It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon Week on History Channel Starts Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i dont know the lineup but im sure it will be good. I know tonight at 8 i believe is Armageddon Island... looked good. im sure the week will be too.. hope you tune in.

www.history.com...

ok i do know the schedule now:

Sunday
January 3
8:00PM
Doomsday 2012
9:00PM
Apocalypse Island

Monday
January 4
Nostradamus 2012
10:00PM
The Other Nostradamus
11:00PM
The Bible Code II: Apocalypse and Beyond

Tuesday
January 5
After Armageddon
Life After People: Wrath of God
Life After People: Bodies Left

Wednesday
January 6
Nostradamus Effect: The Apocalypse Code
Apocalypse Man
Nostradamus Effect: 2012 Extinction
Nostradamus Effect: Secrets of the Seven Seals

Thursday
January 7
Mayan Doomsday Prophecy
Earth 2100
Siberian Apocalypse

Friday
January 8
Seven Signs of the Apocalypse
Life After People: Wrath of God

[edit on 3-1-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Good deal Coffinman! Thanks for posting this as well as the proposed scheduling. I often have the History Channel on behind me when I'm on the computer, so I'll be sure and not miss these presentations.

(I want to be sure I am amply afraid, apparently). lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Update: Caught Apocolypse Island last night. It was interesting and gave some background on the Mayans I was unaware of, such as how they literally travelled around. Even to the southern U.S.

The monument on the island, and the proposed reasons for it construction were very interesting....but I would like to see a crew of archeologists go in there and do a major dig in the area. But the island itself is so forbidding and unwelcoming, it would present many obstacles.

It would be interesting to see how they lived, during the period of construction, and what else they might have been up to.

Maybe this show will picque the interests of other groups, and we'll hear more about it before 2012.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I agree, apocalypse Island was a great show. Didnt really get a definitive conclusion but that just peaks my interest more about what may be ya know. more good stuff tonight

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is the sh*t that got me started on all this 10 months ago. Actually, started with Secret Societies: The Bilderberg Group and "Armageddon Week" aired shortly after!

(they trying to tell us something?)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

How do fictitious doomsday scenarios about the future have anything to do with history? Life without people equals history? Unbelievable!
The lost book of Nostradamus that the history channel has been airing is totally bogus. The book is forged and has nothing to do with 2012 and this is not just my opinion. I think the history channel is competing with the Sci-Fi channel.

The problem I have with this sort of fear propaganda is that some people believe it's true.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by Devino]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

whats your point? what you said has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

new topics

top topics

join