It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingering Effects of Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
On Christmas night, I starting coming down with the flu through exposure to a couple of little kids the day before. I presume. Anyways, it was a severe case that was very persistant and tenacious. I could not get a break from throwing up. I would throw up then not five minutes later I would have to again. I also had a severe case of diarrea. Felt like I was dying. Finally the next day, I had someone buy me some daytime theraflu and some seven up. Took the flu away within 24 hours. Felt fine the next day although I had the diarrea still for a couple of days after. Just very weak and exuasted.

The thing is, my appetite hasn't been the same since. I had a healthy appetite and ate very large amounts of food per serving. I have an active lifestyle and with a fast metabolism, I remain at a normal weight. However, these past two weeks, I've barely eaten anything. I feel great and do not feel sick at all. I just eat a little bit of food then feel like I'm full for the whole day and into the next one. I enjoyed sweets now and then but now thinking about them just makes queazy. I don't know what the matter is. It's a complete turnaround with my diet ever since I had that spontaneous flu.

Any theroies or suggestions.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey there, First being 2 weeks i would suggest that you pop to a doctors just to have a check over,

I would advice (IMO only) that you try some complan, Its comes in the form of milkshake or soup and just helps you build up a bit after illness,
it contains all the right stuff,

Eat little and often and hopefully your body will take it from there, But again if you are really struggling just get a check up,

Let us know how you are and hopefully you will be back to full health soon

new topics

join