It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope this is wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think I get it now, the first two lines represent a period of time when during the winter solstice will appear a star, in the west but slightly north, and then will transition to the east but slightly south during summer solstice.

Another star, not the same star as in the first two lines, will pass inbetween Jupiter and Mars as it makes a wide loop around our Sun, and shoots back out into space only to repeat its journey again in the far off future.

It will pull the Earth slightly and risk flinging the debris that trails it into Earth's orbital path.

It will raise the sea levels like a permanent tide, this tug of war between the Earth and the star will cause sea temperatures to rise.

At one point in its transition tt will pull on the Earth enough to lift loose rock into orbit which will in turn collide with the Moon.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The same side of the moon always faces us, for whatever reason. So how does an object pass the Earth and collide with the face of the Moon? How is the moon moving away from us? Why are we getting closer to the Sun, how do we know the Sun isn't just getting hotter as we move away from it? making the illusion of getting closer?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Why are we getting closer to the Sun, how do we know the Sun isn't just getting hotter as we move away from it?

Excuse me, but can I point out the glaring contradiction here? We're getting closer to the Sun, and getting further away?

You really need to get this story straight before writing it down.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, why do I know this????

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh deer. First off you say a star will apear in the sky. Then shortly after tell us we wont be able to see it as it gives off no light. There's two minutes I'll never get back

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, why do I know this????

OMG, none of us know what you're talking about because you keep changing your story. Good lord, you not even a good charlaten.

And for the record, fear not, you are wrong.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know that this information was received elsewhere. I strongly recommend you provide the accurate source with link since I've read it before on another site before even joining ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I see you speak of an +---ABADDON---+ TYPE LMAO, AND THEY ARE EXISTING WITH CONCIOUS BEHAVIORS.......

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Haw haw haw!
You know, I really needed a laugh. Bandwagon stuff, wants to go into print. I suppose we're all a bit like that. The real question he should ask himself is does he WANT this to happen? If so, he should be careful of what he wishes for.

mclinking

top topics

<< 1   >>

join