to know there are so few like him in power.

The balance is shifting though and hopefully within my lifetime there will be more like him shifting the balance towards good than the overwhelmingly bad that are in power now.

b

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

it's sad, i wish i was a US citzen and he ran. i would vote for him. he could solve alot of problems simply being aware.
second line if i need it...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join