It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder in Letters Prompt Anthrax Scare Across Alabama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

White Powder in Letters Prompt Anthrax Scare Across Alabama

abcnews.go.com

Envelopes containing white powder have prompted at least seven anthrax scares across Alabama.

The FBI said Monday that five letters were sent to the offices of senators or congressmen. One was sent to U.S. Rep. Jo Bonner's office in Mobile, and another to his office in Foley. Letters were also sent to the offices of U.S. Rep. Bobby Bright of Montgomery, U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions and U.S. Sen. Richard Shelby.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This script is playing out exactly as it did before 8 years ago.
First we have a few plane scares now its anthrax again. If this keeps up then next up will be a sniper event somewhere. Sheesh you would think TPTB would use a different false flag instead of rehashing the same ones.

abcnews.go.com

This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... also has bearing on this event.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This might not be a bad thing... it could be the fun kind of white Powder

However, it is pretty hilarious how this is following the same script as the beginning of Junior's adventures in the world. All we need is another building to drop in a major city and we can officially kiss it all good-bye.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What I find most insulting is that TPTB now KNOW that the general populace is too stupid to even figure out that this is the same exact script.

I would imagine this time the building will fall in California. This will also dump billions and billions of dollars as state of emergency funds. These funds are generally extremely difficult to track and will then open the possibility of covering California's budget woes. With a Democrat more likely than not to be elected as Governor in CA, I'm sure Obama will want their budget right side up as to make it look like the Dem in office is doing a great job and all. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
This script is playing out exactly as it did before 8 years ago.
First we have a few plane scares now its anthrax again. If this keeps up then next up will be a sniper event somewhere. Sheesh you would think TPTB would use a different false flag instead of rehashing the same ones.

abcnews.go.com

This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... also has bearing on this event.

WORD!

Ridiculous!

Or

it could be someone trying to warn "us" by doing the same thing to raise awareness

Or

it could be someone trying to muddy the whole thing

who knows

If the first is true they must truly think we are retards

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

It is my opinion that those in power must of a low opinion of their constituents. Just look at the "gulf of tolkien". Or what the EPA said about the clean safe air of New York after September Eleventh. We are given ridiculous information all of the time and expected to accept it rather then question it. It's a disgrace.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Talk about deja vu.

Did they tell everybody to stock up on duct tape and plastic again yet?

Did they order a "mission accomplished" banner for Iraq to display before we move on to Yemen or Pakistan?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is crazy!

I swear I read that exact article several weeks ago, yet I followed the link and the article is dated from today.

Exact same. What the _ _ _ _!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So what next, the government will hire thousands to inspect and read every piece of mail in US? I'm sure some liberty invading policy will come of this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Up next would be a sniper scare. If you remember the Bush years, about 9 months in something really bad happened involving planes, followed by the Afghanistan push, followed by anthrax, followed by the D.C. sniper.

Fast forward 8 years and we get a plane incident for Christmas, followed by the Yemen push, followed by anthrax, and now the only thing I am waiting on is a resurgence of gas station sniper terror.

I really don't mean to sound cold about it but I have seen this play before and it was only eight years ago. Those that expected "change" should be painfully aware by now that the only change were getting is what we can find in our couch cushions.

new topics

top topics

join