It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of an Experience of Discovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, something amazing happened to me and I feel like I should share it with you although I don't know why I feel compelled to. Here goes.

I went to a party with some friends on New Year's Day. My best friend's girlfriend brought one of her friends. We all went to school together and although I knew of this girl, I never conversed with her before. I did think she was very pretty, though.

At the party, we all hung out, talked, had fun, and played this stupidly fun pirate game. The one in the Pirates of the Caribbean with the dice and cups. Everytime you lost a dice, you would have to do a shot. Really fun. Underaged drinking but I was a year away from being legal and everyone has done it so whatever. Needless to say, everyone was feeling good after a couple of games.

We were in a nice part of East Chicago. However, my host, who is very nice and cool, knew some shady characters that were coming over later that night and my good friend warned me about them. Later on, they finally showed up. Two "gangsters" with a woman. I did not like him one bit. Had a bad feeling about him. Anyways, we all presumed partying. Can't remember how but my friends and I ended in a den talking about tonight's events and guests. A few moments past and we cleared out of there into the living room.

I followed the girl that we came with and sat next to her on a small couch. Now, earlier in the night, I conversed with her and hung out and began building up some chemistry. At some point, my friend came up to me and said one of the shady men was interested in the girl and asked if we could pretend to be together. Me and the girl both laughed and agreed. As I was saying, we were sitting on the coach and the guy who was interested in her sat on a couch opposite of us. A few moments passed and I noticed the guy looking at her. The girl didn't as I looked at her to my left. The guy looked at me and I looked at him.

I then proceeded to put my arm around her shoulder and began rubbing it. I then looked him again and him at me. I then grabbed her hand with my mine and began rubbing it. That's when she looked up at me and smiled, laughed a little, and looked away again. I looked at the guy again and him me. I became bold now and with some courage, I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled. I then kissed her forehead. Then her nose. She laughed a little again and looked away. I looked at the guy again and noticed he looked at me then her. I did not like him and did not trust him.

For some reason, I felt protective of her. I also felt attracted to her and with a little help of the alcohol, I mustered enough courage to lean in and kiss next to her lips then looked up at her. She smiled and that's when I kissed her. She let me but when I went for another kiss, she sort of laughed and turned a little. I smiled and stopped and leaned up again. I looked at the guy again and him me. I smiled and went in for another kiss. She let me again but laughed and turned a little when I went for another one. I smiled again and kissed the top of her head again. I looked at the guy and he got up and left for the kitchen.

For some reason I asked her if she was scared. She laughed and said no and then asked me should she be. I said no and wondered if she thought I asked her if she was scared of me. Felt stupid after that. A few moments passed and I asked her another question. One that took a little more courage. I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere a little more quiet. She laughed and said she didn't care which didn't help me one bit. A few moments passed and I figured it was time for the moment's truth. I got up and told her to follow me. I took her hand and led her upstairs towards the bedrooms. All of them were closed and I said an expletive. Lol. That's when she told me it doesn't matter and that we don't have to. I looked at her and she looked a little nervous and I had this feeling she didn't want to. Continued....

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Chad_Thomas89]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I smiled and told her I didn't care either way. I then sat on a couch that was up there and she sat close to me. Long story short, we watched some shows, laughed, and then went downstairs. Everybody was gone except for my friends who were passed out. We got a blanket, some pillows, and fell asleep next to each other on the floor.

She was the first girl I kissed. Now your probably wondering why it took me that long to kiss a girl but when I was young, I was deathly shy. That coupled with the advice of my mother, wait until the right girl, I never kissed a girl until then. Saying I'm a virgin goes without saying I guess but I can wait a little longer for that if need be. Proud of it.

Later found out she has a boyfriend. I felt bad for putting her into a situation like that but I don't regret what I did. He should've been there to protect her. I surmise that's why she was hesitant and didn't want to. Surprised and glad for her since she was drunk and all that.

Anyways, my friend and his girlfriend want us to be together and want her to dump her current boyfriend which I'm waiting until she does...if she does because I'm not going to be "that" guy.

Hoped you liked reading about my confession because I enjoyed experiencing it.

