It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for those who think they are an Alien.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Many people now claim quite openly that they are Aliens. Aliens who have reincarnated from other planets to bring a higher vibration. What if they arnt Aliens at all, what if they are what's called Wanderers? Advanced souls from higher densities.

I read the following in the Ra material recently and it made me think of all the people who think they may be Aliens. Of course to believe in Wanderes you need to be open to the fact there are other higher densities, to which we are all striving to get to.

Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

lawofone.info...

Seems to me these Wanderers are enlightened souls and not Aliens as such. Of course some self claimed incarnated Aliens in human bodies may say they have lived and come from another planet, but does that make them an Alien now? To claim you are an actual Alien to me would mean you travelled to Earth alive, then landed and then lived amongst us.

So I guess my question is this..Could you be a Wanderer and not an Alien at all ?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

So I guess my question is this..Could you be a Wanderer and not an Alien at all ?

No. There just people that are delusional into thinking there from another planet.

Sorry to sound rude, but it is quite stupid for someone to believe they are alien.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

No. There just people that are delusional into thinking there from another planet.

Sorry to sound rude, but it is quite stupid for someone to believe they are alien.

See if they actually think they are an alien, which as you quite rightly say means from another planet...why are they in a human body? that to me does not make them an alien. I do accept some thing quite amazing is happening to the planet, with many people sensing higher vibrations, but this doesnt automatically make them all aliens. the Ras explanation of Wanderers, enlightened souls desending down to 3D makes more sense to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
According to most "walk in's" interviews, there ARE aliens. But not in human form. "Walk ins" travel another density, and take human form. Aliens, cannot.

But then again, I think that most people that claim to be "walk ins" or "wanderers" probably just read "The law Of One" and have beaten themselves into delusion.

Although, I would like to believe that we are God, and part of one giant soul, that we are all interconnected and our souls are just gaining more experience by visiting this density. That the purpose of life is to be positive, and help your fellow man.

Too bad that the evidence, certainly doesnt show that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by Mr Green

Not really. A lot of people were aliens in their past lives.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I "know " I'm not a alien

But I'm not sure about my wife.

She does some odd things, Like watching "Little House on the Praire"

I'll keep you updated

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Not really. A lot of people were aliens in their past lives.

An alien in a past life...so what does that make them now then?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I also get confused by this issue a lot.
What separates a soul from a being that incorporating a human body?
Anyway, I think its not a Natural procedure.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Although, I would like to believe that we are God, and part of one giant soul, that we are all interconnected and our souls are just gaining more experience by visiting this density. That the purpose of life is to be positive, and help your fellow man.

Too bad that the evidence, certainly doesnt show that.

The reason for this is we "forget" we are part of the One. There is a reason for this forgetting and again the Ra explain why.

Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.

It is Wanderers that I think incarnate from higher densities to remind us about this divine plan and not physical aliens. I happen to believe certain actual physical aliens are visiting us to infact STOP us remembering...but thats off topic!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
I also get confused by this issue a lot.
What separates a soul from a being that incorporating a human body?
Anyway, I think its not a Natural procedure.

yes me too, it is a complex and often confusing subject. Many of my close friends are totally convinced they are from an alien line rather than human, and I do not wish to offend them in any way, I merely want to put another theory to what many starseeds might be.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know wheter I'm an incarnated alien, yet, but i am a starseed/wanderer for sure. Nevertheless, i still find it fascinating.

[edit on 3/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow this is great......

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We are all aliens in a sense...to foreign countries, we are considered terrestrial aliens, while to foreign planets (that is, those that hold life if you believe in such things) we are extraterrestrial aliens. So, I guess it's just a matter of how you put it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What is a soul & where does it come from? Do all souls come from 3rd dimensional Earth? I rather doubt it.

I have also wondered about whether a soul from some other place & dimension is an "alien" if it has incarnated as a human here...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wanderer definition sounds a lot like the Tibetan Buddhist term Bodhisattva: someone who reached enlightenment but chose to come back and teach.

To have lived a life on another planet at some point in time is FAR different than claiming to be an alien. I haven't seen a thread yet from one of these self-proclaimed "aliens on earth" that held any higher wisdom or any sort of proof they are what they say they are.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I should have made clear in the OP that the teachings of the RA are channeled from a 6th density memory complex. I always read channeled information with caution as much distortion occurs through the densities. A message may become manipulated as it is sent from other densities via the astral. That said the Ra stand out as a channeling with far less distortions than most. Their teachings are vast and fill 4 volumes, these volumes have been fully investigated for mistakes or contradictions, of which none were found.
These messages should be used as a guide, a prompt to inner truth and people should not make them or any other channeled communication their absolute truth. The Ra should be seen as messengers and not masters. (The Ra always refer to themselves as the humble messengers)The only master anyone should follow is themselves, but information from other densities can aid that inner masterhood. Discernment is the key.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
What is a soul & where does it come from? Do all souls come from 3rd dimensional Earth? I rather doubt it.

I have also wondered about whether a soul from some other place & dimension is an "alien" if it has incarnated as a human here...

For me the soul is the result of everything you have ever created/experienced . IMO souls do not originate in 3D, they are from the One. It just happens at this time our soul is experiencing 3D. always a soul is from the One, it is consciousness itself and this is one of the reasons I struggle with people saying I Am an alien. IMO we are not what we choose to experience within a certain reality/matrix/density we are the light that fills these vessels. exactly as you say how can a person who was once a light (soul) within an alien vessel , who now lives on Earth be an Alien??

I see all souls as part of the One. To which all will return. the One split itself in order to know itself, souls are the result in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Nice topic Mr Green, very interesting, a star and flag for you. Also, great use of the RA material. I have read the material, and there is so much imformation in the works.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
According to most "walk in's" interviews, there ARE aliens. But not in human form. "Walk ins" travel another density, and take human form. Aliens, cannot.

But then again, I think that most people that claim to be "walk ins" or "wanderers" probably just read "The law Of One" and have beaten themselves into delusion.

I think walk ins are slightly different to Wanderers. Isnt a walk in when the new soul "moves in" while the existing one leaves? This is briefly mentioned in the Ra material who comment that later in life Abraham Lincoln left his body and allowed a walk in to finish his lifes work.

Questioner: I was wondering if the one, Abraham Lincoln, could have been a Wanderer?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This entity was a normal, shall we say, Earth being which chose to leave the vehicle and allow an entity to use it on a permanent basis. This is relatively rare compared to the phenomenon of Wanderers.

Seems walk ins are a rare event. I remember someone on ATS claiming to be a walk in but Ive forgot his name. He claimed to be an alien walk in.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

yet you live on a planet with aliens..

you confuse the word alien with ET.. when in fact alien = UNKNOW BEING you cant not understand that is NEW to your prepsective.

my cat is an alien

let me help

Alien: Im alive!!! ill go to earth
Man: Im alive yet alone in the vast nonthing of space
Alien: Hello human
Man: That is not possible..
Alien: What is not possible
Man: For you to be an alien in human form
Alien: Really? not so long ago you thougt the world was flat and now you watch pop idol on tv?
Man; ok but how did you do it.??
Alien: we have no god and are good at math and science.. as we never bothered with god at all..
Man: Ohhhh
Cat: meow...

funny really

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join