It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for those who think they are an Alien.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

and just so you know we do not walk in we take over..

more so because your talking to one right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

are you saying your an alien, a wanderer or a walk in? You sound like your saying your a walk in...who in fact take over and do not actually walk in at all. Arnt walk ins meant to meet astrally with the other soul and talk about the "take over" ? Remember Earth is a free will planet (although you wouldnt think it looking round at the amount of astral abuse that goes on), a soul "take over" does not sound right to me.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can tell you my real home is not 3D Earth, but I incarnated here like everyone else. Well, except for those who "took over." I'm curious -iIf you are one who took over a body, what are you? Do you know your race & home density?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No.. its a mutal respect kinda thing..

You see you have a question that needs to be answered and if or when it does there is no need for you any more, so we swop places in a way.. im here to answer one now and hes busy answering another.

And no im not an alien.. as that word is meaningless for me.

Liforms are all the same "life" is what connects them

To be alien to ones self would mean you do not understand life, and much of this planet does not understand what life is yet.

thats why you things like "life after death" and this life is a lesson

There is no lesson to life.. there is only function.

and sooner "i hope" rarther than later your people understand this

And they are My people also..

thats the difference

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

No.. its a mutal respect kinda thing..

You see you have a question that needs to be answered and if or when it does there is no need for you any more, so we swop places in a way.. im here to answer one now and hes busy answering another.

well I have no reason to not believe your claim, it is your path and if it is mutual then fine. Thing is why change a path half way through an incarnation...it is rare you have to admit...switching dimensions mid life.

And no im not an alien.. as that word is meaningless for me.

Liforms are all the same "life" is what connects them

yes I agree, life is life it is not alien or human, all is One...however there are those of this Universe who dont have a spiritual spark, they are the shadow below the the One they to me are aliens. They are still my cosmic cousin as they are in the One but refuse to accept what they are. You do know of who I speak ..dont you? The true alien amongst us...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Nice topic Mr Green, very interesting, a star and flag for you. Also, great use of the RA material. I have read the material, and there is so much information in the works.

Thank you. The RA information is available free on the internet which I think is excellent. This shows they want people to read it and not make money from it.

I am struggling a little with Book II as it is heavily physics based but does still give an understandable background to metaphysics. It is recommended in book II to re read the sections on physics and to also read The Structure of the Physical Universe for back ground information to help the reader. These in depth discussions on physics and metaphysics set the RA apart from other channelings that often tend to stay away from actual science.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

the true alien in humans is god

missunderstand of life its self is your problem.

im just here to show it. not save you, save you from what? your self? life? meaning? or understadning?

if the human race wants to be here. it does indeed have a choice

go away or stay..

its that simple

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I am struggling a little with Book II as it is heavily physics based but does still give an understandable background to metaphysics. It is recommended in book II to re read the sections on physics and to also read The Structure of the Physical Universe for back ground information to help the reader. These in depth discussions on physics and metaphysics set the RA apart from other channelings that often tend to stay away from actual science.

This confuses me...

You have everything you need to understand what you are yet you question yours self?

You question why it is your here? and for what reason? do you need a book to be alive?

Is not you gift the very fact YOU ARE yet you focus on pointless things trying to find a meaning?

is not the meaning of life life its self?

interesting humans are confused yet the answer is them self..

we do find this confusing more than other life forms..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

Nail on the head. The body is a vessel which they may make use of. However incarnating into a vessel of a different origin is tricky business. You can't simply interrupt the timeline, or others choices. Not all are vastly intelligent, but are more enlightened.

Those who think they are alien are allowing propaganda and confusion of ones self to overpower ones true self. Some are fully aware of their choices to incarnate into this specific time, others are waking up to it. However all will reach their goal at the same time.

They are not alien, they are not purely human either. The majority have existed before form was present. Think of Doctor Who, however you incarnate into a new body, a new experience overpowering the self's intentions. They travel throughout time and space, slightly changing, nudging butterflies, encouraging others to grow spiritually and effecting what positive change they can against the deceivers.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

are you saying your an alien, a wanderer or a walk in? You sound like your saying your a walk in...who in fact take over and do not actually walk in at all. Arnt walk ins meant to meet astrally with the other soul and talk about the "take over" ? Remember Earth is a free will planet (although you wouldnt think it looking round at the amount of astral abuse that goes on), a soul "take over" does not sound right to me.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Mr Green]

There is no such thing as a "walk-in". It's move your feet, lose your seat. They would have to choose to allow you to have it back. It's very important to never allow another access to your vessel. There are beings out there who are incapable of incarnating for a reason, they need your permission to have a physical host. As they are not yet ready, and some are never meant to have one.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

This confuses me...