Edit: Sorry if this story seems a little vague and choppy. I just had so much in my head and was afraid that I was going to forget anything. Doesn't help that I was drunk that night but I remembered the important parts.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Chad_Thomas89]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

He should've been there to protect her.

Are you going to follow your future girlfriends everywhere to "protect" them? Girls LOVE clingy men. Not.

I'm not sure that there is a nice way to put this, but you're flirting with disaster here.

She is responsible for her own actions. And if she did it to her current boyfriend, she'll do it to you. Count on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Im disappointed.. you really built up the suspense there, thought the 'gangster' was going to try and mow you down.. but no, not a drop of blood was shed.

He should've been there to protect her

Oh the poor defenceless little lamb.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, I didn't mean to make me sound macho or anything. Just relaying on how the night unfolded. As well, I don't know why the guy didn't do anything. I'm glad he didn't. I was actually pretty scared to tell you the truth. It's all unpredictable.

I also didn't mean to make her sound like a defensless victim or anything or give a cheap shot on her boyfriend. I would just think that the guy would've went along for the party especially since it was in East Chicago. Not saying all of East Chicago is bad. The part we were in was actually a nice subdivision. I would also think he could've went since he doesn't have a job. Not to mention he is talking about breaking up with her in about four months anyways because he's going away to school....

Oh well, laugh all you want. I don't care if you think I made it up. I just needed a place to dispel this off of my chest. I figured this forum would've been a good choice. Guess not.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You misunderstand. No one is jumping on you. Relax.

There are certain things that you need to know. You can either learn from your mistakes, or learn from ours. It's your choice. Choose wisely.

Here's my take:

That girl you were with played you. She got her thrills by coming close to cheating on her boyfriend. You fed her ego. You gave her what she wanted. You wanted her and she knew it, and she played it to the max.

If she did it to him, she will do it to you.

Here is the best (unsolicited) advice I can possibly ever give you or anyone else. Do NOT listen to what she says, never. Watch what she DOES. And then, ask yourself WHY.

Then you will learn some things.

Until you learn, you will always be confused.
When you learn, you just wont be confused as often...

[edit on 7/1/10 by PSUSA]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Will do. Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dude, this is one of those times where I have to close my eyes and bite my tongue, I'm sorry but...

You sound like such an AFC total douchebag that it's completely cliche. If she were a disgusting fat pig would you have felt so protective and kissed her? You don't even realize it yet but the only manipulative guy in the story was you.

The "bad boy" didn't do anything and here you are thinking that you are some knight in shining armor while your trying to manipulate a drunk girl into something.

Who are you really kidding - you my friend are an AFC douchebag, and guess what, girls prefer the bad boy - AKA me. Why do you think it took you so long to get kissed?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

You're sounding very hypocritical right now.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In the wise words of Dr. Dre, "Bitches ain't # but hoes and tricks."
Be careful, soldier.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knoen
In the wise words of Dr. Dre, "Bitches ain't # but hoes and tricks."
Be careful, soldier.
Lol. Yeah, gotta love Ole Dre.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
PSUSA's advice is excellent here, and I'd echo it...

Later found out she has a boyfriend. I felt bad for putting her into a situation like that but I don't regret what I did. He should've been there to protect her. I surmise that's why she was hesitant and didn't want to. Surprised and glad for her since she was drunk and all that.

No, it's on her, for A) Not telling you about the boyfriend, and B) Leading you on. Unless she was sh*tface drunk, she's got no real excuse here...

Anyways, my friend and his girlfriend want us to be together and want her to dump her current boyfriend which I'm waiting until she does...if she does because I'm not going to be "that" guy.

Oh man...no, no, no...and I can say that, because man, that used to be me...ages ago. She isn't going to dump him, and you wouldn't want her if she did. Move on. Don't wait for anything. Find another gal. Take the good parts about the experience with you, but just because she was your first kiss does NOT make her your destiny or some such nonsense. Go find a girl who is into you, and not searching to feel "validated" or to feed her ego.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hey, thanks man. I'll keep that advice as well.

top topics

join