It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Member Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
2010 has begun and I have not seen any customary member Predictions.

I'll start it off.

1. Republicans take over the House of Representatives, and much like terrorists trained to scream torture when captured, Democrats will scream voter fraud in many elections.

2. New Orleans Saints defeat the San Deigo Chargers in the Super Bowl.

3. Iran tries to take over a part of Iraq, and inspite of stern warnings from Barack Obama and countless UN resolutions, they end up successful.

4. Susan Sarandon, fresh off a break up with Tim Robbins, starts dating Rush Limbaugh.

5. After it is apparent that the Democrats lose control of Congress, the DOW closes the year at 12,500.

6. Big time Democrat Senators, Reid NA, Dodd CT, Burris IL, Lincoln AR, and Spector PA, all lose their seats. The new Senate takes over with a slim 53-47 Democrat majority. With the slim Senate Majority and Republican takeover of the House, this will make Obama a lame duck with 2 years left to go in his Presidency.

That should get it started.....fire away!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well there's already a prediction thread out there for 2010. But I will not post a link on this thread. I will however post my predictions that I made for 2010. Already one sort of came true.

MY predictions for 2010....

1.Expect Amtrak to start running trains on 3 new long distance routes that were once abandoned and had Amtrak Service on them I'm not sure about where, but feel that there will be 2 in the east and one in the West.

2.Obama poll numbers will be down to 30% by November

3.Gas reaches $3.50 or so by October. $4 in California

4.The removal or amendment to a law that requires new rail lines to have an 18 month environmental impact study to be either reduced to 3 to 6 months or to be removed all together.

5.US troops in Pakistan by November. They only stay a month or two.

6.Colder Temperatures in July especially some unusual snow fall in the Rockies. I want to say Denver, but also Washington State, Wyoming, and Yellowstone area. This is the beginning of Global Warming becoming less and less of an issue.

7.There Will be a whaling ship sunk by an extremist group not affiliate with The Shepherd. But the whaling crew will be saved by the crew of the Sea Shepard's ship, The Steve Irwin.

8.UFO sighted above White House. Closest thing we get to a landing on the White House. Still no disclosure on the subject by US Government.

9.San Antonio obtains money to put down rails for its first Rail Streetcar. Construction begins in Late February 2011.

10.Austin , TX New Commuter Rail starts running this year. By November, talk about Increasing service along rail line and to introduce service to include Burnet, and to Austin's Airport

11. 3 entire Neighborhoods in Detroit get bulldozed. An area of about 2 Square Miles.

12.A +7.0 Earthquake on West coast. Not in big city or near major metro area like SF or LA.

And Finally, the bad number....
13. Three states try to pass Mileage base tax instead of taxing new electric hybrids by the amount of electricity they use.

Well I hope some of these things become bonkers.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok I will give this a try:

1. False flag operation in U.S.A. possibly another attack or worse.

2. Continual war without end.

3. More freedoms lost/more control to TPTB.

4. Possible food shortages in the U.S.A.

5. Dollar with continue to devalue.

All I have for now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
7.There Will be a whaling ship sunk by an extremist group not affiliate with The Shepherd. But the whaling crew will be saved by the crew of the Sea Shepard's ship, The Steve Irwin.
[edit on 7-1-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

I've might have been wrong about this, but they ain't over yet. A boat did sink but there were no other eco-terrorist in the area and this boat was apart of the Sea Shepherd's Fleet.

www.mysanantonio.com...

Will keep watching this story, the year is still young.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
1) Cardinals win Super Bowl

2) Uruguay wins World Cup

3) a nuclear detonation occurs

4) A declaration of war is made against the United States by a faction or country

5) financial systems across the globe fail, world bank comes into play stronger

top topics

join