You have everything you need to understand what you are yet you question yours self?

You question why it is your here? and for what reason? do you need a book to be alive?

Is not you gift the very fact YOU ARE yet you focus on pointless things trying to find a meaning?

is not the meaning of life life its self?

interesting humans are confused yet the answer is them self..

we do find this confusing more than other life forms..

I am confused by the PHYSICS. It is not my best subject, it is difficult for me to understand. The science is difficult to take in.

No I do not question myself, I AM not confused who I AM, it is the physics that is hard to understand, you have to read it several times before it goes in. Many subjects are like this, maths is another one. The physics does not matter (literally!) as who we are is not physics but it is good to understand the workings of our matrix.

No I do not question who I Am. I do not question what is LIFE. I AM and have ALL within. However I AM a seeker and if that means understanding the matrix workings then to me thats interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

as i did state he did ask..

he got his wish lol

yet i have all his memory and all his ways but one thing he did not have

is humilty and understand of what he in fact was.

i on the other hand do.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Not for me it isnt. When you say God are you referring to the One/Source/Creator/Pre existant ? I need to know your understanding of who God is.

there is another much more physical alien within, and it is no God.

what density did you say you were from? you havent said

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

in your world or life / relaity

space and the universe are real.. very very real..

Think of life as an electron

in order for the universe to work does indeed require life,,, now i know many confuse life with lets say "life after death".. when in fact there is no life after death

LIFE is what makes the universe its self work as we live in something that is just like us

PERPETUAL

humans still think there is ONE universe!! lol thats amazing in of its self..

a universe is the outcome of a function .. like questions each question requires and answer on scale you "life" are an answer! yet so is the universe

you are both on salce THE SAME THING thats why its so confusing for ones mind to get round it..

what we are INSIDE OF is the VERY THING that makes YOUR mind WORK

you see? its a function!! dont worry about god and the after life...

worry about staying alive! thats ur problem and ur biggest feer more than the devil him self

IS GOD, after all he did make the devil did he not?

you see were your flaw is? you care to much about things that are "inside" of life

not LIFE its self...

you will hopefully learn this

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

there is no density only understanding..

you all feel it in each of you yet you ignore it.. do you know how much power you have?

you can live for ever if you want.. yes i said it LIVE for EVER.. you see life is not about you..

its about WHAT made YOU that my dear friend is FORCE force of the very same thing that makes matter and all what we are happen..

we are so small.. yet so big why is that? because we are a force our self.. we are a ATOM its a force that is LIFE .. its in YOU

think of a rock.. what is a rock? just nothing to you really.. yet that very same rock without it would not allow you to function as you do would it?

all is needed all is requried.. and life is just a function of what we are in..

and NO LIFE can EVER find out what we are in ONLY understand the functions of what we are in and PLAY

do not confuse being alive WITH LIFE

LIFE came frist YOU came second..

simple

god is just a function of replication "or" orbit of an electon

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
we are all alien to each other. maybe not from an other planet but from a different plane of thought. you could never be me and i could never be you. we may be alike on the outside but on the inside we are all alien.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

THIS is the true Alien within

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you have come from the 4th density or above you would have full knowlege of this.

The light is who we are it is who I AM. I AM as we ALL are from the pre existant ONE and no amount of reptilian manipulation will ever change this.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

we are all the same my friend..

we have one atom you still not have found or accepted

and that is yourself

do you think just because you are human you are not a force? or a part of one?

yet even your basic science tells you that you are?

what is it you THINK you are LIGHT?

you will be very mistaken my friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

If you have come from the 4th density or above you would have full knowlege of this.

as i told you there is no density.. LIFE is LIFE

no matter what plane or density you wish to base it on

Life is the thing that keeps all atoms going.. including the universe you are in

life is the function of questions..

No other matter has it

because you are BOTH.. its the APEX

you are the virgina and the penis

the outcome of the sex is a UNIVERSE

did that help?

im sorry i had to put it in a way that seemed to you maybe derogtriy but you are human..

and you do have trouble comparing your self with that of an electron..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

what is it you THINK you are LIGHT?

you will be very mistaken my friend.

Yes I Am light, ALL from the ONE are pure light...as for these other beings....."their own structure is without divinity"

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

yes the I that I AM is both male and female, the Source is both, LIFE is both and it is the balance and re birth of these two energies that will enable transcendence of those who re-member this.

As I have said in another thread

11:11 REMEMBER

22:22 TRANSCEND

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join