It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Being a Human Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, there's much to say.

In sparse time, I'm going to leave out the spiritual point of view that comes along with being human; you may realize it vital to be included, but the point must be made without God.

As men and women on Earth, we are truly animals, to a highly evolved extent. Some may prove this, some are less better than apes at times. A distinct connection is made with every organism with the Earth. Hidden forces that science is only just recently getting in touch with, and that's exciting.

www.youtube.com...

I chose the 11/13 deliberately, it helped show what I was talking about. Once we get in touch with the unseen forces of Earth and the Universe, we may talk about the topic I've excluded.

Moral ethics is only a human affair, but that can be debated. Right and wrong, good and evil rests solely upon the conscious observer. More of a consciousness affair I should say then. It is why I do not believe in a duality between Good and Evil, as both are of the same action but to different observers making the observation their own way. It's a misconception in history to see the "obvious" difference in Good and Evil. It's beyond logic to see, but do not get caught on blind faith. The only true feeling in this universe is love, which is undefinable or at the least, hard as hell to name right, as many things are. Not the love of affection and attachment, as that, as the Buddha taught, causes sorrow as life is transient and impermanent. Then what is love? It is the ability to care and govern the worlds as in harmony with nature and compassion. But this is difficult to explain, you'll know once you feel it. Love is empirically proven, without that, it's theory is waste.

There's not much I can think of at the moment to add, but you're probably noticing missing a lot as you read through. I'm not the best with explanations, but I'm trying to get my point across. If there's anything you want to add, please do, I'd love to hear you're thoughts on humanity.

The worlds are how we see them and submit to a will that is us, and we are God, collectively.

join